Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 05:28:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  remove the "delete" function
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: remove the "delete" function  (Read 14289 times)
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« on: May 08, 2006, 09:51:52 AM »

my experience is that certain posters, after being "owned" by other posters, delete their original post to save face, like hide their original stupidity and make the person who replies to them seem like an idiot. this is a very cowardly thing to do and should not be allowed.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 09:56:15 AM »

You're an idiot.

You take one instance from about ten or so different reasons as to why somebody would want to delete their post, and you call for the function to be removed.

As I say,     

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 09:59:19 AM »

You're an idiot.

You take one instance from about ten or so different reasons as to why somebody would want to delete their post, and you call for the function to be removed.

As I say,? ? ?

i'm an idiot? it was a suggestion!
i hope jarmo sticks by his plans and give bad points to whoever insults another member, even though they are a "mod". i think it's sickening how your hate for me as a poster reveals your hypocricy.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Wernie
Desperate Elbowlicker
VIP

I don't know if soon is the word...(FYI, IT'S NOT)

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 10:05:53 AM »

You really are looking for attention, aren't you?

Just relax and enjoy your stay here, as the rest of us.

So I send this song to the offended...
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 10:15:27 AM »

i can get attention elsewhere, all i did was post a serious suggestion because it pisses me off when people delete their own posts and thereby screw up the discussion. do you get that? and being called an idiot by a friggin' mod for making a suggestion, isn't really helping the board atmosphere is it.

Elrothiel
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 10:19:56 AM »

Umm... I don't actually think Speedy has insulted anyone in the past few days, so why has he got -6 Karma points?

All he's doing is posting his thoughts, and then he's insulted by someone ELSE! Then of course he's going to retaliate!

Don't take away his karma for standing up for himself and voicing his opinion!!

After all... freedom of speech is the rock n' roll way! ok

There, that's my two cents. Leave Speedy alone and maybe actually listen to what he's saying!
Elrothiel
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2006, 10:24:48 AM »

Hey where'd my Karma go? This is pissing me off.... I didn't insult anyone!! ALL I DID WAS STICK UP FOR A FRIEND!!!

rant
Wernie
Desperate Elbowlicker
VIP

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2006, 10:43:25 AM »

Hey where'd my Karma go? This is pissing me off.... I didn't insult anyone!! ALL I DID WAS STICK UP FOR A FRIEND!!!

rant

I'm pretty sure you had -1 BEFORE this thread.

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2006, 10:48:10 AM »

Exactly! There are many reasons why someone would want to delete their post apart from being "owned".

And dude..... You have -7 already?  Shocked

Congrats man, you broke a record!  beer
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2006, 10:51:23 AM »

let me know what excactly i have done to deserve -7 point already. this is fucking stupid. jarmo, your mods are having a field day handing out points to me for no reason, all while insulting me themselves. looks like your plan isn't really working, is it? thanx for sticking up for me skelly.

Elrothiel
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2006, 10:57:55 AM »

rant

Did I? Huh Umm... if you know, would you mind telling me?
Wernie
Desperate Elbowlicker
VIP

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2006, 11:01:38 AM »

I don't know where you got it, but I'm almost sure that you had it before this thread. Go to your profile and check your latest posts to see if you can find some clues there Smiley

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2006, 11:20:42 AM »

rant

The Board Gallery thread - post your pics

You have 13 posts in 3 pages and only one of them contains a picture of you.

9 of them were after this post by Jarmo:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=21783.msg555378#msg555378

Good enough?

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2006, 11:21:41 AM »

I dunno maybe its me, but hasnt the delete posts function always been disabled here?  Huh
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2006, 11:22:56 AM »

rant

The Board Gallery thread - post your pics

You have 13 posts in 3 pages and only one of them contains a picture of you.

9 of them were after this post by Jarmo:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=21783.msg555378#msg555378

Good enough?

while your at it, in your opinion, does the following post quality for a bad karma point?

You're an idiot.

As I say,? ? ?

i have been banned for less. show some fucking consistancy around here, this is outrageous.

Evolution
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2006, 11:35:25 AM »

If you just relaxed and enjoyed interacting with other GN'R fans on the board you probably wouldn't be such a target.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2006, 11:38:15 AM »

If you just relaxed and enjoyed interacting with other GN'R fans on the board you probably wouldn't be such a target.

so in your opinion, Jim calling me an idiot and Christos ignoring it and the two of them hitting me with bad rep points over nothing is justifiable? how many percent of my posts are gnr related? 99%? if they'd stop e-bullying i'd stop reacting to it, like skynyrdgirl and others have pointed out several times now. me being hit with seven points for nothing and jim not even getting one for calling me an idiot is a disgrace.

Evolution
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2006, 11:39:52 AM »

I didn't say it was justifiable, just that you should maybe calm down with all the threads and complaints. If you just accepted not everything on this board will be run the way you want it, you wouldn't get the negative attention from the mods.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2006, 11:58:24 AM »

so in your opinion, Jim calling me an idiot and Christos ignoring it and the two of them hitting me with bad rep points over nothing is justifiable? how many percent of my posts are gnr related? 99%? if they'd stop e-bullying i'd stop reacting to it, like skynyrdgirl and others have pointed out several times now. me being hit with seven points for nothing and jim not even getting one for calling me an idiot is a disgrace.

First of all, I didn't hit you with "bad rep points", I hit SLCPUNK when he insulted you. That should earn me some respect, but you still think everyone is only after YOU.

Second, i'm not ignoring anything. As you can see I've read the thread and answered SkynyrdGirl's question about her karma.

However Jim is a moderator. I'm not above Jim, it's Jarmo's job to talk about this.

But since you asked for my opinion you'll get it.

Moderators are trying to be equal to everyone in here. We don't watch people all the time, or stalk them waiting for their one mistake to smite them and get them banned.

I never gave you any attention. To be honest, I didn't know who you were until a few days ago, when you started posting too much.

Then... you got minus 7 in one day. The day this Karma thing got started. Mistake? I don't think so. I was here all day yesterday and I watched it all.

Almost every moderator gave you one. All of them are against you? I don't think so.

Yes, Jim got upset on you, but you've been trying really hard for the past couple of days to get everyone in here upset, and you've succeeded.

Now, Jarmo will talk further about Jim, as he is the admin and I'm just another moderator. Or just another nazi moderator.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2006, 12:02:20 PM »

You shouldn't be telling anybody here how to behave after I've banned you at least three times in a few days.

Your stay won't be long.

Nothing here seems to work the way you like.....  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: