Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 09:11:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227844 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Star Wars - Episode III (spoilers contained!)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Star Wars - Episode III (spoilers contained!)  (Read 49504 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #260 on: June 08, 2006, 06:16:17 PM »

When they re-release the origanals, will they also include the newer versions?

That's the thing... That's what I suggest, but only if they revamp them, and they aren't just repackaged.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #261 on: June 08, 2006, 06:19:14 PM »

I believe the concept will take up characters that are more from the extended universe than the main characters from the films. Its been awhile since I heard any news about it though.

I have read that Lucas is interested in the 3-D technolgy and is working on adapting all 6 movies to 3-D for future cinema release and possible inclusion into Jims huge box set.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #262 on: June 08, 2006, 06:20:50 PM »

Wahey! Grin

Come on though, it would be a monster, but the definitive!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Kujo
Legend

« Reply #263 on: June 08, 2006, 06:23:32 PM »

I'm on your side. I'd get it the first day it comes out.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #264 on: June 08, 2006, 09:09:09 PM »

Its not a cartoon.

It will be a live action television series. At least I know that is in the works and I think that is the time frame that it will cover.

it was a fan fic film and it was already released....... last year sometime..... it takes into account things from the orgional sith war i beleive, about a comm network that exists under normal jedi communications and track the locations of all known jedi. its what vader used to track down and destry the jedi.

a couple jedi wash outs are the one doing the deal and they manage to wipe some of the entries from the db before the empire takes contorl of the acient temple

its worth a watch because there are some intresting plot lines that are opened to esp 4 and beyond like the plans for the orgional death star.... and a ship yard full of star and super star destroyers getting built.... some great cgi done it.... would rival that of esp 3 too...

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #265 on: June 08, 2006, 09:13:53 PM »

I would think so, but why Schmi? and why so far away the federation? shouldn't anakin be discover by the sith before the jedis? I know the sith didn't and I havent though about that Plague thinking that Vader shoiuldn't have offsprings but hey they can forsee the future dont they?? confused

all children born into the Republic have their meds scanned at birth and if you surpass a certain mark your parents are offered the option for you to be transfered to the Jedi for training and instruction in the force from an ealry age.... something like 3yrs old.

so If ole plaugy did make force the conception of anni he location is perfect and her station in life would be great as well. what better way to help build the needed mentailty to create teh perfect sith?...... i just think Palpy done in plaugy b4 he was going to pick up annin and dump palpy.....

now over all the Meds do look to create harmony... or balence to the force..... it could jsut have been a force conception on their part.

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #266 on: June 08, 2006, 09:16:44 PM »

I was going to dig this thread up anyway.............

I dont think his mother was being completely honest with the "Their was no father" comment. It almost seemed like a defensive response like she was the one who raised him, with no help so their was no father figure. Just my opinion.

Now what I was going to dig this up for.............

Now that Episode III has been out for over a year now, have you gone back and watched the original trilogy and now see things in a different way? I cant look at Vader and not think that its Anakin inside there now and why he became what he is. As far as that character goes, it completely changed the way I see the movie. Vader went from the greatest villain to one of the most tragic figures.

I'm still not sure why he could sense his sons presence from across the universe but when his daughter is standing right infront of him................. nothing.

well force is based on your med count, could be that lukes was really high and lehia was low.... or because luke kind of nurtured his as a child could make it more of a beacon to daddy...... or it could be that all of the above plus anni knew he was having a kid.... a boy.... knew that something at that lvl must be luke his offspring and totaly untrained... where a trained jedi could vail himself from the darkside... or so they should be able to

Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #267 on: June 08, 2006, 09:18:06 PM »

here is the link to the fan film

http://www.panicstruckpro.com/revelations/

GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #268 on: June 08, 2006, 09:20:12 PM »

the fan film is different from the series.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
SuperMike
« Reply #269 on: June 08, 2006, 11:45:04 PM »

Speaking of Star Wars, did anyone see that performance by Gnarls Barkley(Who I accidently thought was NBA Star Charles Barkley starting a music career) with him and the band dressing up as Star Wars characters at the MTV Movie Awards tonight? I thought it was strange, I was even laughing.
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #270 on: June 09, 2006, 10:14:24 AM »

here is the link to the fan film

http://www.panicstruckpro.com/revelations/

But that was a moviefan, made as a interlude between episode 3 and episode 4. I think kujo is right i heard somewhere that Lucas is planning to do some series about that events, but I heard somewhere it is going to be in cartoon, but I dont know for sure.

well force is based on your med count, could be that lukes was really high and lehia was low.... or because luke kind of nurtured his as a child could make it more of a beacon to daddy...... or it could be that all of the above plus anni knew he was having a kid.... a boy.... knew that something at that lvl must be luke his offspring and totaly untrained... where a trained jedi could vail himself from the darkside... or so they should be able to

Well I still think is because Leia wasn't trained as a Jedi, but Luke met Obi-wan and he trained him as a Jedi.

No man can be my equal
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #271 on: June 09, 2006, 10:29:15 AM »

Anakin was tricked ito being evil rant

and he's so scary cuz he killed a bunch of kids? gimme a break rant and they shoulda let Prowse be Vader...Christianson looked like an idiot jumping up and down for the whole 20 seconds Vader was in the movie Roll Eyes

Mr Lucas really fucked up what was a great set of movies IMHO...although I hope this TV show becomes a reality hihi

Kujo
Legend

« Reply #272 on: June 12, 2006, 08:17:23 AM »

Speaking of Star Wars, did anyone see that performance by Gnarls Barkley(Who I accidently thought was NBA Star Charles Barkley starting a music career) with him and the band dressing up as Star Wars characters at the MTV Movie Awards tonight? I thought it was strange, I was even laughing.

I saw that, I thought it was pretty amusing.
Darth Vader singing, Chewbacca playing drums. Stormtroopers playing Guitar and Bass, Jango Fett on keyboard. Plus miscellaneous characters doing background vocals. Plus it was a good song as well.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Go Up Print 
« previous next »