Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 09:57:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  poltics of this board
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Go Down Print
Author Topic: poltics of this board  (Read 65892 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #320 on: December 23, 2006, 02:40:35 PM »

First off, learn that you can't have 2 "first off's" in one post.

LOL, this was the only decent post in the entire thread, thanks!
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #321 on: December 23, 2006, 03:11:46 PM »

so long dave, i used to respect you but now you just manage to portray yourself as a sorry, self-obsessed loser. you call other people losers and you want the respect of the GN'R community (and probably in your own mind axl), yet you call one of axl's best friends "full of shit" and accuse her of having "no cred", because she called you out on your blatant lies. well, i think i speak for quite a few people when i say that the online GN'R community certainly don't need that kind of shit. so so long dave, what are you going to do when CD drops and GN'R is everywhere again? will you be able to resist coming back to this board? i, for one, won't welcome you back.

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #322 on: December 23, 2006, 03:38:04 PM »

Perhaps this thread needs renamed..."politics of Dave?"

EstrangedReality
« Reply #323 on: December 24, 2006, 12:26:27 AM »

First off, learn that you can't have 2 "first off's" in one post.

LOL, this was the only decent post in the entire thread, thanks!

Agreed.

Cracked me up.  hihi
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #324 on: December 25, 2006, 11:07:48 PM »

Wow, I just read this whole thread, anyway here's my .02.....

1)Who cares if Axl did or did not write that letter, I'm very sure he approved it and made sure it said exactly what he wanted it to say, if he had an attorney write it, so what, it really doesn't matter.

2)The Portland cancelation, I have no clue about, sounds like that city had some donkey ass laws, Dave is a LONG time supporter of the band, if he has his own sources and says he knows there is more to the story, I guess it's on you to believe him or not, like I said, I have no clue...

3)If it is being reported as fact that Merck was FIRED before Thanksgiving, I STRONGLY disagree with that statement, I know for fact certain people had discussions with Merck on status of gnr shows/etc after thanksgiving and never once did he mention he was fired+ he also made accomidations for certain people at shows after thanksgiving.

4)I do agree it's wierd that Merck helped out this board with all the pre-sales... trusted Jarmo with running the presales, communicated with Jarmo, and now Merck's response letter is censored, people should be able to read both sides statement's and decide their own truths, I've never liked censoring of any kind unless it's just blatant mis-information like "oh my god, buckethead got his ribs removed to give himself a blowjob."

5)This thread went to far, Dave has been a long time supporter of gnr and a good poster on the board, either the mods or Dave should have took it upon themselves to just let it die...

6)This quote is a fucking gem.... "First off, learn that you can't have 2 "first off's" in one post." hihi
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 11:09:55 PM by Mr.Intensity » Logged
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #325 on: December 26, 2006, 03:40:47 AM »

3) a) Merck would never mention he was fired because he is professional
? ? b) He probably made accomodations even for people at LA shows, but those are promised & organized months ahead

4) jarmo explained it...

5) Thank God dave is gone and it is over...

Merry Christmas,

velimir
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #326 on: December 26, 2006, 12:42:03 PM »

1)Who cares if Axl did or did not write that letter, I'm very sure he approved it and made sure it said exactly what he wanted it to say, if he had an attorney write it, so what, it really doesn't matter.

2)The Portland cancelation, I have no clue about, sounds like that city had some donkey ass laws, Dave is a LONG time supporter of the band, if he has his own sources and says he knows there is more to the story, I guess it's on you to believe him or not, like I said, I have no clue...

3)If it is being reported as fact that Merck was FIRED before Thanksgiving, I STRONGLY disagree with that statement, I know for fact certain people had discussions with Merck on status of gnr shows/etc after thanksgiving and never once did he mention he was fired+ he also made accomidations for certain people at shows after thanksgiving.

4)I do agree it's wierd that Merck helped out this board with all the pre-sales... trusted Jarmo with running the presales, communicated with Jarmo, and now Merck's response letter is censored, people should be able to read both sides statement's and decide their own truths, I've never liked censoring of any kind unless it's just blatant mis-information like "oh my god, buckethead got his ribs removed to give himself a blowjob."

5)This thread went to far, Dave has been a long time supporter of gnr and a good poster on the board, either the mods or Dave should have took it upon themselves to just let it die...

6)This quote is a fucking gem.... "First off, learn that you can't have 2 "first off's" in one post." hihi

What a totally fair take on what's gone on in this thread and around this board in the past weeks and months.  If only more posts (and board posters) were as level-headed...it woud be a refreshing change of pace!  I'm in total agreement with #3 and #4, but it appears the less said about those topics, the better, and like it or not - to participate here, the rules should be respected, regardless of whether they change from time to time or not...

And I had thought that Bucket looked more...flexible on stage than he had in the past.   At least now I know why.    peace
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #327 on: December 26, 2006, 03:21:07 PM »

3) a) Merck would never mention he was fired because he is professional
? ? b) He probably made accomodations even for people at LA shows, but those are promised & organized months ahead

4) jarmo explained it...

5) Thank God dave is gone and it is over...

Merry Christmas,

velimir

In regards to 3, the accomidations were made on the day of the 25th, for a show on the 26th, the accomidations were made by Merck himself.

Merry xmas to all here too. peace
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #328 on: December 26, 2006, 03:25:33 PM »

What a totally fair take on what's gone on in this thread and around this board in the past weeks and months.? If only more posts (and board posters) were as level-headed...it woud be a refreshing change of pace!? I'm in total agreement with #3 and #4, but it appears the less said about those topics, the better, and like it or not - to participate here, the rules should be respected, regardless of whether they change from time to time or not...

And I had thought that Bucket looked more...flexible on stage than he had in the past.? ?At least now I know why.? ? peace

I agree, you should adhere to board rules, and it seems these are touchy subjects at this time, so I will only discuss some of these issues via pm from now on as I do enjoy this board, at some point in this topic Dave just should have took some arguments to pm, when the arguments degenerate to just name calling/etc... they just need to be let die or the topic locked.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #329 on: December 29, 2006, 04:17:18 PM »

This board is like 'Nam.  Some people just ain't right, once they've been here.  Grin

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #330 on: December 31, 2006, 08:03:11 AM »

? Everyone is so tough when they're sitting in their underwear typing away at their computer.

Who wears underwear when they are typing at their computer?  hihi
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #331 on: December 31, 2006, 10:24:42 PM »

? Everyone is so tough when they're sitting in their underwear typing away at their computer.

Who wears underwear when they are typing at their computer?? hihi

Yea, im pretty sure must of us are completely nude when we type.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
EFISH
« Reply #332 on: December 31, 2006, 10:25:51 PM »

Everyone is so tough when they're sitting in their underwear typing away at their computer.

Cogressman Foley?
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #333 on: January 02, 2007, 11:25:16 PM »

Who wears underwear when they are typing at their computer?? hihi
Cogressman Foley?

I think Foley is nude and the 16 year boys that he molests have  to wear underwear, but  it might be the  other  way around. Not sure,  the relevant info was not in the press release.
EFISH
« Reply #334 on: January 02, 2007, 11:26:17 PM »

Everyone is so tough when they're sitting in their underwear typing away at their computer.

Cogressman Foley?

I think Foley is nude and the 16 year boys that he molests have  to wear underwear, but  it might be the  other  way around. Not sure,  the relevant info was not in the press release.
I agree.  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: