Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:26:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227919 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  2006 Bootlegs in Europe--Recap----DISAPPOINTMENT
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2006 Bootlegs in Europe--Recap----DISAPPOINTMENT  (Read 5881 times)
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2006, 10:43:15 AM »

all i said was the bootlegs for the most paret arent great...and i used the chili peppers as a comparison because there is already 10 soundboards available from the peppers 06 tour
new-gnr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2006, 04:42:35 AM »

1 proshot or soundboard=20 rhcp soundboards so we are up on them. ok
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2006, 08:18:16 AM »

there will be like 3 dvd sources from download, 2 from graspop, and novarock dvd is coming soon too,

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2006, 10:25:53 AM »

there will be like 3 dvd sources from download, 2 from graspop, and novarock dvd is coming soon too,

And the Rock AM Ring Broadcast on the 11th-
Mahler_22
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2006, 02:32:29 AM »

Well, im not big trader, but im collecter, i upload and i seed.? ?ok? ?So far the shows i have from 2006 are pretty decent, compared to old bootlegs.. remember the quality of canda 92, or texas or tokio 88, lisbon etc... i dont know, as technology is gettin better and cheaper, those 06 shows are great for my personal use, in fact, if i would have to rate them the shows i have, it would be like this:

1- Rock Am Ring (aud shot, 2 DVDs):? I dont know why, but this one its the one that i've liked more, because of the setlist, and how the show develops.
2- Rock in Rio 5? (aud exp.Will's vers):Simply love it, like the description says, quite an experience.
3- France bercy (Will's vers): I dont know, maybe 'cause of the close ups, awesome quality for an audience shot. Also love the way Will makes his menus.
4- The 4 hamerstein show. well, not much to say, but quality still great, thought not great shots on some parts of some DVDs.
5- Grecee (aud shot) Dont know much about this one, but i like even though it was released as VCD, still pretty damn good.
6- Italy Gods of metal (aud shot) have only disk 1. Shot its little far. This one has this "i dont know" that i like.
7- Hammersmith apollo (aud shot) This one was released as mpeg, and incomplete and a little shaky or blurry. Still, almost complete, thats why i like it.
8- And of course, all those clips of polony, download and the vcd BTD made from novarock

Im gettin from dime budapest in DL DVD. This one it seems to be one of the best, but still, lets wait till it gets full seed.

So, in my opinion, not dissapointment, not at all, in fact, im surprised of who quick those bottlegs surfaced. And like i said, i dont know much of video techniques, but digital video its wonderful.  So, for me, again, no dissapointment
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 02:35:52 AM by Mahler_22 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: