Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:26:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  poltics of this board
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: poltics of this board  (Read 65880 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #300 on: December 19, 2006, 09:02:14 AM »

he`s flipping out, because he hasn`t get laid in months??

that?s a little hard to believe... Undecided

read the thread he is the one who said it.
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #301 on: December 19, 2006, 12:54:14 PM »

Dave admitted over at the bar that the main reason he was flipping out was because he hasn't gotten laid in months. That should tell you a lot about the guy...

actually over at the bar this is the reason he gave for flipping out:

gnfnr2k
Axl's #1 Supporter
(12/17/06 4:04 pm)
  Re: Congrats Jarmo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 yeah fuck jarmo
i used to defend that asshole but fuck him
he banned me because i had legit questions
he wonders why a lot of the long time posters have left his board.
that place is like nazi germany and anything that questions the band, he gets all pissy

Edited by: gnfnr2k at: 12/17/06 4:05 pm

Shows how clueless the guy is.

He was banned for being an annoying motherfucker.

The only thing that baffles me is why it took so long to ban him in the first place! If I were Jarmo, he would have been gone a long time ago!  hihi

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #302 on: December 19, 2006, 09:49:09 PM »

wow, this was a crazy thread to read, I was just chilling watching Identity here , and reading this thread, I think SLC said a post eluding to a soap opera, As the world turns or something. talk about multitasking entertainment.lol Watching TV, on my pc as I surf and read or post .

Im not into bashing or ripping on people and for the life of me I cant understand why all the aggravation. IT seems silly to me for Dave arguing about things that at the end of the day really are meaningless, and inconsequential to the whole story. And to say or claim things on behalf of people who really know , well .......ah no need to go on, but the truth is, you either take facts as they are , or not. Debates are great when there are real points  of reference, this was one long thread of egotism.

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #303 on: December 19, 2006, 11:55:38 PM »

He was banned for being an annoying motherfucker.

The only thing that baffles me is why it took so long to ban him in the first place! If I were Jarmo, he would have been gone a long time ago!? hihi

Ditto.  Between this and the "don't ever doubt me again" thread at MyGNR, I am just sitting here shaking my head at this guy. 
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #304 on: December 22, 2006, 03:23:07 PM »

My two cents:

I think that Dave has become bitter because he was called out by both Merck and Beta. He found out that those connected with the band didn't appreciate him saying what he was passing off as fact, when in the end it was all unsubstantiated rumors. I suppose if I were in his shoes, it would sting a bit too. However, in the end it IS Dave's own fault for passing all of these things off as true in the first place when he never had a valid source.

Dave - do you really think that a fire marshall in Portland, Maine is going to take the heat for canceling a show? I know if I were in his shoes, I sure as hell wouldn't! I'd be in fear of my life from rabid fans of the band.

And like many others, I see Dave as someone who only does what he does for attention around here. His "don't ever doubt me" post on mygnr was the kicker. Yeah, Dave, we won't doubt you when you pass things off as fact that you know NOTHING about. You called me into a chat room on AIM as soon as the letter was posted saying how it wasn't really Axl that wrote it, etc. I love how you figured it out less than 10 minutes after it was posted.

Please, for your own sanity - log off of the computer for once in your life, and go outside. I thought I was a computer junkie, but I have a job, a girlfriend, a life, friends, etc. I get out of the house at least once a day and do something productive other than posting my beliefs on an internet message board and passing them off as facts.

Axl said it best:

"Your satisfaction lies in your illusions - and your delusions are yours and not mine. We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines."

Dave - in the end, you're just beating a dead horse. You sound like a broken record at this point. You're accusing Jarmo of avoiding your questions, when he's giving you answers. You're the one that's unable to back up any of your allegations with facts.

Before you repeat yourself for the millionth time...

"The fire marshalls and the newspapers are telling the truth! They never lie! They have to tell the truth!"

There, I saved you some trouble.

This is my last post ever on this board. Someone sent me your post and I wanted to reply.
I am sure this will get deleted but what ever.
First off Beta calling me out was a joke. First off she is full of shit.
She claimed mercks last show because he was fired was before thanksgiving  yet Look at these posts

"Quote from: ryanb964 on Today at 01:45:36 AM
Merck was standing right to the side of me when GN'R were in Minneapolis. Right side of the stage there was a little fenced off place there, and Bach's band and Merck and his woman were watching Gn'R's set.

Quote From FunkyMonkey

Interesting...Yankeeman32 was seated next to me at the Minneapolis show and he said to me "look there is Merck".  I was too interested in the band to really care to find him...but he saw him too"

OH yeah two people saw him AFTER he was so called fired before thanksgiving plus the person I know who went to the show that also saws merck at a show in DECEMBER. Again Beta has no cred. Yet I am full of shit because she claimed he was not at the shows.

AS for merck calling me out again its a joke that his words were so golden on here until axl fired  him then even he cant post here now. What a joke.  As for the portland thing anyone who thinks the fire  marshal would lie is a fucking idiot. Its his job to give a reason why the show would not go on and all these people that say oh he would never admit he was the reason the show was cancelled. OH just like Axl would not admit he was the reason because he could drink and bc the place was only 1/3 full. And the real joke is the reason meck called me out and say what he did was because of the maine thing and bc I asked if it was true that CD got pushed back to 2007.

When the Maine thing we still have two sides and CD getting pushed back to 2004 turned out to be true even tho merck said I was full of shit and it was coming out this year.

Any fan of this band knows they bend the truth and if you dont  think that then you really are cluess. Axl has never taken any responsibilty for anything. Be it riots, no shows, walking off, tours getting cancelled and the album not being out. Yeah when some one calls him on CD not being out in 2007 when all those other times getting the bennifit of the doubt, now I am not a fan anymore? That is laughable.

Jarmo never gave a legit answer yet you claim I was beating a dead horse. Jarmo claims I dont know the truth yet he claims to the know the real truth because the band told him LOL What a joke. Jamo doesnt know anymore than me or you what the truth yet I am a liar for believing what the fire marshal said.

And I am a liar and hater for posting the merck letter? The letter was postiive.  And I loved how you claim I cant back myself up with facts when the real fact is I did yet Jarmo deletes them.

OH but of course you did not think of that now did you? That is because Jarmo doesnt want to give you all the info so you can decided what you want to belive for yourself and that was my major beef about everything. Its easy to edit posts out and lose what the real story of everything is but that is what Jarmo does best.

As for the gettind laid thing some of  you really need to know what sarcasm is.

There is a reason more and more long time posters have jumped ship from this board and there is a reason why Jarmo is a joke for deleting all posts he is deemed just a tad against what he believes. The funny thing is this and Jarmo should wake the fuck up.

Axl is your best friend when you do his bidding but you just do one thing he doesnt like or he needs a new person you blame he throws you away. Merck learned that lesson the hard way. Jarmo will someday too when his board is all newbies and all the good long time posters have left, then Axl gives jarmo the boot. He will be left with his shitty forum and will wonder what happened.

Some of you really need to get a clue on this board and look at the real reason this album is not out. Its Axl not anyone else.

And one more thing. Justs wait until  Jarmo stacks hacking up your posts and censoring you, then you will be just as pissed off as I was and others. That is what this was really about and of course be disrespected because the powers that be on this board and that lackey beta want to hide all the facts so people can make up their minds. But the thing is they cant censor the internet or the news.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #305 on: December 22, 2006, 05:27:53 PM »

Bye dave, you definately made the board more entertaining. Smiley

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #306 on: December 22, 2006, 05:32:41 PM »

lol, even in his "last post" he's still saying the same old shit, couldn't even be original, lol he'll be back, not that I wouldn't mind if he dissapeared forever though, but yeah, he'll be back and he will say the exact same things again Smiley

Axl is God.
cibol
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #307 on: December 22, 2006, 06:45:54 PM »

Dave have a great one, I bet you?ll find people who can buy your crap, I just can?t ... hihi   and you know what?  the band doesn?t owe fans explanations honey, we love them for free... it?s free choice, not satisfied go listen to green day, Velvet or whatever else....  ok    bye man! Merry Xmas, happy New Year !!!!  smoking have

My two cents:

I think that Dave has become bitter because he was called out by both Merck and Beta. He found out that those connected with the band didn't appreciate him saying what he was passing off as fact, when in the end it was all unsubstantiated rumors. I suppose if I were in his shoes, it would sting a bit too. However, in the end it IS Dave's own fault for passing all of these things off as true in the first place when he never had a valid source.

Dave - do you really think that a fire marshall in Portland, Maine is going to take the heat for canceling a show? I know if I were in his shoes, I sure as hell wouldn't! I'd be in fear of my life from rabid fans of the band.

And like many others, I see Dave as someone who only does what he does for attention around here. His "don't ever doubt me" post on mygnr was the kicker. Yeah, Dave, we won't doubt you when you pass things off as fact that you know NOTHING about. You called me into a chat room on AIM as soon as the letter was posted saying how it wasn't really Axl that wrote it, etc. I love how you figured it out less than 10 minutes after it was posted.

Please, for your own sanity - log off of the computer for once in your life, and go outside. I thought I was a computer junkie, but I have a job, a girlfriend, a life, friends, etc. I get out of the house at least once a day and do something productive other than posting my beliefs on an internet message board and passing them off as facts.

Axl said it best:

"Your satisfaction lies in your illusions - and your delusions are yours and not mine. We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines."

Dave - in the end, you're just beating a dead horse. You sound like a broken record at this point. You're accusing Jarmo of avoiding your questions, when he's giving you answers. You're the one that's unable to back up any of your allegations with facts.

Before you repeat yourself for the millionth time...

"The fire marshalls and the newspapers are telling the truth! They never lie! They have to tell the truth!"

There, I saved you some trouble.

This is my last post ever on this board. Someone sent me your post and I wanted to reply.
I am sure this will get deleted but what ever.
She claimed mercks last show because he was fired was before thanksgiving  yet Look at these posts

"Quote from: ryanb964 on Today at 01:45:36 AM
Merck was standing right to the side of me when GN'R were in Minneapolis. Right side of the stage there was a little fenced off place there, and Bach's band and Merck and his woman were watching Gn'R's set.

Quote From FunkyMonkey

Interesting...Yankeeman32 was seated next to me at the Minneapolis show and he said to me "look there is Merck".  I was too interested in the band to really care to find him...but he saw him too"

OH yeah two people saw him AFTER he was so called fired before thanksgiving plus the person I know who went to the show that also saws merck at a show in DECEMBER. Again Beta has no cred. Yet I am full of shit because she claimed he was not at the shows.

AS for merck calling me out again its a joke that his words were so golden on here until axl fired  him then even he cant post here now. What a joke.  As for the portland thing anyone who thinks the fire  marshal would lie is a fucking idiot. Its his job to give a reason why the show would not go on and all these people that say oh he would never admit he was the reason the show was cancelled. OH just like Axl would not admit he was the reason because he could drink and bc the place was only 1/3 full. And the real joke is the reason meck called me out and say what he did was because of the maine thing and bc I asked if it was true that CD got pushed back to 2007.

When the Maine thing we still have two sides and CD getting pushed back to 2004 turned out to be true even tho merck said I was full of shit and it was coming out this year.

Any fan of this band knows they bend the truth and if you dont  think that then you really are cluess. Axl has never taken any responsibilty for anything. Be it riots, no shows, walking off, tours getting cancelled and the album not being out. Yeah when some one calls him on CD not being out in 2007 when all those other times getting the bennifit of the doubt, now I am not a fan anymore? That is laughable.

Jarmo never gave a legit answer yet you claim I was beating a dead horse. Jarmo claims I dont know the truth yet he claims to the know the real truth because the band told him LOL What a joke. Jamo doesnt know anymore than me or you what the truth yet I am a liar for believing what the fire marshal said.

And I am a liar and hater for posting the merck letter? The letter was postiive.  And I loved how you claim I cant back myself up with facts when the real fact is I did yet Jarmo deletes them.

OH but of course you did not think of that now did you? That is because Jarmo doesnt want to give you all the info so you can decided what you want to belive for yourself and that was my major beef about everything. Its easy to edit posts out and lose what the real story of everything is but that is what Jarmo does best.

As for the gettind laid thing some of  you really need to know what sarcasm is.

There is a reason more and more long time posters have jumped ship from this board and there is a reason why Jarmo is a joke for deleting all posts he is deemed just a tad against what he believes. The funny thing is this and Jarmo should wake the fuck up.

Axl is your best friend when you do his bidding but you just do one thing he doesnt like or he needs a new person you blame he throws you away. Merck learned that lesson the hard way. Jarmo will someday too when his board is all newbies and all the good long time posters have left, then Axl gives jarmo the boot. He will be left with his shitty forum and will wonder what happened.

Some of you really need to get a clue on this board and look at the real reason this album is not out. Its Axl not anyone else.

And one more thing. Justs wait until  Jarmo stacks hacking up your posts and censoring you, then you will be just as pissed off as I was and others. That is what this was really about and of course be disrespected because the powers that be on this board and that lackey beta want to hide all the facts so people can make up their minds. But the thing is they cant censor the internet or the news.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 06:50:20 PM by cibol » Logged
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #308 on: December 22, 2006, 07:42:23 PM »

Later Dave.

Sorry to see you go.  no

gnrevolution.com
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #309 on: December 22, 2006, 07:42:56 PM »

First off, learn that you can't have 2 "first off's" in one post.

As for the portland thing anyone who thinks the fire  marshal would lie is a fucking idiot.

Any fan of this band knows they bend the truth and if you dont  think that then you really are cluess.

You are the clueless fuckin idiot here for insulting people cause they don't believe the same shit you do.

YOU don't know shit about what Jarmo knows.

And stop busting our balls with that fuckin fire marshal. But what am I saying... this was your last post, right?

There is a reason more and more long time posters have jumped ship from this board

QUANTITY DOES NOT EQUAL QUALITY. I prefer "newbies" with quality posts, than "long-time" posters who have nothing but shit to add to the discussion.

You know so much. You and Axl must have been great friends, right? But noone will answer, this was your last post...

Damn it man, you know so much. I mean, you must have been so close to the band...

And then that awfull day came when Beta called you a hater...

And what do you do?

You keep on proving her right...  ok

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #310 on: December 22, 2006, 07:43:57 PM »

Jarmo will someday too when his board is all newbies and all the good long time posters have left...

... Bwahahaha. I sincerely hope that you are not, at best considering, god forbid including, yourself amongst 'good, long time posters?'

'Infamous,' maybe. Notorious? I don't know, but the fact is that while you are reasonably well known amongst the gnr community (online behind computers, of course), that ain't necesarily no good thing. And the GNR community (online I thank ye) takes all sorts, so given your whopping post count, the law of averages surely tells us that you are going to find some people who sympathize with your cause!

You know, I did used to feel a bit sorry for you. That was before I realized just how self involved you are; I had always just thought you naive, and while I would cringe when reading your posts I would give you the benefit of the doubt, think that maybe the reason you came across as being so blindly involved with your own opinion wasn't because you were an arsehole. I guess I was wrong, son.

Anyway. I'd take a forum full of newbies over one filled with long time total. fucking. jokers. any day of the week.

Cheerio mate,

have a good one,

keep the promise.

Of course, you won't be reading this. See ya round.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #311 on: December 22, 2006, 07:46:53 PM »

There goes a clown.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #312 on: December 22, 2006, 07:50:17 PM »

There goes a clown.

where?

Oh yeah, i know what you mean.
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #313 on: December 23, 2006, 12:42:01 AM »

I cannot believe how seriously some of you take yourselves when it comes to being an expert on this band.  To call out Beta as full of shit?  Why don't you say that to her face?  Everyone is so tough when they're sitting in their underwear typing away at their computer.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
EstrangedReality
« Reply #314 on: December 23, 2006, 01:28:30 AM »

Jarmo will someday too when his board is all newbies and all the good long time posters have left...

... Bwahahaha. I sincerely hope that you are not, at best considering, god forbid including, yourself amongst 'good, long time posters?'

'Infamous,' maybe. Notorious? I don't know, but the fact is that while you are reasonably well known amongst the gnr community (online behind computers, of course), that ain't necesarily no good thing. And the GNR community (online I thank ye) takes all sorts, so given your whopping post count, the law of averages surely tells us that you are going to find some people who sympathize with your cause!

You know, I did used to feel a bit sorry for you. That was before I realized just how self involved you are; I had always just thought you naive, and while I would cringe when reading your posts I would give you the benefit of the doubt, think that maybe the reason you came across as being so blindly involved with your own opinion wasn't because you were an arsehole. I guess I was wrong, son.

Anyway. I'd take a forum full of newbies over one filled with long time total. fucking. jokers. any day of the week.

Cheerio mate,

have a good one,

keep the promise.

Of course, you won't be reading this. See ya round.

I believe that's what they refer to on this series of tubes we know as The Internet as a good whopping dosage of "PWNAGE"!
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #315 on: December 23, 2006, 07:28:47 AM »

Dave needs a break, arguing over whether or not GNR's manager was backstage at a certain show-come on-take a break, like Axl said-also Axl himself has only announced one release date so far, lots of bands say they are aiming for "spring 2007", and often don't make it-VR Contraband was pushed back a few times, I remember-I know it's different because for GNR it's been 16 years inbetween releases...lol, but if you are starting to overanalyze reasons for concert cancellations (which happens a lot with many artists-Gretchen Wilson cancelled a concert here in CLeve. last year due to scheduling conflicts-I doubt there is a thread in her message boards about it), or worring about what concerts Merk was at, it's time to take a break-it's GNR-if you are a die hard fan like a lot of us, you know how some things are-maybe it would be best if we could go back to 2003-2005 when there was nothng-it was a great year for them, I think-we are just waiting on an album release-if you find yourself starting to feel angry about, or hate new GNR, VR, then maybe it's best not to post on the boards anymore-not saying you can't complain about certain things, but complaining about concerts you are not even attending is a bit silly

libertad
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #316 on: December 23, 2006, 07:33:11 AM »

Things will certainly be less...lively around here with Dave gone.
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #317 on: December 23, 2006, 08:05:18 AM »

To anyone that doubted us, we both say in unison, Fuck You!
(c) Sante D'Orazio, L'Uomo Vogue 2006.

bye.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #318 on: December 23, 2006, 09:20:56 AM »

lol what is it with calling the board a nazi forum....

surely the moderators are communists!!!  Roll Eyes

html sucks
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #319 on: December 23, 2006, 11:59:52 AM »

Maybe dave knows a couple of people that saw Bigfoot too.

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »