Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 02:31:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  xbox 360 MLB2k6 WTF???
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: xbox 360 MLB2k6 WTF???  (Read 1532 times)
W 23 AXL II
VIP

I like A minor more so than C major

« on: April 13, 2006, 10:43:23 AM »

forget that the game SUCKS compared to MVP baseball last year.....

but....

you cannot even play it, it freezes before u can get to the 4th inning, EVERY time...this is happening to 90% of the games sold, unreal. it makes me sick and disgusted, i spent 65 bucks on a shitty game that freezes......what are these major corporations doing?? how can u f-ck something like this up?

i mean, the end of paradise city on LIVE ERA skipped, but whatever, no biggie...atleast u could listen to the cd's....

i cannot even play this game, and Take Two and 2k Sports haven't said anything yet about a possible solution. UNREAL. and..they have the exclusive license for baseball, so for the next 7 yrs, baseball video games will SUCK!
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 11:57:34 AM »

Perhaps you're over-exagerrating.

But, I had a 2k baseball game that was out 1-2 years ago and it froze from time to time. Maybe, you should go to the game-makers web-site and give them an email or something. It probably won't do no good but at least you did what you could.
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 07:20:48 PM »

You've only just now realized that sports games suck?  rofl There's nothing much good after Tecmo Super Bowl for the nes came out. They just put out the same game every year, sometimes only with different rosters. The only changes are graphics, and only every console generation anyway.
BigCombo
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 07:45:11 PM »

You've only just now realized that sports games suck?? rofl There's nothing much good after Tecmo Super Bowl for the nes came out. They just put out the same game every year, sometimes only with different rosters. The only changes are graphics, and only every console generation anyway.

Bo was unstoppable in that game.
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 06:12:02 PM »

forget that the game SUCKS compared to MVP baseball last year.....

but....

you cannot even play it, it freezes before u can get to the 4th inning, EVERY time...this is happening to 90% of the games sold, unreal. it makes me sick and disgusted, i spent 65 bucks on a shitty game that freezes......what are these major corporations doing?? how can u f-ck something like this up?

i mean, the end of paradise city on LIVE ERA skipped, but whatever, no biggie...atleast u could listen to the cd's....

i cannot even play this game, and Take Two and 2k Sports haven't said anything yet about a possible solution. UNREAL. and..they have the exclusive license for baseball, so for the next 7 yrs, baseball video games will SUCK!

baseball sucks in general man, get over it

That's a hatrick for Doull
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: