Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 08:52:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227844 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Supernova, rock star is on now
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Supernova, rock star is on now  (Read 52415 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #320 on: September 19, 2006, 11:39:35 AM »

Based on those 2 tracks...I'll buy it.? Smiley

yeah totally...gilby's got some nice fills in there and Jason got a really cool riff at the start of that track...I'm excited for the release, I'll be getting it too beer

My only complaint, and it's been one since the show started, is they need another guitarist to play rhythm.? Hell, they should just ask Magni to join and play (he wouldn't, I'm sure...).? But they still sound very good in the studio even without it.

yeah...maybe lukas will attempt it for a couple tracks each night...i can't see him doing it for a whole show though and from what i've seen he's not too proficient at it anyway...between the 4 of them they prolly know lots of people who could step in as a live musician for them...maybe lukas will bring a former bandmate into the fold to share the fun Cheesy but more than likely there'll be just the 4 of them night in night out.

Agreed, though, the studio work should sound pretty good if those 2 tracks are any indication peace

Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #321 on: September 19, 2006, 04:20:58 PM »

Actually, I'll hear from Storm again, seeing as I live about a half an hour from Portland which is where she is located.? She's a pretty big deal here.? From what I hear, she's going to be recording.?

I have some friends up in that neck of the woods who extoll the virtues of Storm Large and the Ballz.? From the little I've heard, she's pretty darn good (and successful) in her own right up there.

She is, and has quite a following up here.  Her band name is Storm Large and the Balls or something like that.  When we watched the first episode of Rockstar, and heard her name, my hubby and I freaked out!  It was like, Oh Hell Yeah!  We were rooting for her to win up until Dilana did Lithium.  That did it.  It was all over right there. 

The only reason (in my opinion of course) that Dilana is not fronting Tommy Lee's Project is that Tommy Lee is all dick and no balls.
Evolution
« Reply #322 on: September 26, 2006, 06:38:41 PM »

The final was just shown here in the UK. I wanted Toby to win! Lukas is just blah for me.
Annie
« Reply #323 on: September 26, 2006, 07:21:11 PM »

I like Lukas but I'm still bummed for Dilana. I hope they record Lukas's song HEAdspin on their album. It's much better than Velvet Revolver!

YOU WILL NEVER SPEAK THAT WAY ON THIS FORUM AGAIN!! LEAVE? rant
I'm sorry but it's just the way I feel.
Evolution
« Reply #324 on: September 26, 2006, 08:25:39 PM »

Actually Lukas sounds a bit better on the album tracks  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: