Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 01:47:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227852 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 20 - Halifax, NS @ Halifax Metro Centre
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 20 - Halifax, NS @ Halifax Metro Centre  (Read 165220 times)
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #120 on: October 03, 2006, 05:05:42 PM »

lol that won't stop anyone from taking a camera...it would be cool however if axl says: "Take that motherfucker's camera" haha

yeah but im not losing a 300 dollar camera...

this is off topic, kind of, but i was thinknig about it last night. i live in halifax, and last year i lived with 9 guys. one of the guys is from St.Vincent (the carribean), and anyways i was talking about the song nightrain and the wine and how its bum wine but they dont have it up here and kwesi goes "yeah that stuff is terrible" and i almost exploded. turns out they have it there, they dont drink it but they use it to cook. so his mom brought me a bottle for christmas. so i loaded nightrain on my ipod, put it on repeat, and drank the bottle at a friends listening to nightrain over and over. when i was done i filled the bottle with fruit punch (red) and put it as the prize of my bottle collection...pretty cool unless they sell nightrain close to you.

Cool story, I'd do the same thing if I had my hands on a bottle of Nightrain. Pretend we're back in 80s living the rock lifestyle getting loaded on cheap wine. I'd love to have a bottle of that stuff in my collection. Apparently it is only $1.99 a bottle, no wonder they drank this stuff

hihi

« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 05:20:56 PM by Jono » Logged
Valley Gunner
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #121 on: October 03, 2006, 06:57:42 PM »

read the bottom of night train, MAY CAUSE HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BIRTH DEFECTS beer
daubs
« Reply #122 on: October 03, 2006, 07:00:16 PM »

yes thats the bottle. i was dissapointed, i thought the label was too fancy. i wish i had a bottle circa 87' but im happy with what i got  Tongue
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #123 on: October 03, 2006, 07:13:59 PM »

Haha, I just went to the NSLC drive-thru with my brother and he asked for a bottle of Night Train  rofl

Of course we know they don't carry it but he did it for a laugh. Then when we got to the window to pay for the pint of rum, the guy said, "What's Night Train, bud?" We said it was a cheap wine and he asked if we were from around here lol. Maybe he thought we were fucking around with him. We should of had Nightrain playing as we were driving through.
daubs
« Reply #124 on: October 03, 2006, 09:23:36 PM »

i sent an email to ticket altantic to show it sold out just cuz i want to see it on the site haha.
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #125 on: October 03, 2006, 11:36:14 PM »

i sent an email to ticket altantic to show it sold out just cuz i want to see it on the site haha.

Same here, I need to see it say "SOLD OUT".
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #126 on: October 04, 2006, 08:10:36 AM »

You know, technically, Guns could add another show at the Metro Centre on the 22nd or 23rd if they wanted to...after the Goo Goo Dolls on the 21st, the Metro Centre is available until the 29th and Guns next show after Halifax is in Cleveland on the 24th...so if the boys felt ambitious, they could chill in Hali for a day and then play another show on the 22nd!!??!!??  I know, I'm dreaming at this point...but hey, why not!  ok

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
PrittyTiedUp
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #127 on: October 04, 2006, 08:13:50 AM »

I should have bought a few extra tickets in Section 7....eBay has lots of crappy seats for auction.
RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #128 on: October 04, 2006, 08:20:11 AM »

Where are you in Sec 7?  I'm row N!

PrittyTiedUp
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #129 on: October 04, 2006, 09:08:30 AM »

Row K? ok

« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 01:02:23 PM by PrittyTiedUp » Logged
daubs
« Reply #130 on: October 04, 2006, 10:36:49 AM »

they should have a list, and where we are sitting. im sec 7, row L, seats 1-2
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 11:29:54 AM by daubs » Logged
daubs
« Reply #131 on: October 04, 2006, 10:37:24 AM »

also ticket altantic emailed me back, they said they havent said its sold out yet, they are waiting to see if they can open up the sections beside the stage.
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #132 on: October 04, 2006, 02:59:48 PM »

also ticket altantic emailed me back, they said they havent said its sold out yet, they are waiting to see if they can open up the sections beside the stage.

Looks like they have more room now, GA tickets are avilable on ticketatlantic.com.
daubs
« Reply #133 on: October 04, 2006, 03:49:48 PM »

i just bought a appetite tshirt for the show  Tongue

plus ive always wanted one. im down to 1,500 dollars to last me till april. looks like im getting a job...anybody in halifax here a manager of some store or anything?
RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #134 on: October 04, 2006, 04:52:53 PM »

i just bought a appetite tshirt for the show? Tongue

plus ive always wanted one. im down to 1,500 dollars to last me till april. looks like im getting a job...anybody in halifax here a manager of some store or anything?

Dude, head down to the Marriott, you are guaranteed a job!!!

daubs
« Reply #135 on: October 04, 2006, 05:33:41 PM »

im a student so im looking for VERY part time work (like two 4 hours shifts a week). also i live up by the shopping center so im a ways from the marriot.

and yes i relize i live RIGHT next to the biggest mall in halifax and im looking for a job, but im picky. i wouldent mind working at a hotel tho.
daubs
« Reply #136 on: October 04, 2006, 05:39:44 PM »

this isnt 'bring back slash' talk or anything but ive noticed watching new gnr live, i wish robin would play the old solos the way they were written...like i relize hes trying to put his own spin on the songs and do them his way...but this isnt a guns cover band. when i hear his solo during sweet child o mine i always feel like hes butchering it. same with the paradise city solo on the video on gnr.com...

what do you guys think?
RoCoKiN
VIP

« Reply #137 on: October 04, 2006, 06:00:04 PM »

i just bought a appetite tshirt for the show? Tongue

Where did you get the shirt??

daubs
« Reply #138 on: October 04, 2006, 06:26:03 PM »

ebay
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #139 on: October 04, 2006, 06:50:25 PM »

just got 2 floor tickets for 2 of my friends that wanted to go.

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: