Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 07:24:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227869 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Amazing Story Behind the Global Warming Scam
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Amazing Story Behind the Global Warming Scam  (Read 30237 times)
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2009, 08:44:56 PM »

Hey Drew, care to make a retraction?  It doesn't make you any less of a man to admit your mistakes.  I do it all the time.  Wink

Was the study proven false?

the study that showed cows contribute lots of methane to the atmosphere?  you asked about the cows.  we are the reason so many cows exist.  That is considered man-made global-warming.  Correct?

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2009, 08:52:11 PM »

the study that showed cows contribute lots of methane to the atmosphere?  you asked about the cows.  we are the reason so many cows exist.  That is considered man-made global-warming.  Correct?

I guess it would determine how many cows it takes to effect the atmosphere. I wonder if there has been other studies on other animals and their contribution. As in animals man doesn't eat or populate to a high rate.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2009, 10:16:48 PM »

I propose we move to a cow based world economy.  How many cows does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #123 on: February 13, 2009, 02:41:51 AM »

It seems that some of you aren't aware of the fact that, an overwhelming majority of the worlds scientists agree that the level of global warming we're experiencing is 100% man-made.... 

You're forgetting the scientific studies performed by Exxon and BP, which claim global warming is little more than an imaginary figment. Kind of like WMD, but not really...

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
Naltav
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #124 on: February 13, 2009, 02:54:12 AM »

I guess it would determine how many cows it takes to effect the atmosphere. I wonder if there has been other studies on other animals and their contribution. As in animals man doesn't eat or populate to a high rate.

Other studies... Like what? The bad breath of ants?   Undecided   C'mon man, you've painted yourself into a corner with these arguments. You should let it go!

Stavanger-rock-city!!
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2009, 04:25:28 AM »

Actually there has been (if I've understood correctly), and appearently termites are the biggest producers of methane...

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2009, 07:36:11 AM »

Other studies... Like what? The bad breath of ants?   Undecided   C'mon man, you've painted yourself into a corner with these arguments. You should let it go!

Whoever thought cows could produce so much methane before a study was actually done? And no, not your sarcastic answer regarding the breath of ants. Perhaps similar animals such as water buffaloes, hippos, rhinos, elephants, etc., etc., etc.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2009, 09:02:45 AM »

Water buffaloes?  Wait...what?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2009, 03:01:47 PM »

Yes. Have you not heard of them before?

Naltav
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2009, 03:57:37 PM »

Whoever thought cows could produce so much methane before a study was actually done?

Seems like you're grasping for straws here.... Roll Eyes    Like I said, you should let this one go, Drew. No shame in that, man    ok

Maybe "they" didn't think of the harm the mass-production of cows (and their farts) would cause the enviroment. But that doesn't make it any less of a man-made problem, so I don't see your argument there, sorry....   Undecided

You know, I've seen lots of "documentaries" about scams and other conspiracy theories. Some interesting and some not so much. But people who believe that global warming is a scam, is not even something to be worried about, cause you are defenitely a small small SMALL group of people.... 

I bet if you surf the net, you'll probably find someone who thinks Iraq still have WMD's and the war was not just an "excuse" to establish a base in the middle-east and secure "our" way of life.   Wink

Stavanger-rock-city!!
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2009, 04:06:57 PM »

Maybe "they" didn't think of the harm the mass-production of cows (and their farts) would cause the enviroment. But that doesn't make it any less of a man-made problem, so I don't see your argument there, sorry....

My argument is, what other animals could be also producing such high levels of methane? This theory of "global warming" is completely man-made raises doubts.

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2009, 04:14:58 PM »

Yes. Have you not heard of them before?

Yes, I've heard of them.  Tongue

I just haven't a clue how we got there. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #132 on: February 13, 2009, 04:17:48 PM »

It would help to go back and read then.

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2009, 04:31:36 PM »

It would help to go back and read then.

Reading is a scam and fear mongering by the radical right.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Naltav
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2009, 04:32:32 PM »

Maybe "they" didn't think of the harm the mass-production of cows (and their farts) would cause the enviroment. But that doesn't make it any less of a man-made problem, so I don't see your argument there, sorry....

My argument is, what other animals could be also producing such high levels of methane? This theory of "global warming" is completely man-made raises doubts.

Jesus to f***in' christ, Drew!!  When you're reffering to global warming as "global warming" and even using the word 'theory' infront of it, you're coming across as VERY uninformed. You should really stop watching those Exxon or BP "documentaries".... 

You don't believe evolution is a theory, right? (oops sorry, that was a low shot...)

Stavanger-rock-city!!
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #135 on: February 13, 2009, 04:33:55 PM »

And spamming by the liberal left?  Roll Eyes

Why even ask how a topic got somewhere then?

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2009, 04:36:58 PM »

stop watching those Exxon or BP "documentaries".... 

Do they make documentaries like Owl Gore too? If you'll read the original title and message of this thread you'd see BP and Exxon had nothing to do with my post.

Naltav
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #137 on: February 13, 2009, 04:41:08 PM »

stop watching those Exxon or BP "documentaries".... 

Do they make documentaries like Owl Gore too? If you'll read the original title and message of this thread you'd see BP and Exxon had nothing to do with my post.

They probably do, but for VERY different reasons, mate!    Wink

Stavanger-rock-city!!
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2009, 04:46:52 PM »

They probably do, but for VERY different reasons, mate!    Wink

And I wouldn't doubt it. I agree.

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #139 on: February 13, 2009, 04:55:10 PM »

And spamming by the liberal left?  Roll Eyes

Why even ask how a topic got somewhere then?

You dismiss the effects of 1 Billion automobiles on the Earth,  but stand solidly on water buffalo farts.   ok  Roll those eyes all you want. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: