Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 11:29:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  X-Files: I want to Believe
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: X-Files: I want to Believe  (Read 5628 times)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2008, 02:31:55 AM »

Back up to the girl's car wreck.  The cop thought she just roamed off right?  Didn't notice the whole passenger side of the car should have been a wreck?  Didn't notice glass inside the car from the window being punched in?  Well, why would he have noticed that?  Because it was just fucking stupid cause there was no point in punching in the window when he could have just opened the damn door.  I swear the writer forgot what he wrote about the wreck--lol.

What was the point of replacing the guy's arm in the begining?  He had a few scratches on his hand!  I assume they replaced the arm cause they showed the two arms but then later they showed the woman's head but why was it detached from the body?  And why was it in that bag when they put all the other body parts in the dirty glass area--lol.

Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2008, 04:22:26 AM »

Spoilers

I think the idea was to transfer his head to different bodies till they were able to bring a cure to his body. At least thats what it seemed like. I was confused until scully found that shit about the dogs having their heads cut off and than transfered to a new body and living for two weeks. I was under the impression that the guy had a rare blood type and they were harvesting parts to keep him alive until they could fully cure him.

I didn't really find huge plot holes. Or a real problem with the storyline. I just thought it lacked the suspense it deserved. I would rate the film 2.5 out 5 stars. A mediocre film because I did enjoy aspects of it.

And the door thing..it could have been locked so the dude punches it in and than leaves it open to make it look like she walked away. One could assume the glass was broken somehow during the wreck.  smoking
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 04:25:05 AM by High_times » Logged

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
cineater
Legend

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2008, 10:21:29 AM »

Oh, have his head live for two weeks on another body.  lol, good thing cause that big guy head was not going to look good on that little chicks body.

You know if you get out of the car and notice there is someone hiding just outside the garage door, don't grab a little garden tool to defend yourself.  Get your ass back in the car, lock the door and drop the fucker into gear.  Better yet your an FBI agent, pull out your fucking gun!  That chick was not Miss Congenitality.

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2008, 10:25:01 AM »

I hope someone will add a **Spoilers Alert** to the title of this thread now.

Thank you High_times for your warning.  Smiley

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
cineater
Legend

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2008, 01:14:36 PM »

Hey once the movie comes out you should know.

And another thing, if your going to have a big dog barking at the window at least give it the ability to come through the window when your getting your ass beat in the yard.  Let the bad guy shoot the heroic dog, at least give you a reason to hate him.

And the days of Russians being the bad guys are long gone, give me some wacko from the middle east if you want to scare me.  Really, you'd think if he had the resources for all that medical shit he'd had better teeth.

I live in the city, we are loaded with Hummers and SUV's.  Like you need them here but out there in the country, in mountains of snow, the only folks with SUV's are the FBI.  For a minute there I thought it was the tornado chasers, remember Twister?

I'm starting to rant--lol

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: