Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:23:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Nice Boys Don't Play Rock And Roll
| | |-+  Duff's white fender....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Duff's white fender....  (Read 3495 times)
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« on: August 08, 2004, 12:37:46 PM »

i want one... anyone know where i could find one? (without a pickguard)
i've been looking everyfuckingwhere and cant find a single fender with its guard down.... 

i know it is a Fender Jazz Bass Special... but where the hell do i find it? :p

and btw, is it safe to buy guitars from ebay and/or from foreign internett shopping sites?

and another thing... duff uses a Kramer guitar. wich one is the kramer one???

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
SLASH2365
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 08:42:00 PM »

i dont know about the basses he uses, but yeah eBay is deffinately a safe place to buy coz a month ago my best friend bought an awesome black fender p-lyte bass and he is getting a Gallien Krueger head from eBay very soon so you should be alright with that. but good luck with the search!

"The Blues are realy important, that's where most of the hard rock n' roll came from." - Izzy Stradlin
gypsy eyes
Headliner

proud to be a llama!

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2004, 06:46:43 AM »

and another thing... duff uses a Kramer guitar. wich one is the kramer one???
i think i have a pic around somewhere... ill send it to you if i can find it ok?

can't help on the bass though... i know that they don't make those anymore (duff has some custom made sweeties, all for him, the lucky bastard Grin) but there must be some (old) ones around somewhere... personally i would never buy anything online but many people do it so if you want to go right ahead, it might be your only chance to get one Undecided

You got something to say to me
Well say it to my face
I'm so sick of society
That says me I'm out of place
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2004, 08:36:28 AM »

jesus mother of fucking maria!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4713&item=3740773351&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

look at that!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!! DAMN fucker!! i need money... need to sweet talk to my bosses...

anyone know how much postal services is to get it sendt to scandinavia?

izzy07
Opening Act

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2004, 04:25:57 AM »

dude the white fender jazz specials pups up on ebay from time to time,all you need is just a little patience smoking

ebay is safe,i have a friend here in norway who order from ebay all the time....

keep on shufflin
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2004, 07:13:31 AM »

dude the white fender jazz specials pups up on ebay from time to time,all you need is just a little patience smoking

ebay is safe,i have a friend here in norway who order from ebay all the time....

yeah? but this is a bass.. kinda big and heavy...a little fragile too...

but ill wait a couple of years with a white fender... i have a white Aria Pro II with a twisted neck.. going to give it to a guitar repair man and hell fix it... so itl be good as new Cheesy

izzy07
Opening Act

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2004, 03:11:52 AM »

The Aria pro2 is a cool bass Cool another thing you can do when you think of getting that fender is talk to the guys in your local guitar shop(if you goy one) and maybee they can help you...

keep on shufflin
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2004, 11:19:05 AM »

yeah, thanks dude... ill ask them... but everywhere i go i see atleast one white fender.,.. WITHA SCRATCH PLATE! i hate that plate..

btw, what do you know about aria pro II basses? i havent played it for 7/8years, so i dont rember if its anygood.. and i cant find anything about it on the internett.. its an Aria Pro II Wildcat series bass.... i cant find a fucking wildcat on the net..... (have to wait a month or two to get it from my parents house)

izzy07
Opening Act

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2004, 03:44:04 AM »

I don't know that much about the ari pro2,just a good freind of mine who playes bass has been talking alot about them(he's a cliff burton fan,and cliff used aria pro2)....I think i's a nice bass.....by the way,the white fender's without the pickguard (the jazz specials) is out of production so you have to buy them used or mayby the guitar shop guys know other ways of getting them.....when talking about money,the white fenders are not expencive..Quote from duff: when asked about his basses he said:" I still use the cheap fender jazz specials"

keep on shufflin
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2004, 11:53:14 AM »

cliff burton played an aria pro2?? wow... that cool... thanks dude!  peace

KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2004, 06:39:52 PM »

Billy Gould also played Aria

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2004, 01:03:32 AM »

I have the Fender Jazz Special like Duff's. Not the same color but its still cool. The bass is very light. I found mine at Guitar Center but I barely got it. I was walking by and noticed it from the corner of my eye. It cost me like 600 bucks but it was totally worth it. I had been looking for it for years and I wasnt gonna pass it up. Its a very good bass and u should get it the second to see one.

PS - Ebay is very safe. I've botten numerous things off there including a hat custom made for Axl, so they only made limited copies of it. It is very reliable.
Johnny Rattlesnake
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2005, 12:44:46 PM »

I happen to come across  a white Jazz Bass Special a feww years ago and it's the only bass I play.  That bass has more to do with Duff's sound than his amps.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: