Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 07:21:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Nazi Moderators
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nazi Moderators  (Read 39973 times)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #220 on: May 09, 2006, 09:50:46 AM »

where did i say that was cool? are you out of your mind or something?
this is getting ridicilous, the mods are now ripping up in this shit... wow

Well, you're in here so much, someone would think this is the new place to be... A hot spot or something...

speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #221 on: May 09, 2006, 10:09:06 AM »

Well, you're in here so much, someone would think this is the new place to be... A hot spot or something...

i didn't know i set the standards for this site...

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #222 on: May 09, 2006, 10:12:11 AM »

i didn't know i set the standards for this site...

Actually you are setting the standards for something on this site.

It's about Karma and How Soon Can I Get Banned Again...

kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #223 on: May 09, 2006, 10:14:57 AM »

Don't be fuckin' ridiculous Roll Eyes

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #224 on: May 09, 2006, 10:16:26 AM »

Don't be fuckin' ridiculous Roll Eyes

Excuse me?

McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #225 on: May 09, 2006, 11:35:55 AM »

Kudos to Jenna
Argued with intelligence
Stayed within the rules

Made known her viewpoints
And posted like an adult
So no karma loss!

That just proves to me
That the karma system works
If you're a grown-up.

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
Elrothiel
« Reply #226 on: May 09, 2006, 11:53:48 AM »

Yes Mike... I admire Jenna for saying all that I was trying to say!! She obviously gets a lot more sleep than I do... hihi

Seriously, if I've offended anyone or broken any rules, I'm truly sorry, I just really really wish the board was just a bit more lenient. Not the Gn'R section... I understand the strictness there because obviously threads have to stay on topic there. But the Jungle... if that is just a general discussion section for off topic subjects... then threads should be allowed (within reason) to go off topic slightly.

I'm not saying that threads should change completely... BUT, every so often, when a thread has gone off topic, JUST to get it back on track... someone should just quote the very first post (or the last "on topic post) made in the thread and reply to it. That way the thread will go back on topic again, with no harshness, and no people getting a bad rep... unless they just ignore the on topic thing and go back to the off-topic discussion. THEN they should be warned...

That's just my idea... you don't have to take it... I just thought I'd add my two cents, for what its worth. ok

I'm not gunna argue any more because there's no point. I'm just gunna live with the rules because this board still means a lot to me. Kiss

Sorry I was a whiny little bitch yesterday Jarmo and Mods.

And just for the record... I'm not asskissing. Think it if ya want, but I'm not. I'm just relaxed and in a much better mood than I was yesterday.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #227 on: May 09, 2006, 11:56:37 AM »

Yes Mike... I admire Jenna for saying all that I was trying to say!! She obviously gets a lot more sleep than I do... hihi

Seriously, if I've offended anyone or broken any rules, I'm truly sorry, I just really really wish the board was just a bit more lenient. Not the Gn'R section... I understand the strictness there because obviously threads have to stay on topic there. But the Jungle... if that is just a general discussion section for off topic subjects... then threads should be allowed (within reason) to go off topic slightly.

I'm not saying that threads should change completely... BUT, every so often, when a thread has gone off topic, JUST to get it back on track... someone should just quote the very first post (or the last "on topic post) made in the thread and reply to it. That way the thread will go back on topic again, with no harshness, and no people getting a bad rep... unless they just ignore the on topic thing and go back to the off-topic discussion. THEN they should be warned...

That's just my idea... you don't have to take it... I just thought I'd add my two cents, for what its worth. ok

I'm not gunna argue any more because there's no point. I'm just gunna live with the rules because this board still means a lot to me. Kiss

Sorry I was a whiny little bitch yesterday Jarmo and Mods.

And just for the record... I'm not asskissing. Think it if ya want, but I'm not. I'm just relaxed and in a much better mood than I was yesterday.

so am i girl, i woke up this morning and the sun was shining and i was listening to IRS and it just did something with me, i swear to god i've been posting positive messages all day! Grin i'm flyyyyyyin... rofl wow this is a good day! gonna go for a drive later too with a friend beer

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
MCT
« Reply #228 on: May 09, 2006, 12:15:26 PM »

Paraphrase:

I'm gonna go for a drive later with a friend.

Where, to pick up the other one?
Elrothiel
« Reply #229 on: May 09, 2006, 12:17:53 PM »

That's good hun! Keep up the positivity... hey, ya might see your karma points go into the +s!! ok That is if its convienient to Jarmo though... otherwise peeps'll just have a 0 next to their Karma points... t'would be nice if there could be li'l karma plus rewards for brilliant posts n' stuff... ok
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #230 on: May 09, 2006, 12:22:49 PM »

Paraphrase:

I'm gonna go for a drive later with a friend.

Where, to pick up the other one?

hilarious. Roll Eyes

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #231 on: May 09, 2006, 12:24:50 PM »

That's good hun! Keep up the positivity... hey, ya might see your karma points go into the +s!! ok That is if its convienient to Jarmo though... otherwise peeps'll just have a 0 next to their Karma points... t'would be nice if there could be li'l karma plus rewards for brilliant posts n' stuff... ok

I wouldn't expect anything like that...

MCT
« Reply #232 on: May 09, 2006, 12:25:48 PM »

hilarious! Grin

Thanks man! I appreciate that... ok

You're pretty funny too.

Smiley
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #233 on: May 09, 2006, 12:29:17 PM »

hilarious! Grin

Thanks man! I appreciate that... Cry

I'm pretty funny too.

no

you don't sound convinced man, i'm sorry... maybe you could do something else, like be a clown or something...

MCT
« Reply #234 on: May 09, 2006, 12:31:15 PM »

I honestly do think you're a little funny though.

Take it easy now... peace
Elrothiel
« Reply #235 on: May 09, 2006, 12:39:42 PM »

I wouldn't expect anything like that...

Dayum... *le sigh*

Meh! Oh well!! Just an idea! ok
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: