Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2024, 05:43:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227953 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Lost (SPOILER)
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lost (SPOILER)  (Read 75400 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #340 on: May 09, 2007, 08:15:12 AM »

I think it's funny how they only show little glimpses of the kids...that way you can't tell if they are aging or switching actors. 

The kid cast as Walt will be playing a 6-foot tall 10-year old with a fu manchu by the time they bring him back.  They're going to need to tie up that loose-end sooner or later.

Ummm......have you seen all of season 2?

They did tie it up...not neatly, but tied up.  They don't NEED to revisit it.

And with the "time weirdness" that seems to surround the island, the survivors may just come back to a 15 or 20 year old Walt.  Who knows...if they even decide to say anything more about Mike and Walt than they have.  Harold Perrineau has turned down an offer to return (in the season finale) already....we may never see Mike and Walt again....and just get a blurb or piece of info in the series finale when they return and ask about them...be easy to explain away with still shots (We found them....floating adrift in a boat 100 miles off Bali coastline.  Sorry Jack...they didn't make it....dehydration and starvation.....it was like they were at sea for weeks).

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #341 on: May 09, 2007, 09:29:44 AM »

I think it's funny how they only show little glimpses of the kids...that way you can't tell if they are aging or switching actors.?

The kid cast as Walt will be playing a 6-foot tall 10-year old with a fu manchu by the time they bring him back.? They're going to need to tie up that loose-end sooner or later.

They did tie it up...not neatly, but tied up.? They don't NEED to revisit it.

And with the "time weirdness" that seems to surround the island, the survivors may just come back to a 15 or 20 year old Walt.? Who knows...if they even decide to say anything more about Mike and Walt than they have.? Harold Perrineau has turned down an offer to return (in the season finale) already....we may never see Mike and Walt again....and just get a blurb or piece of info in the series finale when they return and ask about them...be easy to explain away with still shots (We found them....floating adrift in a boat 100 miles off Bali coastline.? Sorry Jack...they didn't make it....dehydration and starvation.....it was like they were at sea for weeks).

All of season 2, the kid is billed as some kind of mystic wonderboy and it's tied up with a ticket off the island?  Or dead at sea?  That would be weak...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #342 on: May 09, 2007, 09:57:50 AM »

All of season 2, the kid is billed as some kind of mystic wonderboy and it's tied up with a ticket off the island?  Or dead at sea?  That would be weak...

It's probably all you're going to get.....

You may get more explanation from the Others about why they wanted him, and what his role was on the island (assuming he "did" something while with the others), but it sure looks like Walts role in this is done.

Together again,
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #343 on: May 09, 2007, 10:25:48 AM »

I didn't see the John Locke's dad thing comming

are you serious? I pegged that as soon as we found out he was a con-man

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #344 on: May 09, 2007, 10:43:03 AM »

Yeah, my wife and I pegged his relationship to Sawyer around that same time....

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #345 on: May 09, 2007, 12:17:28 PM »

They did tie it up...not neatly, but tied up.  They don't NEED to revisit it.

And with the "time weirdness" that seems to surround the island, the survivors may just come back to a 15 or 20 year old Walt.  Who knows...if they even decide to say anything more about Mike and Walt than they have.  Harold Perrineau has turned down an offer to return (in the season finale) already....we may never see Mike and Walt again....and just get a blurb or piece of info in the series finale when they return and ask about them...be easy to explain away with still shots (We found them....floating adrift in a boat 100 miles off Bali coastline.  Sorry Jack...they didn't make it....dehydration and starvation.....it was like they were at sea for weeks).

You are talking about the survivors returning...is that just your assumption, that they will get off the island in the end, or did you hear that somewhere?  Don't you think it's possible that they will leave it hanging a bit, like offer an explanation for everything but not actually get them rescued?

My assumption is they will get off the island...I could be wrong...but the assumption also goes to the question we were discussing.  If they DON'T get off, they'd never find out about Mike and Walt anyway, because if Walt and Mike "made it back", there'd be no news of them on the island.  See my point?

Together again,
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #346 on: May 09, 2007, 11:40:52 PM »

another great episode tonight! Who, or WHAT, is jacob!?!?!  Was there a split second where you could actually see him/something sitting in the chair? 

so now we know who Dharma was....who are "the hostiles".  what were they doing on the island before Dharma showed up? 

Great scene at the end with Locke in the ditch.  is he a goner?  not sure, he is a fast healer!

can't wait till next week!!!!

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #347 on: May 10, 2007, 08:02:40 AM »

yeah last night was pretty cool...i wonder where Juliettes loyalties are Undecided

and if Ben hated the battles between Dharma and the Hostiles so much then how come hes still at odds with the planes survivors Undecided

I dont think Locke will die but they did say they were gonna kill off a few characters. his character was amusing last night though. I htink the reason that he couldnt see jacob is because he didnt kill anybody. thats why Ben hates Sawyer and Kate so much cuz they will be able to see him

GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #348 on: May 10, 2007, 12:12:35 PM »

The Lost Media site has the screen caps from last night's show, including this one providing a glimpse of Jacob:

http://gallery.lost-media.com/displayimage-1287-535.html
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #349 on: May 11, 2007, 02:19:47 AM »

I htink the reason that he couldnt see jacob is because he didnt kill anybody. thats why Ben hates Sawyer and Kate so much cuz they will be able to see him
but why was he able to hear him in the end? and why would he say "help me"?

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #350 on: May 11, 2007, 07:39:25 AM »

I htink the reason that he couldnt see jacob is because he didnt kill anybody. thats why Ben hates Sawyer and Kate so much cuz they will be able to see him

Because he's not there willingly?  Because Ben has him somehow "contained" on the island.

Together again,
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #351 on: May 11, 2007, 10:17:02 AM »

Because he's not there willingly?? Because Ben has him somehow "contained" on the island.

And when Jacob tried hard enough he was able to tap into Johns affinity to the island, which made John able to see him breifly

supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #352 on: May 11, 2007, 04:00:32 PM »

Because he's not there willingly?  Because Ben has him somehow "contained" on the island.

And when Jacob tried hard enough he was able to tap into Johns affinity to the island, which made John able to see him breifly
yes, but you said john couldn't see jacob because he didn't kill "anybody" (i'l be more explicit and say "his own father"), so why was he able to hear him? if he didn't kill anybody then why sense jacob in any way, hear or see?

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #353 on: May 11, 2007, 04:03:25 PM »

haha i dunno i was just pulling at straws...and the only thing i could think of is johns weird affinity with the island....like why didnt the black smoke kill john?

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #354 on: May 11, 2007, 11:04:37 PM »

I meant him showing up on the Island and being killed by Sawyer. The way they intertwined all the passengers I did see the relationship, but not how they finalized it.

Another thing I've been wondering:

Ben's mom... Dead, seen on Island
Jack's father... Dead, seen on Island
Locke's Father... Possibly Killed in Car Accident, seen on Island

How does this tie into the Jacob story line.

Just spitballing.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 11:12:31 PM by C0ma » Logged
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #355 on: May 12, 2007, 12:11:13 AM »

Thought so.  Wink

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
badapple81
« Reply #356 on: May 12, 2007, 05:47:21 AM »

One of the best episodes so far! The season has only a couple of episodes left I think.. what an ending.. it is going to be a long wait until next season!

Now I wanna know about more the dharma originally.. and the hostiles.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #357 on: May 12, 2007, 12:39:08 PM »

Thought so.? Wink

thought what? try contributing to threads a bit instead of two word psots taht say absolutely nothing Roll Eyes

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #358 on: May 16, 2007, 01:40:58 PM »

I htink the reason that he couldnt see jacob is because he didnt kill anybody.

Neemo's got it!, Jacob's a thestral!

As for last weeks episode, it was all right, but not the masturbation-fest some of you are making it out to be. We got more information, cool, but the first half of the episode was still pretty boring stuff.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #359 on: May 16, 2007, 10:29:54 PM »

Masturbation fest? Did I miss something..

"Greatest Hits" was a cool episode... good ending..
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: