Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 01:40:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy Release Date is November 28th
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy Release Date is November 28th  (Read 11606 times)
DuffRoze
Headliner

Runs n' Goses!

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2006, 02:55:48 AM »

So the word is getting out I see.? I thought I would be the first person to post this, but it looks like some people beat me by an hour.? November 28th is the date.? Jarmo, please feel free to confirm - you most likely already know this though.? ? ?Grin? ok

if u look closely, u'll see there is a hidden message...

So the word is getting out I see. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? I
?I thought I would be the first person to post this, Suck
but it looks like some people beat me by an hour. ?November 28th is the date. ? ? Alot
Jarmo, please feel free to confirm - ? OF
 you most likely already know this though. ? ? ?
Balls

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF!?
dboyd13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2006, 02:56:29 AM »

Flick & Discostu ?great ideas. ?Ha Ha ? ?Flick ?Im jealous. both of yours are passed out. ?Discostu, your my Favorite Simpsons guy.... next to Frank "Grimey" Grimes but drinking my own urine??? ?It aint "Waterworld"!!!
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2006, 02:57:34 AM »

ot ; my 4 year old has autism and takes clonidine to go to sleep
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2006, 02:58:14 AM »

well the original poster is still online but unwilling to post a source so I say BULLSHIT!!!

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2006, 02:58:54 AM »

well...I just like everyone else hope this is true, and the fact that its been up for over 10 minutes and has not been deleted yet is definately a point of interest....however I will believe it when Jarmo confirms it....
ZoulonFire
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2006, 03:00:06 AM »

well...I just like everyone else hope this is true, and the fact that its been up for over 10 minutes and has not been deleted yet is definately a point of interest....however I will believe it when Jarmo confirms it....

Dude, it's 3AM.  Even board ops sleep !
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2006, 03:00:43 AM »

Dude, it's 3AM.  Even board ops sleep !

but isnt jarmo in the Us for a few shows ?
Megaguns
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2006, 03:00:58 AM »

well the original poster is still online but unwilling to post a source so I say BULLSHIT!!!
The poster is probably being bombarded with pms.
Or just masturbating over their 15 minutes of fame
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2006, 03:01:28 AM »

haha board ops arent allowed to sleep!!! haha jk,, good point....not everyone is an insomniac like me
ZoulonFire
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2006, 03:01:32 AM »

True or false, this is getting deleted.  If it's false, for obvious reasons.  If it's true, the band want to be who makes the announcement, not some kid. 

So, we'll never know.

Bah.
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2006, 03:01:59 AM »

The only reason this thread has lasted longer than 5 minutes is because all the mods are probably sleeping.
People know the best times to post bullshit like this! It's happened so many times before. This will probably end up with RUMOUR next to it or get deleted all together, however if it gets deleted it kinda makes it look true if you get what i mean.

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
ZoulonFire
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2006, 03:03:00 AM »

Or drinking their own urine.
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2006, 03:03:17 AM »

Most probably the latter  hihi

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2006, 03:03:48 AM »

that a good point,, this dude who started this thread just registered like 20 minutes ago
dboyd13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2006, 03:04:19 AM »

Flick. ?I hear you. My Girl was a preemie. Spent several weeks in ICU. She was 3 pounds at birth. I spent everyday in ICU with her. She is 8 pounds now. All of the people on here that dont have kids. You all can never imagine the love you will experience when you hold YOUR child for the first time!! ?Yep its a drunk post but true.
crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2006, 03:14:19 AM »

Man, the 28th is when the new Superman DVD boxset comes out, and Ive been waiting for that for monthes. How can they put the CD out on that day?  Im not gonna have enough money. Im not gonna be able to get it.
JimMorrison4
Rocker

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2006, 03:17:10 AM »

2. I see a number of people flaming Jarmo and the moderators for removing posts at our request. I understand that you feel that we are using our influence to censor you. We are not. If someone wants to express their opinion or critique the band and its performances, recordings, actions etc that does not bother us but when you spread lies and disinformation about everything from ticket sales to release dates to how Pollstar calculate their chart we will use our relationship with Jarmo to shut you down because you cause chaos and confusion and you try to take something good and turn it into something ugly.

--Merck

Now, HOW DARE YOU, original poster, cause chaos and confusion like this!
ColdNovemberRain
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2006, 03:18:04 AM »

Man, the 28th is when the new Superman DVD boxset comes out, and Ive been waiting for that for monthes. How can they put the CD out on that day?  Im not gonna have enough money. Im not gonna be able to get it.

You'd put superman over Axl!!!    Superman will be there next week... Axl needs a strong opening day sales number to prove that he still has a HUUUUGE fan base  C'mon man!!!

Go 49ERS!!!
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2006, 03:18:17 AM »

Here's a thought. Wait for the price of the Superman thing to drop and get it at a later date. Get CD immediately though. With GN'R, lately it seems like they give us information only to immediately snatch it away from us. This album has been awaited a lot longer than Superman DVD's. Besides, if you're a real Superman fan, you already own all the old ones on DVD and so all you need to buy is the new one (which would save you money). But hey, I'm not a Superman fan (Batman all the way!) so I wouldn't know.
crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2006, 03:20:29 AM »

I was just goofing around.  Ive been waiting for years for the CD.  Nothing is gonna stop me from buying it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: