Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:50:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Slashead and Beta, update thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slashead and Beta, update thread  (Read 15244 times)
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2006, 04:46:18 PM »

So Beta saying she'd like to shove a mic stand up a guy's ass does belong in an update thread. Slashead saying that she seems tense doesn't. mj saying he'd help shove it up the guy's ass does belong there....

Just trying to understand the logic at work here.? peace

If someone visits your house, then you would expect them to respect your rules, whatever they may be. If you visit someone else's house, then you should respect their rules. Different houses, different rules.

Why you need to question this, or break it down into some kind of physics equation, I don't know.

If p

I think you hit post too quick there Mysteron

I did, sorry

I posted a big lecture, the edited it? hihi

People think that because this is the internet that they have the freedom to do and say what they want, where they want.

It's sad people have to be this way
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 04:53:26 PM by Mysteron » Logged
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2006, 04:53:17 PM »

I can't believe that people closely involved in the GNR camp post here and some of our so called 'fans'/members feel its cool to disrespect them because they feel they are owed something.? ? none of these people owe us anything.

Who the hell is disrespecting Beta because they feel she owes us something? People said she seemed angry when she started insulting board members. Do you read what people write, or just copy and paste this into every thread?

you are the one who needs to read what people are posting.? ? someone posted bullshit in the update thread that would have reflected negatively on Axl, of course shes going to respond harshly.? ?The people who got upset about it are the ones who wont shut up about the fucking release date announcement and act as if they are owed something.? ? ?they feel that if beta is posting here she needs to talk to us about what THEY want her to talk about and thats how they treat her.? ?they bitch and whine about shows being late that they aren't even fucking at.? ?they bitch about the setlist and how repetitive it is when they haven't even been to a fucking show.? ? ?they bitch and whine that a release date hasn't been made yet and act as if someoen from the GNR camp told them to come to a GNR board everyday waiting for Chinese Democracy and to bitch about the tour.? ?fuck those people.?

Well. ?Like I said. ?I appreciate that Beta comes here to post and clear the air on lies. ?I am greatful for that because SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO DO IT. ?I don't think that was in her job description. ?And I raise my hat to her for that. ?And I did say that she was a bit harsh with Minneapolis but that's just me. ?As for the guy who started the throwing the mic rumour. ?He got what he deserves. ?Those are lies we just don't need. ?If what I said came across as bitching about Beta then I am sorry because that is not my purpose. ?Yes she seems to attack some board members but personally I just don't care. ?Do I want her or someone else to clear the air about album rumours. ?Hell yeah! ?Why because we have been waiting 12 years for that album. ?And we were told 2006 was the year yet we are at Dec 2nd and still no news. ?And that creates rumours. ?And rumours create lies and well we don't want that. ?Does she owe it to us? ?Nope! ?Are we owed an album? ?Well where I come from when you say something you deliver. ?So if I was one of those you were aiming. ?That is my response. ?And just in case you did not get it yet. ?I am appreciative of Beta's time when posting here. ?After all I am sure her schedule is full enough that she don't need to come here.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 02:40:07 AM by GNFNRAXL » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2006, 04:55:27 PM »

Betas lack of respect for board members (which is so desrespectful that I despise this woman), Axls rant about board members at a show, Dels write up that was on the GNR.com page, and the showing up late at concerts that cause people to miss their rides home have got me upset to the point that I could care less about NuGNR.  I've been a devoted follower, defended Axl for years and I feel that its all in vain.   I fucking hate that I feel that way too considering how much of a fan I am and how long I've been a part of the GNR online community. 

People's lack of respect for the band, people who work for the band, the band's friends and family and fans who are happy to have an active band is sad.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2006, 05:04:19 PM »

Not only my post got deleted, but I also got karma... For saying that Beta seemed a bit nervous... ok

I'll download it !
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2006, 05:05:34 PM »

^ now that's fucked up. no
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2006, 05:07:25 PM »

I can't believe that people closely involved in the GNR camp post here and some of our so called 'fans'/members feel its cool to disrespect them because they feel they are owed something.? ? none of these people owe us anything.

Who the hell is disrespecting Beta because they feel she owes us something? People said she seemed angry when she started insulting board members. Do you read what people write, or just copy and paste this into every thread?

you are the one who needs to read what people are posting.? ? someone posted bullshit in the update thread that would have reflected negatively on Axl, of course shes going to respond harshly.? ?The people who got upset about it are the ones who wont shut up about the fucking release date announcement and act as if they are owed something.? ? ?they feel that if beta is posting here she needs to talk to us about what THEY want her to talk about and thats how they treat her.? ?they bitch and whine about shows being late that they aren't even fucking at.? ?they bitch about the setlist and how repetitive it is when they haven't even been to a fucking show.? ? ?they bitch and whine that a release date hasn't been made yet and act as if someoen from the GNR camp told them to come to a GNR board everyday waiting for Chinese Democracy and to bitch about the tour.? ?fuck those people.?

Well. ?Like I said. ?I appreciate that Beta comes here to post and clear the air on lies. ?I am greatful for that because SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO DO IT. ?I don't think that was in her job description. ?And I raise my hate to her for that. ?And I did say that she was a bit harsh with Minneapolis but that's just me. ?As for the guy who started the throwing the mic rumour. ?He got what he deserves. ?Those are lies we just don't need. ?If what I said came across as bitching about Beta then I am sorry because that is not my purpose. ?Yes she seems to attack some board members but personally I just don't care. ?Do I want her or someone else to clear the air about album rumours. ?Hell yeah! ?Why because we have been waiting 12 years for that album. ?And we were told 2006 was the year yet we are at Dec 2nd and still no news. ?And that creates rumours. ?And rumours create lies and well we don't want that. ?Does she owe it to us? ?Nope! ?Are we owed an album? ?Well where I come from when you say something you deliver. ?So if I was one of those you were aiming. ?That is my response. ?And just in case you did not get it yet. ?I am appreciative of Beta's time when posting here. ?After all I am sure her schedule is full enough that she don't need to come here.

I think you meant hat, not hate  hihi

Axl is a human being. He a family member and a friend to alot of people. I think alot of people forget this sometimes
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2006, 05:10:58 PM »

Not only my post got deleted, but I also got karma... For saying that Beta seemed a bit nervous... ok

You've earned your negative karma over time.

Accumulated over time.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2006, 05:15:45 PM »

It's funny how skeptical you are of the mods, but when this guy posts something about why he got Karma, you just instantly believe him and support him.

Funny how later in the post, Jarmo pointed out that in fact it's not the reason why he got the - karma
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2006, 05:20:52 PM »

It's funny how skeptical you are of the mods, but when this guy posts something about why he got Karma, you just instantly believe him and support him.

Funny how later in the post, Jarmo pointed out that in fact it's not the reason why he got the - karma

i wouldn't beleive anyone who uses the name 'Slashead' in the first place  hihi
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2006, 05:22:30 PM »

Jim Bob, you are so funny.

I'll download it !
makane
Legend

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2006, 05:27:25 PM »

i wouldn't beleive anyone who uses the name 'Slashead' in the first place? hihi
Your disrespect against the old band members is so fucking funny.

Then If you see someone saying something "negative" about the current members you're claiming they're idiots and so on. Think about it.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2006, 05:28:36 PM »

Jarmo,

Since you don't like people who spread lies and false rumors, you should say clearly that I got a karma for saying "Beta seems a bit nervous".

I'll download it !
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2006, 05:30:51 PM »

Then If you see someone saying something "negative" about the current members you're claiming they're idiots and so on. Think about it.

i dont disrespect the old members.   

i disrespect people who disrespect Guns N' Roses and their fans.    Coming to a GNR board and crying for Slash 10 years later day after day, post after post, is disrespectful.   This is 2006, check your calendar.   
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2006, 05:33:14 PM »

I don't think that was in her job description.

me either.

I said this in the other thread but i guess this is the right place to ask this to people.

If you see some knowitall making a gross slander against your family or a close friend, especially when you know that can't be more wrong, you have every right to get furious, don't you think?

whether the slander was meant for a joke or not, it's all the same to you, innit? Or can you still find such a joke funny?

For once put yourself in other's shoe.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2006, 06:27:07 PM »

Jarmo,

Since you don't like people who spread lies and false rumors, you should say clearly that I got a karma for saying "Beta seems a bit nervous".

Because that's a lie.

You got it because of the things you've done over time. It all ads up.

It's not one thing.

/jarmo

fixintodie
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2006, 08:47:41 PM »

So Beta saying she'd like to shove a mic stand up a guy's ass does belong in an update thread. Slashead saying that she seems tense doesn't. mj saying he'd help shove it up the guy's ass does belong there....

Just trying to understand the logic at work here.? peace

If someone visits your house, then you would expect them to respect your rules, whatever they may be. If you visit someone else's house, then you should respect their rules. Different houses, different rules.

Why you need to question this, or break it down into some kind of physics equation, I don't know.

I have always, and always will respect Jarmo's rules. I realize completely that this is HIS board, and I am a guest here. I also do my best to respect other guests here, and also realize that if I don't like it, I should fuck off. I have no business telling Jarmo what to do. But that doesn't mean I won't discuss things I disagree with, in this instance Beta - another guest (albeit a deserving guest of honor)'s reaction to another guest. You can question authority and still respect it. Whether Jarmo decides to take up that discussion is his call. Usually he does, and I respect that too. He could just dismiss my thread, delete it, or anything he wants. Instead he responds and explains. That's great, and I sincerely appreciate him taking the time.

And just to clarify, I think it's really cool that Beta cares enough about Axl and the band to take her own time to post on the board. Her job is clearly more than a job to her, and there is genuine caring involved. So she's not just a GNR employee, she's a GNR fan.

Its just sad to see fans bashing other fans.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2006, 09:00:28 PM »

i dont disrespect the old members.   

i disrespect people who disrespect Guns N' Roses and their fans.    Coming to a GNR board and crying for Slash 10 years later day after day, post after post, is disrespectful.   This is 2006, check your calendar.   

I completely agree  beer
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2006, 02:10:28 AM »

Jarmo,

Because that's a lie.

You got it because of the things you've done over time. It all ads up.

It's not one thing.

/jarmo

Jarmo,

I hope you'll never reach a position of great responsability in politics.

It would be dangerous, I think.

I'll download it !
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2006, 02:39:22 AM »

Well. ?Like I said. ?I appreciate that Beta comes here to post and clear the air on lies. ?I am greatful for that because SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO DO IT. ?I don't think that was in her job description. ?And I raise my hate to her for that. ?And I did say that she was a bit harsh with Minneapolis but that's just me. ?As for the guy who started the throwing the mic rumour. ?He got what he deserves. ?Those are lies we just don't need. ?If what I said came across as bitching about Beta then I am sorry because that is not my purpose. ?Yes she seems to attack some board members but personally I just don't care. ?Do I want her or someone else to clear the air about album rumours. ?Hell yeah! ?Why because we have been waiting 12 years for that album. ?And we were told 2006 was the year yet we are at Dec 2nd and still no news. ?And that creates rumours. ?And rumours create lies and well we don't want that. ?Does she owe it to us? ?Nope! ?Are we owed an album? ?Well where I come from when you say something you deliver. ?So if I was one of those you were aiming. ?That is my response. ?And just in case you did not get it yet. ?I am appreciative of Beta's time when posting here. ?After all I am sure her schedule is full enough that she don't need to come here.

I think you meant hat, not hate? hihi

Axl is a human being. He a family member and a friend to alot of people. I think alot of people forget this sometimes

Yes I did mean hat and I'll correct that.  Thanks Mysteron.  And I do realise that Axl is a friend to a lot of people and a family member.  And we should all take that to heart.
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2006, 02:42:48 AM »

i wouldn't beleive anyone who uses the name 'Slashead' in the first place? hihi

i dont disrespect the old members.? ?

i disrespect people who disrespect Guns N' Roses and their fans.? ? Coming to a GNR board and crying for Slash 10 years later day after day, post after post, is disrespectful.? ?This is 2006, check your calendar.? ?

And on this point I totally agree with you.  Slash left of his own will 10 years ago.  And people should get over it.  The new lineup is the new GNR and we should all accept that.  But maybe their acceptance would be easier if Axl would release the album.  Personally I accept them.  I want CD because I want to be able to hear the music they were able to write as band.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: