Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 11:14:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  August - September
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: August - September  (Read 7657 times)
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2006, 04:47:42 AM »

enough with the plaintive wailings for Bucket - HE LEFT.  deal with it.
Origen
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2006, 05:04:25 AM »

enough with the plaintive wailings for Bucket - HE LEFT.? deal with it.

It does get repetative with people saying "if Buckethead came back and . . . ."

He isn't coming back! Get used to it instead of keep going on about it. Not everyone's priority is going to be being in Guns N Roses, he's probably enjoying his own solo work then he is with GnR, he did quit for a reason.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2006, 05:21:38 AM »

i really hope the website gets updated and we`ll get "new info" as richard said.

i`m waiting for this tour to end, because august will become a quite interesting month i guess peace

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
SADIS
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2006, 05:37:13 AM »

Myself, GnR, Merk, and Cliff Richard are all going on a summer holiday. Izzy might come too, but you know him, Izzy does what Izzy does.

rofl hihi I thought it was funny. Especially including Cliff Richard.

I think there's gonna be some big announcements in the next few months. New single/album and USA tour.
kriss_boy
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2006, 01:32:04 PM »

Bumble can't play Buckets solos and has no charisma. 

Are you joking?

I was always slightly embarased when explaining to my friends that gnr consisted of an idiot with a KFC bucket on his head.

I think Bumble is awesome. He has amazing stage presences and I love his guitar style. He can play fast n stuff but he doesnt over play which is what I thought buckethead did.

Rons great, looks like ur average guitar dood but he can play awesome and he puts 100% into every song.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2006, 01:33:39 PM »

during August Tommy is gigging with Soul Asylum i thought and I think Dizzy is touring Hookers N Blow..please correct me if I'm wrong peace

tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2006, 01:52:09 PM »

Dizzy's only doing 12 dates at the end of August I believe.
I dont know about Tommy though.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2006, 02:16:28 PM »

Bumble can't play Buckets solos and has no charisma. Axl really needs to find somebody else to help launch this album. The general public is not going to love Bumble just because he answers e-mails. The best scenario would be for Bucket to come back or for Izzy to rejoin. The band would be much better off with Richard playing lead, as he has both style and charisma.

Enough with that BS.

The guy is a freak show good riddance

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2006, 02:21:11 PM »

here is the thing i was talking about

TOMMY STINSON HELPS

Ex-Replacements bassist Tommy Stinson helped out on singing and bass on a few tracks and filled in on bass at club dates after Mueller died.

Currently touring Europe with Guns N? Roses, Stinson is expected to rejoin Soul Asylum this summer. Meanwhile, the band is touring with bassist John Fields, who also played on ?The Silver Lining.

http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?ID=297490

basically from what has been said, Axl is expected to finalize the album tracklisting and send it for mastering and pressing...the rest of the dudes will prolly go home and chill until the KROQ gig
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 02:22:58 PM by Neemo » Logged

Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2006, 02:21:36 PM »

Bumble is going to be seen as a fucking joke when they tour North America. I can't wait to see a GnR video with a guy playing a foot guitar.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2006, 02:24:12 PM »

Bumble is going to be seen as a fucking joke when they tour North America. I can't wait to see a GnR video with a guy playing a foot guitar.

cuz the KFC bucket was so awe inspiring...who cares about the fucking guitar .... it ain't no different then the flying V with KFC stripes and the Nunchuck demo...give it a rest he plays it for like 2 minutes in the whole show Roll Eyes

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2006, 02:25:38 PM »

Bumble can't play Buckets solos and has no charisma. Axl really needs to find somebody else to help launch this album. The general public is not going to love Bumble just because he answers e-mails. The best scenario would be for Bucket to come back or for Izzy to rejoin. The band would be much better off with Richard playing lead, as he has both style and charisma.

What you say is a non-sense. So we will have: Buckethead, Fortus, Finck, and Izzy on guitar....4 guitar players...among them 3 Lead players...RIIIIIGHT!
What you said is a non-sense. Do you want also 2 drummers, 10 keyboards and 3 bass players? hihi Roll Eyes

More seriously, Buckethead returned to his solo carreer and I hope he will stay far far faaaaaar away from Guns N' Roses until the judgement day happens. To sum-up: staying away forever and ever.
Bumblefoot, contrary to Buckethead, is an honnest guy. The problem in this band is not Buckethead or Bumblefoot, it's just the 3 guitar players thing. It can't work in the long term simply because the GN'R music does NOT require 3 guitar players. It's as simple as that.

No Buckethead, no Bumblefoot, no 3rd guitar player. Whoever he/she is. Stick with two.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
CD2006
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2006, 02:27:47 PM »

What you say is a non-sense. So we will have: Buckethead, Fortus, Finck, and Izzy on guitar....4 guitar players...among them 3 Lead players...RIIIIIGHT!
What you said is a non-sense. Do you want also 2 drummers, 10 keyboards and 3 bass players? hihi Roll Eyes

More seriously, Buckethead returned to his solo carreer and I hope he will stay far far faaaaaar away from Guns N' Roses until the judgement day happens. To sum-up: staying away forever and ever.
Bumblefoot, contrary to Buckethead, is an honnest guy. The problem in this band is not Buckethead or Bumblefoot, it's just the 3 guitar players thing. It can't work in the long term simply because the GN'R music does NOT require 3 guitar players. It's as simple as that.

No Buckethead, no Bumblefoot, no 3rd guitar player. Whoever he/she is. Stick with two.

yeah, cause you know so much better than axl what guns n' roses needs, right? Roll Eyes
please...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2006, 02:31:28 PM »

I doubt very much that Izzy will rejoin GnR...he's just touring Europe and having fun with an old friend peace

This will prolly be the lineup in the fall as well...just my opinion ok

when they switch to more of a new setlist I think it'll become apparent why they need 3 Axemen instead of 2 Wink

Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2006, 02:46:19 PM »

yeah, cause you know so much better than axl what guns n' roses needs, right? Roll Eyes
please...
take what you can get or back out, cuz each individual is never gonna get exactly what he or she wants, nobody's ever gonna be better than the origanals, but we have all been given a second chance to hear some GNR, you can either roll with it and enjoy it for what it is, or you can squabble for ever and it isn't gonna change a thing,  We all know by now Axl does what Axl wants, cause he can, he is gonna provide music and band members that he thinks deliver the goods the way he likes.  Do you see him offering a website for everyones opinions to be shared about what band members should be hired and fired or how many there should be, definately not.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2006, 03:04:37 PM »

Well, I don't know for the band - but for myself, I get to get back to the US and enjoy traffic jams, rude drivers, and oh ... New York.

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2006, 03:08:26 PM »

Well, I don't know for the band - but for myself, I get to get back to the US and enjoy traffic jams, rude drivers, and oh ... New York.

This belongs on the Vacation Thread!  Grin

I hope they finish they album, that should be #1 priority.
Fernando
The REAL Fernando
Rocker

Adz sucks irl.

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2006, 03:17:33 PM »

This belongs on the Vacation Thread!? Grin

Noted.

ok

Narcissism has a lot to do with selfishness and deep need for adoration, not giving a fuck for others and promoting themselves at the expense of others often publicly.
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2006, 03:52:34 PM »

This belongs on the Vacation Thread!  Grin

Just my guess, but it's probably all finished being recorded.   Whoever it may be, is hopefully working on it now, doing mixing, production, or whatever they do once it has been recorded.   God I hope we get some good news on this in August.
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2006, 06:00:39 PM »

they'll probably be listening to the several different mixes of the new material, deciding which ones to use. i'd imagine these next couple of months will be spent finalizing all the details regarding the big release.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: