Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:23:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  GN'R haters-fuck off
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R haters-fuck off  (Read 15409 times)
RichardNixon
« on: July 19, 2006, 11:03:05 PM »

This is not aimed at any one person, per se, but at a few rotten apples who are spoiling the board.

You are ruining the board. Fuck off. You are not true fans. You are not welcome. Go away.

That is all.
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 11:04:30 PM »

I don;t think a single poster here hates GNR.  This is a GNR board. ok

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
RichardNixon
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 11:07:15 PM »

I don;t think a single poster here hates GNR.? This is a GNR board. ok

Just look at tonight?s concert thread. They played 21 songs and the show was ended, one song short, yet you have bitching, bitching, bitching.

?Oh, Axl is gonna get crucified in the press, wha, wha, wha.?

Just shut the fuck up. These fuckers are ruining the board with their negative vibes. This board is a sanctuary for true fans and it?s being invaded.
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 11:07:21 PM »

Just because some people havent got their head so far up Axl's ass that they can call him a sissy for walking off stage after getting a coin thrown at him does not mean they hate GNR. God, you act like this is a facist regime where you can only praise everything Axl does  rofl
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 11:09:56 PM by Tomorrows » Logged
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 11:10:17 PM »

I hurt someone once
When I threw a coin, careless.
It isn't a joke.

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
Steel_Angel
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 11:13:40 PM »

This is not aimed at any one person, per se, but at a few rotten apples who are spoiling the board.

You are ruining the board. Fuck off. You are not true fans. You are not welcome. Go away.

That is all.

even tho this thread will be moved to deadhorse/be locked/deleted? I totally agree with you.

if you dont like AXL or any other CURRENT member for whatever reason dont waste your time here and bash or post stupid shit you stupid assholes.
RichardNixon
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 11:14:13 PM »

Plain and simple, Axl is just a little bitch.? Yeah, lets throw a tantrum like a three year old because someone hit him with a coin.? What an unprofessional asshole move.? This tour is quickly becoming a joke.? It has now truly turned into a greatest hits tour and it should be called "Welcome to Amateur Hour with Axl Rose".? People should throw stuff at him not out of principle.? I think we are about to see another band implosion and CD will never see the light of day.?
Steel_Angel
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2006, 11:16:23 PM »

its mainly these hardcore slash/anti-axl fans who like to fuck around the board a lot. most people dont seem to realize that.
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2006, 11:17:30 PM »

Just look at tonight?s concert thread. They played 21 songs and the show was ended, one song short, yet you have bitching, bitching, bitching.

Say what you want, but you would probably be pissed if they walked off at a concert you were at without playing PC. It would certainly leave a sour taste for an otherwise great evening. From the 3 concerts I have been too it is actually one of my favorite songs to see live, and I would certainly be upset if they walked off without playing it short of Axl dying on stage. For people to voice their displeasure is not out of bounds.
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2006, 11:23:12 PM »

I am a big Slash fan and I defended Axl's actions today. ?If you want to lash out at people because they didn't get to see 2 1/2 more songs today fine. ?I agree their bitching is a little uncalled for. ?But don't put a spin on what happened today to bash fans of the old school band.

BTW - Aren't these the same people bitching that they want to hear different songs? That means they are willing to embrace the new band.  My view, anytime Axl walks on stage it is worth it no matter how many songs and no matter who is playing behind him.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2006, 11:25:33 PM »

When I went to the Dec 29th show in Vegas they didn't play nightrain(Nightrain is one of the songs I really wanted to see), and there was no encore.  I didn't care.  I loved the show.  Anyways if somebody was throwing shit I wouldn't want to keep playing anyways.  It is also not like he lieft after 10 songs.  He only cut the set one song from the night before.  Get over it.
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2006, 11:43:03 PM »

That is all.

I agree that tonight Axl had every right to not finish the show if someone threw something on stage.  But my problem with your post is that basically it says that if I do not love everything Axl says or do then I'm not a true fan, I'm a hater.  While I too would've walked off the stage tonight if someone would've thrown something at me.  I do not love or agree with everything that Axl says or do.  And I AM A TRUE FAN.  I have been a fan since 1987.  I have watched every member of this band leave except Axl.  And I have bought every Snakepit albums, I bought Duff's solo record, I bought a fe of Izzy's record, I bought the Neurotic Outsiders record, Gilby's solo records and I bought Velvet Revolver's album because it was from former members of Guns N' Roses.  And as for Axl, I have been waiting for him to release CD for the last ten years.  I went to see them in Montreal only to see Axl walk off for no reason that night after 3 songs.  I have accepted the new members with opened arms.  I think I qualify at being a TRUE FAN of Guns N' Roses.  BUT!  I do not agree with everything that Axl says or do.  I do not agree with the fact that we still have not had a release date.  I do not agree that we have been kept in the dark for so long.  I understand that your post was not aimed at anyone in particular.  But if someone does not agree with the fact that Axl walked off the stage tonight, well it doesn't mean they are not a true fan.  They may be disappointed, but still a fan.  Being a Guns N' Roses fan and a Axl fan does not imply kissing his ass and worship everything the guy says or do.  Grow up pal! 
johnnythunders24
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2006, 11:58:48 PM »

its a message board...dont take it too seriously...i dont...nothing anyone says on here is gonna piss me off...
RichardNixon
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2006, 11:59:12 PM »

That is all.

I agree that tonight Axl had every right to not finish the show if someone threw something on stage.? But my problem with your post is that basically it says that if I do not love everything Axl says or do then I'm not a true fan, I'm a hater.? While I too would've walked off the stage tonight if someone would've thrown something at me.? I do not love or agree with everything that Axl says or do.? And I AM A TRUE FAN.? I have been a fan since 1987.? I have watched every member of this band leave except Axl.? And I have bought every Snakepit albums, I bought Duff's solo record, I bought a fe of Izzy's record, I bought the Neurotic Outsiders record, Gilby's solo records and I bought Velvet Revolver's album because it was from former members of Guns N' Roses.? And as for Axl, I have been waiting for him to release CD for the last ten years.? I went to see them in Montreal only to see Axl walk off for no reason that night after 3 songs.? I have accepted the new members with opened arms.? I think I qualify at being a TRUE FAN of Guns N' Roses.? BUT!? I do not agree with everything that Axl says or do.? I do not agree with the fact that we still have not had a release date.? I do not agree that we have been kept in the dark for so long.? I understand that your post was not aimed at anyone in particular.? But if someone does not agree with the fact that Axl walked off the stage tonight, well it doesn't mean they are not a true fan.? They may be disappointed, but still a fan.? Being a Guns N' Roses fan and a Axl fan does not imply kissing his ass and worship everything the guy says or do.? Grow up pal!?

Wow, slow down...I'm talking about people like this:

Plain and simple, Axl is just a little bitch. ?Yeah, lets throw a tantrum like a three year old because someone hit him with a coin. ?What an unprofessional asshole move. ?This tour is quickly becoming a joke. ?It has now truly turned into a greatest hits tour and it should be called "Welcome to Amateur Hour with Axl Rose". ?People should throw stuff at him not out of principle. ?I think we are about to see another band implosion and CD will never see the light of day. ?

And this:

Axl used to be such a badass.  Now he is a joke .  If the album is ever released I'll buy it and listen to it objectively  but until then I am done with this band.   I also refuse to go to any U.S shows unless a single  or the album is released .   ENOUGH IS ENOUGH  already .  Even though this tour has sold well ( tickets )  nobody but the Axl fans seem to give a shit about him anymore . If nobody in Europe gives a fuck about him anymore  imagine  how the response is going to be here in the U.S .   He's going to have to perform in some 80's mullet haired  reject bars   because he sure as hell won't be filling any arenas  with this pathetic  setlist  and no album .   I thought he was starting to put things together  I was fuckin wrong there.   FUCK YOU AXL !!!
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2006, 12:26:35 AM »

Just because you don't agree with everything Axl does, doesnn't mean you're not a fan. Myself, i'm a huge fan of this band, but I don't like the touring guitarist. Bumble doesn't play on CD and had no part in its creation, so I feel it's my right to voice my opinion. I know the Axl and the band read these boards,so I figure if enough of us say we don't like Bumble, and want Bucket back, maybe Axl will try and make it happen.
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2006, 12:38:35 AM »

so I figure if enough of us say we don't like Bumble, and want Bucket back, maybe Axl will try and make it happen.

If the band read boards and hired guitarists based on what fans think, Slash would be playing lead guitar for GNR right now. Keep on dreaming if you think Bucket's coming back.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2006, 12:38:56 AM »

i think ron sucks ass too. but whatever.
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2006, 12:47:03 AM »

I just want the band that plays on Chinese Democracy, to tour and play the songs. Seeing Bumble fuck up the TWAT and IRS solos is not what I want to hear at a GnR show. I want to see a KFC chicken eating MoFo with Num Chucks rip it up. I've seen both Bucket and Bumble in person, so I'm not just talking out my ass.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 12:49:17 AM by Mattattack » Logged
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 12:50:51 AM »

[quoteI just want the band that plays on Chinese Democracy, to tour and play the songs. Seeing Bumble fuck up the TWAT and IRS solos is not what I want to hear at a GnR show.]

In one statement you surmised the plight of 90% of the GNR fan base in terms of wanting to see the band that wrote all the old hits play the old hits, which currently comprise over 80% of the shows. Seeing Robin screw up some of the solos he does every night gives many fans the same cringe you describe with Bumble.

With time you will get used to it, just like the rest of us have.
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 12:54:17 AM »

At least the old band got to play their songs live together. We won't ever get to hear all of the new band play their songs live if they don't fire Ron and get Bucket back.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 12:55:53 AM by Mattattack » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: