Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:54:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  My negative Karma's
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My negative Karma's  (Read 30621 times)
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #140 on: May 19, 2007, 03:12:35 PM »

If you really think this place is about making GN'R look bad in order to make your favorite band look better, you're definitely in the wrong place.

That's exactly what some of these "GN'R fans" are doing.

If somebody dares to say that they don't like the new VR single, they'll bring up GN'R......

/jarmo

VR is not my favourite band. They're not in the my Top 10.  Tongue  Guns N' Roses (I mean the Live Era GN'R) is my favorite band. And one other thing... I didn't mention GN'R in the VR topic when I got the negative karma. It's your paranoia that if someone likes VR, he/she hates Axl's new band, although barely anyone but VR-haters bring the new band into the topics.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
EFISH
« Reply #141 on: May 19, 2007, 03:33:24 PM »

Dude, who cares if the rules are half-assed some of the time... this isn't pre-school.... shit!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #142 on: May 19, 2007, 04:49:43 PM »

VR is not my favourite band. They're not in the my Top 10.  Tongue  Guns N' Roses (I mean the Live Era GN'R) is my favorite band. And one other thing... I didn't mention GN'R in the VR topic when I got the negative karma. It's your paranoia that if someone likes VR, he/she hates Axl's new band, although barely anyone but VR-haters bring the new band into the topics.

I know what you like and how much you support the band that this site is dedicated to. I've seen enough of your posts.

An obvious Slash fan comes here to tell us how to run a Guns N' Roses board. I think not.

"Barely anybody but VR-haters?"

Talk about selective memory and double standards.

I'm done "debating" with you. Your insults and smart ass remarks about me and this site talks volumes about you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #143 on: May 19, 2007, 08:44:58 PM »

Guns N' Roses (I mean the Live Era GN'R) is my favorite band.

Well, to be a smart ass, Live Era GnR is the GNR of today. Axl's vocals are re-recorded for sure, and some of the instrumental parts also sound re-recorded. Wink

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #144 on: May 19, 2007, 08:46:57 PM »

If somebody dares to say that they don't like the new VR single, they'll bring up GN'R......
/jarmo

Somewhat off topic, but since you mentioned it, the new VR single sucks, a lot more then contraband did.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
greendog
« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2007, 04:37:41 AM »

Well, to be a smart ass, Live Era GnR is the GNR of today. Axl's vocals are re-recorded for sure, and some of the instrumental parts also sound re-recorded. Wink

Yeah, but not by the current GnR members... so its not really the GnR of today... unless you mean the old GnR (that wont play together) of today Huh
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: