Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 05:21:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  the misanthropy thread.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: the misanthropy thread.  (Read 2090 times)
cjmax02
Rocker

literary protostar

« on: January 19, 2009, 04:33:36 PM »

righto.  wanted to start this thread because every forum needs a place to bitch about the sorry state the world is in.   

if you'd be happy to see Mugabe's violent end replayed on CNN daily for a month, c'mere. (I'd really like to see the world without him in it...though it probably wouldn't help the situation in Zimbabwe whatsoever)
if you give a damn that people in Myanmar died needlessly because of their bloody-minded military leaders denying aid, rant here.
if you think that the apparently 'ignorant' masses are going to undo the hard work done by people who recycle ought to have things like that enforced, you're onto a good thing.

there are dozens of other examples I could cite, but I reckon we're a clever bunch here, so you get the idea, right? 

if you think that the wanton rape of mother Earth should be halted and avenged....
if you think that people in general are self-serving twats....

calling all humanitarians...let's hear it.

do you even know where the fuck I am?
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 08:37:23 PM »

I wan't every trace of christianity erased from nordic soil, is that misantrophic? Tongue

Pagan-persecution, mass-murdering, flock-mentality, fascism and they build their churces on the ancient holy places.

Like a virus infecting a cell,-
-christianity is mutating into it's host-culture slowly wiping the memory away from it's people and degenerates it.

Individuality above all, and there is no good and evil, but diferent sides to man and only natural and necesary elements of nature.

if you think that the wanton rape of mother Earth should be halted and avenged....

Right on!

And what the hell do Christians in Skandinavia and Germany think they are?
Walking around with catholic crosses?

Thats like wearing the swastika in Israel even if it isn't really a nazi-symbol.

Fuck them! rant

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
cjmax02
Rocker

literary protostar

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 09:17:55 PM »

misanthropy is generally defined as a hatred of humankind - but I think that your point is TOTALLY valid.  maybe I should have titled this thread 'INJUSTICE RANT CENTRAL!' -chortles-

if it's any comfort to you, Nostradamus (the french dude, not the guy posting here!) prophesied that 'the cross would be devalued and driven out'.  so it'll happen! people will first have to wake up to the cage they putting themselves in.

of course they built their churches on the ancient wells and springs - they knew that the people of the land would object to worshipping in any other place. The whole idea of Christianity is to convert, not destroy, so they chose the path of least resistance. I would do the same! I preach love and harmony and equality for all! Before the Church became as scummy as it is now, I believe there were pure souls who knew the real Christian message and felt that the holy places were indeed that - and if your faith is true where else would you go? 

I truly loathe the hypocrisy that is rampant among so-called 'Christians'.  They still use their faith and their book of dogma to judge people and discriminate. It's no wonder that the Jews, the Muslims and the Christians are all at war with each other.  They're playing 'my daddy can beat your daddy'...with their brothers!

They're brainwashed sheeple. It's really sad, but I think that if we get together and stand up and say 'hey, what you're doing isn't right', we can maybe change some people's minds. 

I used to consider myself a pagan, but I sorta figured that it was all the same energy no matter which God/dess you spoke to. Like different facets on a crystal. :3   Mercury is with me today, though...definitely!

norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 04:37:28 PM »

Not sure I'm that much misantrophic-
-but more focused on the enviroment and the law of nature.

Why should sick, fat, bald and lesser humans thats not amongst the best of us have children?

The world is overpopulated.

Quote from: cjmax02
Before the Church became as scummy as it is now,

Err, what do you mean? Tongue
The church has a history of mass-murdering, cruelty against human kind and book-burning.

Luckily we see more folkgroups taking back their customs, renaming their cities, rivers etc

of course they built their churches on the ancient wells and springs - they knew that the people of the land would object to worshipping in any other place. The whole idea of Christianity is to convert, not destroy, so they chose the path of least resistance.

It was done to erase the trace of pagan practice, thats a spiteful act.

The places was burnt down or destroyed, then on the ruins and foundations the churches were buildt.

Christianity was forced upon the germanic and skandinavian people like nazism; with lies, deceit and violence.
Both are sheepling-systems, like globalisation also is.

For the nordic people, the sickening disease called christianity, (which isn't even worthy to be called a religion. It's some sort of happiness-psychosis, similar to the state fat people lives in when enough people tells them they are thin..just to be "nice" Roll Eyes ) started threatening their values and way of life was around year 700.

•   In 780 Charlemagne (after waging war on them) decreed the death penalty for all Saxons who failed to be baptised, who failed to keep Christian festivals, and who cremated their dead. 
  •     He returned in 782 to Saxony and instituted a fascist code of law. The laws were draconian on religious issues, and the indigenous forms of Germanic polytheism were gravely threatened by Christianisation.

• Same year, some Saxoons returned and led a new revolt, which resulted in several assaults on the church.
  • In response, at Verden in Lower Saxony, Charlemagne ordered the beheading of 4,500 Saxons who had been caught practising their native paganism after their forced conversion to Christianity, known as the Massacre of Verden. They had lost the battle.

As Einhart wrote:

The war that had lasted so many years was at length ended by their acceding to the terms offered by the King; which were renunciation of their national religious customs and the worship of devils, acceptance of the sacraments of the Christian faith and religion, and union with the Franks to form one people.

He had acquired a substantial collection of Germanic pre-Christian writings, which was destroyed.
-this would be the christian creed as we know it. Wink

Skandinavia is now under threat.

This is when the vikingage* begins.
Vikings = Skandinavians (pagan at that time, like saxoons) attacking christians targets.

At first they had burnt down the churches in Norway,-
- and then attacked places where the missionaries had come from like Lindisfarne.

Naturally, because of Charlesmagne and that he had cut down Irminsul, many of the attacks was on France.

Eventually, after a lot of civil war,-
- christians managed to force the kings to declare respective Skandinavia as Christian.

The people never converted though.

To this day they still call Christmas for Yule f.x, and practice pagan customs and tradtions. IE only superficially christian. Smiley

Now, devil-worship never existed as described by christian historians, but was the pagans who kept practising their own religion.

This is the reason we see a lot of witch-processes happen during the middleages.
They banned practicly everything that could resemble paganism, they even had laws against hygiene Roll Eyes

Saturday (Lauraday, washday in norse) was the last day of the week and Sunday the first.
This tells us how important personal and enviromental hygiene was to normal people (ie not christians) but the future generations wouldn't know exactly why before science became relevant again as the judeo-christians burnt all the books and the people with knowledge about these things.
The pagan priestesses already knew then that hygenie was very important as were nurses/doctors, administered childbirths etc.

I'm not gonna explain how and why the witch-processes was a methodic to convert people by the force of terror and tactics we see in totalarian regimes-
-but I can tell something about the worship of Freyr and Freyja.

Pagan priestiess married Friday (Freyjas/Freyrs day, loveday and the date is called Valborgsnight) 13.

That was their marriage day.

We also know Greeks impersonated the gods by using masks, In effect you become what you perform if equipped for it.

Only the most pretty, inteligent, noble, blonde and so on could be Freyja-priestesses-
-and they carefully selected the priest by physical and intelectual competitions (the olympic games is originally such) every 4th year.

As opposed to the bible, quality is all that mattered.

Their practice was to create and raise as good children as possible, and we know by Darwin that this eventually creates a new race.

A common theme in ancient mythology.

For those who wanna know about Satan, devils and witches for European concern it's simple:

• Freyr is a phallic fertility god(embodies lust/unconsious growth)/ Satan got personified with a big penis, themes of being posessed (all are) by satan etc.
  • The devil limps as his one leg is an animal-leg/ The "shoe"/tale of V??arr.
  • The cults could have up to 16 priestesses (so called covens) but only 1 priest, this is why mostly womens were executed as witches.

In short, witches, their devil and devil-worship is the perverted version of priestiesses, their god(s) and pagan culture/wisdom.

Naturally when they married, they had sex and pagan rituals are traditionally at special places in nature.

So the Christians created a image of ugly witches, who would do harm where the pagans did good, that married and had sex with satan on whatever name they have on Friday the 13th on some scary mountain (As we know, Skandinavians goes up on the mountains in the spring to celebrate easter with sunsymbols and boxes, a pagan heritage) called bloksberg. This was one of the proofs used in court prove witchery, satan-pacts etc as this was illegal. Malleus Maleficarum (a book written by sexually frustrated catholic munks, the pagan women obviously wouldn't go near them, probably why they are so pathriarcial Roll Eyes) was often used as source to expose this crime. Childrens testimonies was also used as their no.1 function was infact creating babies. The local kings wouldn't forbid pagan practice, but "devil-worship" was simply a matter of catholic churchlaw.

This is just a _little_ of many correspondances.

• The mark of the devil = you could be marked by the gods as a sign you had pre-requisites for spiritual tasks. Many also scared themself in initation-rituals for this purpose.
  • Sacrificing infants to satan = they rejected defect children.
  • create storms/bad weather, do harm, black magic etc = the "upper class" of pagans often operated in diversity as helpers for agriculture, healers etc in the local areas similar to how priests (as we see them today) "bless" stuff.
  • The places more men was executed for sorcery was places where male tasks as shamanism was traditionally common.

The list goes on...

Millions of noble women were murdered in Europe during the middleages.

The way to the fire was always _very_ short if you weren't 100% christian, or were in pagan societies.

Luckily, Norway is the only European country that never really was catholic when you read history,-
-so think about this when seing so much BM-enthusiasm from Norway. Wink

A long time respective Norway and parts of Sweeden was amazingly celtic-christian merged with pagan/gnostic faith. confused

This is the reason the old churces (the ones "satanists" haven't burnt yet) are stave-churches.

Even under the catholic danes their missionaries wouldn't return home. Narrowminded hm. Tongue

The 6th of June (when a church in Norway in the 90's was lit up, then more followed) is the date of the attack on Lindisfarne.

I used to consider myself a pagan, but I sorta figured that it was all the same energy no matter which God/dess you spoke to. Like different facets on a crystal. :3   Mercury is with me today, though...definitely!

Paganism as I see it is science and descriptions of fundamental human relations, gods are ideals, symbols and metaphores.

As Freyja, the godess of love, is driven by two cats called cuddler and horny (in norwegian wordplay) and Freyr, the god of lust and fertility, has a sword he can throw around but will always come back to him (like seeds, sunrays etc) the pagan mythology we know (what the christians didn't manage to erase) is knowledge of constant forces in life.

What the societies created was their own practice buildt on this knowledge-
- not some fictional book.

I still respect humanitarian work done by neo-christians tho.

As scientist has been wrong, obviously pagans also were wrong in things-
 f.x finding ways to cure illness, explain things etc.

But they defintly buildt a testament of true knowledge and values, which they still do love

The vikingage is often used to create an identity-
-but all the things we know about the vikings was how skandinavians already lived and were thousands of years before this era!

The only remarkable thing here is mainly the pagan revolt against the force of christianity. ok
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 01:30:00 AM by norway » Logged

cjmax02
Rocker

literary protostar

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 05:41:52 PM »

WOW epic post, dude!!! I don't think I can beat that, but I'mma try!

yep, the Planet is my priority. Humankind is more'n likely going to just wage war on themselves 'til extinction. But we'll die out a helluva lot quicker if we don't have Earth to stand on!

It's not right for anyone to say 'you can't have children because I think you're stupid!', though. Education, free condoms, legal abortions, and nobody should be made to feel guilty for aborting a child that would otherwise be born disabled. (Face it, two hundred years ago people would have called the brat a changeling and exposed it the day it was born...not that I'm saying that's the RIGHT thing to do but it's an incredible burden on a family to raise a child with a disability, financially and emotionally. )
And think for a second...most of the fat bald ugly guys out there don't get laid very often. Their chances of producing offspring are much lower than the tall dark and handsome kind...c'mon you know I'm right..! Natural selection, ladies' choice, whatever you wanna call it. It's the breeders who pop out half a dozen or more that are a worry though.

I think that the original christians, the ones who converted within Christ's lifetime and the couple of hundred years after (while they were still being fed to lions for shits and giggles at the roman coliseum) actually had the right idea of what it was about (truly, monotheism isn't WRONG, the God and Goddess are one and we know this!). But give a group power and they start to act like they have power-over the masses. And when they get their power-over, bad stuff happens. Sad

The book-burning I can never forgive. There are only 6 Mayan codices left in existence because some over-zealous fanatical Spaniards thought it was the devil's work. T^T a whole culture's knowledge...gone! Luckily they left the horoscopes alone..Yellow Star, rock on!  peace

Many 'systems' are forced upon people with violence and deceit. Any kind of power structure will oppress at least some people, some of the time.  But people follow because it's often 'convert to our way of thinking, or DIE!'.

Let's not forget that much history was never recorded because Joe Average wasn't taught how to write. If you chose to become a Christian monk, though, you got an education. Had to put the right 'spin' on the story though...

The witchburnings were a way to destroy women's power and knowledge. Friends and neighbors got each other killed over petty differences. Wisewomen and midwives were put to death because they knew medicine that leechmen didn't. -siiigh- And the torture was unimaginable...sickening...

Go, Cernunnos! Scare the bejeezus (yeah, pun intended) outta them bible-bashers! I have an image of the Horned God and he's a bit scary, eh. But he's man's power and bestial nature. -snort of derision- a man's not a man unless he can survive in the wilds, imo. The Hunter is an important masculine archetype that men have been told to forget.  Go out and learn to walk soundlessly in a forest. Learn to take a life to sustain your own (and maybe your family). Not go out and shoot a moose with a high-powered rifle to bring back a 'trophy', for goodness' sake!

I actually laughed out loud at "Freyr, the god of lust and fertility, has a sword he can throw around but will always come back to him" ....phallus, sword, sowing wild oats (throwing it around) but it always comes back... -chuckle- Very clever!

Paganism is the religion of Earth Science. Follow the seasons. See the world die and be reborn like the sun and moon. All of life is a cycle.

But don't get me started on the Crusades...

norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 07:36:14 PM »

How cool, more bright and reflected peeps to HTGTH! Must be in the name! Grin

It's not right for anyone to say 'you can't have children because I think you're stupid!', though. Education, free condoms, legal abortions, and nobody should be made to feel guilty for aborting a child that would otherwise be born disabled. (Face it, two hundred years ago people would have called the brat a changeling and exposed it the day it was born...not that I'm saying that's the RIGHT thing to do but it's an incredible burden on a family to raise a child with a disability, financially and emotionally. )

I agree with abortion, it should be done. Especially in the cases you point out.

We need to agknowledge and focus on quality again.

When it comes to the producing, -
-I think society can urge the population in many humane ways and that will have the effects wanted.

In Norway, it's not allowed to smoke in public buildings. Discos, offices, pubs etc

The effect is it you have less people smoking and more people quitting, and thats great imo Smiley

And think for a second...most of the fat bald ugly guys out there don't get laid very often. Their chances of producing offspring are much lower than the tall dark and handsome kind...c'mon you know I'm right..! Natural selection, ladies' choice, whatever you wanna call it. It's the breeders who pop out half a dozen or more that are a worry though.

The "fat bald ugly guys " produce a ton and don't seem to have any problem getting married w children.

-I'm more worried about all the disgusting, shallow and brain-washed ladypigs actually. Wink
Blondes might even be extinct cause a lot of blonde, bright and atractive men finds these "gorgeous" asian women instead. no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab1EixVFKZE

The witchburnings were a way to destroy women's power and knowledge.

Well, men and shamans were burned as witches too and also accused. Tongue

But you are spot on, and the reason they stopped murdering these noble women and men is only because they ran out of people to burn, not because some ingenious scientific revelation or argument made them go "oh, you're right, we been wrong all the time".

In Sweeden, Valgborgsnight is a public thing and there is still pure pagan celebrations on a national level in whole Skandinavia peace

The Hunter is an important masculine archetype that men have been told to forget. 

This I disagree with.

That's our gender stereotype, not a reflection of anything inherent in the act of bringing down prey.

Females in nature has to be supreme killers (offspring),-
- and animal-experts reports that females are the best hunters. In lion-flocks the lionesses do most the hunting.

So all animals hunt, regardles of gender.

Birds, cats (femme cats are trophe'hunters aswell) and so on,
-no need to masculate snapping the neck of a beetle or slow-torturing a little mouse hihi

The role of male hunting in human evolution is actually a hot debate among anthropologists, but any behavior-patterns or tendencies toward pre-disposed skills that evolved out of hunting food would have to occur in both sexes.

What males more often do is territorial dealings tho.

And you get horns, extra colors, make art etc, for the sole purpose of adorement... Hah! Beat that! Tongue

I actually laughed out loud at "Freyr, the god of lust and fertility,

They loved him too! hihi

All the pagan gods have charracteristics we still recognise. Which is cool peace

« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 04:16:05 PM by norway » Logged

cjmax02
Rocker

literary protostar

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 06:12:09 PM »

http://www.glamour.com/magazine/2007/08/rape-in-the-congo

I'm going to quote these because I don't want anyone who reads this thread to just close their eyes or look the other way. This is real. This is life, and death, and survival.

?First, the women were raped in front of their children, their husbands and neighbors. Second, the rapes were done by many men at the same time. Third, not only were the women raped, but their vaginas were mutilated with guns and sticks. These situations show that sex was being used as a weapon that is cheap." - Dr Mukwege 

?One of the soldiers cut open a pregnant woman,? she [Nadine] says. ?It was a mature baby and they killed it. They cooked it and forced us to eat it.? 

Nadine?s body is trembling. It is hard to believe these words are coming out of a woman who is still alive and breathing. She tells me how one of the soldiers forced her to drink his urine and eat his feces, how the soldiers killed 10 of her friends and then murdered her children: her four-year-old and two-year-old boys and her one-year-old girl. ?They flung my baby?s body on the ground like she was garbage,? Nadine says. ?One after another they raped me. From that my vagina and anus were ripped apart.? 

Alfonsine's story: ?He followed me and then forced me to lie down. He said he would kill me. I struggled with him hard; it went on for a long time. Then he went for his rifle, pressed it on the outside of my vagina and shot his entire cartridge into me. I just heard the voice of bullets. My clothes were glued to me with blood. I passed out.? 

On my last day, the doctor asks me if I will lead some exercises for the women that will help alleviate their trauma. We go to the hangarlike building where 250 depressed and sick women are waiting. We begin with breathing. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. Then we attach a noise to the breath. Other noises follow. One after another, noise after noise. Then we attach a movement. There is stomping. There is punching. There is mad waving of arms. The women are up on their feet, screaming, releasing guttural sounds of sorrow, rage, terror. In a matter of minutes, I watch them go from broken, mute women to wild, laughing, ferocious beings.

In the midst of this energy, Dr. Mukwege challenges the women to a dance contest. Celebration and power explode from their bodies. A part of each woman is fierce, unbreakable. No one has killed their spirits. The doctor whispers to me, ?When I see this joy, this life in the women, I know why I must come back here every day.?

The women?s frenzy builds and builds. They dance in the hot African sun. They dance in the open road. They literally dance us up a steep hill, hundreds of women and children moving in a single, radiant feminine mass. 

Fuck you, Congolese soldiers. Fuck you, Rwandan soldiers. FUCK you, you so-called peacekeepers!!!
FUCK YOU, men in uniform!! FUCK YOU MEN WITH GUNS!

cjmax02
Rocker

literary protostar

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 06:19:31 PM »

The Hunter is an important masculine archetype that men have been told to forget. 

This I disagree with.

That's our gender stereotype, not a reflection of anything inherent in the act of bringing down prey.

I said archetype, not stereotype. I can english, I know what they mean.

It's about as valid as claiming all women are 'mothergoddess' types. We're not. But the role of nurturing is a female archetype...the maid is also a female archetype...the crone is too...

The quip about Freyr was about the throwing and returning - IE a guy's dick gets hard, he shoots his load and..whoa, wait what? it's getting hard AGAIN?!?!?  (apologies for crassness)   LOL

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: