Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:36:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Am I pathetic or what?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Am I pathetic or what?  (Read 43725 times)
SuperMike
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2006, 02:37:08 PM »

I am 18 and I have never even kissed a girl, infact they just laugh at me. I have practically no friends. The ones that I have laugh at me behind my back. I have been bullied from like second grade and cause of that I started skipping school and my grades slipped , I don't even know how I managed to graduate from the ninth grade.... I am addicted to the perscription pills and without them I am so insecure and edgy that I practically can't leave the house. Thats probably the result of me getting bullied alot. I am only 169cm/5,7 tall and wear glasses. This is not a joke I must be the most pathetic GN'R fan ever? no

I just finished High School, it feels damn good.

You should ditch these assholes that you call your friends. They're taking advantage of you, true friends don't do that.

I never had a girlfriend either, I became friends with girls I liked but either I wasn't their type to date or they liked somebody else. Instead of feeling insecure, I just realize I tried at least.

I know, being bullied is hell. I'm born with a hearing loss so I'm sort of deaf, I had trouble learning and socializing in school, the other kids thought I was retarded. In 7th grade, I really went down hill, dealing with this hell in school the same time I lost a family member I was really close to. Eventually I straightened up so I'm back on a more comfortable level. I'd say my teenage years were the worst but life is cool again.  beer
VIP

« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2006, 03:14:11 PM »

i'm afraid of girls.
does that belong in this topic?
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2006, 06:47:12 PM »

I am 18 and I have never even kissed a girl, infact they just laugh at me. I have practically no friends. The ones that I have laugh at me behind my back. I have been bullied from like second grade and cause of that I started skipping school and my grades slipped , I don't even know how I managed to graduate from the ninth grade.... I am addicted to the perscription pills and without them I am so insecure and edgy that I practically can't leave the house. Thats probably the result of me getting bullied alot. I am only 169cm/5,7 tall and wear glasses. This is not a joke I must be the most pathetic GN'R fan ever  no
I've helped someone like you, it's really not an quick prosess, but we felt sorry for this loser-boy few years back and actually we sat down with him a lot and gave some tips and pointers of this and that, we could'nt make a guy a casanova, but he managed to get a chick after that.

Basicly it's all about confidence, that's what we did, we helped the guy to build some confidense, there's some books about that, I think you should read some of those.

Are those pills what doctor ordered you?'

If the classes bug you, get contact linses and after that start testing your limits, like if you're shy work on it and start hanging out, if your fat, work yourself out in good shape.

My story goes that I was bullied from day one when I started school, the guy jumped me and I smashed his face to the asphalt, sure I needed to go through some therapy, but that moment I realized there's no one who can tell what I can or can't do. Everyone thought I didn't have a chance.

So after that I started working out, 'cos I had this image of who I wanna be. I got new friends (and some problems with the cops as I came one of the "bad guys") and after I've worked with my self-esteem I suddenly noticed it was real easy to get a girl.

It's that simple.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2006, 10:22:10 PM »

i'm afraid of girls.

Nothing to fear dude...no teeth in the pussy! rofl
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2006, 10:49:23 PM »

i'm afraid of girls.

Nothing to fear dude...no teeth in the pussy! rofl

Unless you consider weeping herpe sores as teeth!   nervous Wrap it up youngsters.  Rule of thumb....it's always pouring down rain in sexworld, so make sure you have your raincoat on.  Even if you think you know the other person, you may not know their adventures.  Be safe, be cool, don't fear pussaliah!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
pebbles
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2006, 11:11:03 PM »

yea babe,dont let the assholes get u down. there are going to be obstacles all your life. you are going to meet shitheads all thru your life, but the good will far out weigh the bad . not everyone kisses and has sex before the age of 17, like they show on all these stupid teen movies.(yea i know a lot do but it doesnt make you weird if you dont), you really have a much better situation than the ones that do that so young. we all think we"re a little pathetic at times. yes
Rocksteady
Rocker

Fist in the air in the land of hipocrisy

« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2006, 03:19:37 PM »

You know all this positive feedback has made me feel even more pathetic, cause now I see that there are so many people who have been in a similar situation and made something out of themselves  ok   ...But I probably won't  no
I am good at nothing, today I sucked in football so much that it's ridiculous (usually I am a half decent player) I'm ugly and short.

And this "get back to school" advice doesn't work for me. There is no other thing in the world that I hate so passionately as school. Have you lived years in agony powerless to feel joy even over the most wonderful things, cause every minute you think how much time is it till you have to go back to school. Crying yourself to sleep usually late at night so your sleep is rather short. Runned away from school in the middle of the winter and catching pneumonia (several times). And I didn't even learn anything useful from school. My english is decent cause of TV school has nothing to do with it.

But maybe I am a negative creep and deserve all of this I don't know......

This   is   Democracy!!!
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2006, 03:57:29 PM »

You know all this positive feedback has made me feel even more pathetic, cause now I see that there are so many people who have been in a similar situation and made something out of themselves? ok? ?...But I probably won't? no
I am good at nothing, today I sucked in football so much that it's ridiculous (usually I am a half decent player) I'm ugly and short.

And this "get back to school" advice doesn't work for me. There is no other thing in the world that I hate so passionately as school. Have you lived years in agony powerless to feel joy even over the most wonderful things, cause every minute you think how much time is it till you have to go back to school. Crying yourself to sleep usually late at night so your sleep is rather short. Runned away from school in the middle of the winter and catching pneumonia (several times). And I didn't even learn anything useful from school. My english is decent cause of TV school has nothing to do with it.

But maybe I am a negative creep and deserve all of this I don't know......

LISTEN UP FUCKWAD!   YOU SUCKED AT FOOTBALL?? BIG SHIT - HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN THE GAME IF YOU'RE AS MUCH A LOSER AS YOU TRY TO PORTRAY YOURSELF?

DID'NT LEARN ANYTHING FROM SCHOOL?  WELL, YOU LEARNED NOT TO RUN AWAY IN THE FUCKING WINTER DID'NT YOU?  AT LEAST YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO LEARN!

DESERVE THIS?  SUCKING AT FOOTBALL AND GETTING PNEUMONIA?  WHO DESERVES THAT? 

SERIOUSLY DUDE, STOP PICKING APART DIFFERENT STORIES HERE TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL WORSE. USE THE FACT THAT THESE STORIES EVEN EXIST TO REALIZE YOU ARE NOT FUCKING ALONE. COUSIN COMAMOTIVE IS A GOOD CAPTAIN IF YOU'RE WILLING TO SAIL THE SHIP. ( I'M FLEXING RIGHT NOW - INVOLUNTARY FLEXES TOO!)

GOD I'M SWEET!
Rocksteady
Rocker

« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2006, 04:11:26 PM »

LISTEN UP FUCKWAD!? ?YOU SUCKED AT FOOTBALL?? BIG SHIT - HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN THE GAME IF YOU'RE AS MUCH A LOSER AS YOU TRY TO PORTRAY YOURSELF?

DID'NT LEARN ANYTHING FROM SCHOOL?? WELL, YOU LEARNED NOT TO RUN AWAY IN THE FUCKING WINTER DID'NT YOU?? AT LEAST YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO LEARN!

I played with those "friends" that I got plus there were couple of guys who didn't know me. But now they know me and there are some more people who laugh at me. And I didn't learn not to run away cause I did it several times. And I probably would do it again.

This   is   Democracy!!!
Elrothiel
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2006, 04:16:59 PM »

Dude, seriously, go back to school, and just grit your teeth and bear it! We all had to!
You are being way too negative about everything, and it really isn't healthy! If you cannot feel joy for anything at all, then you cannot live properly! And NO ONE deserves that!

You are only 17 years old, and you won't stop growing until you are 22.

And who gives a shit about whether you're good at football or not!!?

I mean... I'm shit at tennis, I'm shit at badminton, I'm shit at football and all sorts of sport, but I really couldn't give a fuck!! I'm not playing those sports for money, if I have to play them at all, I just want to have fun! And that's what you should do! Just try and have fun and forget all about trying to be the best at it! Trust me, it'll make people respect you a whole lot more if you can laugh at yourself and have fun. They'll go "Hey, there's Rocksteady! He's awesome and he's such a laugh! Great guy to be mates with!"

It ain't gunna work if you just mope around and be all emo all the time!

Be sensible, don't cry yourself to sleep late every night, that's just silly! Have an early night for once, read a GOOD uplifting book, and just enjoy the moment! Don't get too deep in your thoughts because if they're as negative as you've said, then you WILL end up crying!

And GO back to school. I don't care how much you hate it, if you go through with it like we all had to, you will feel SO much better when you graduate and finish school. You'll be like "YES!!! FINALLY!!" And you'll be able to enjoy it properly! And you will feel like you achieved something! You'll be able to have a li'l thing called Self Respect.

If thinking too deeply makes you depressed, DON'T THINK DEEPLY!! Just do your best to ENJOY your life! There are people out there who've had it so much worse than you, and you don't see them moping around and not at least TRYING to enjoy themselves!

Trying is the first step towards success, and don't you forget it!!

Now go and enroll in school again! ok
avesia
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2006, 04:17:41 PM »

hell, yeah, you're a negative creep! you think you're the only one on this planet who has problems? I've been down for two years..I feel like shit and I feel like I'm the last person on earth. I feel lonely, I don't have the results I want at university, I feel pathetic, I almost hate everybody, and there's nothing I've been doing in the last 5 years that could make me be proud of myself. I like to lock inside my house, not answer to the telephone and listen to depressing music and read depressing books and feel sorry for myself and become even more pathetic. so what? I know that one day the sun will shine for me too...I hope so... Undecided
you'll be fine, don't worry...we all have our ups and downs ?ok
one more thing: pretend thet you like everything you do( including school)...you will end up actually liking it...it takes time and a lot of effort, but wtf? you're doing it for yourself. stop feeling sorry for yourself. this is the easyest thing to do...and most pathetic...
Elrothiel
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2006, 04:23:28 PM »

Yea damn right MoonChild! (By the way, I'm sorry you're down... *hug*)

Rocksteady... every post you've made in this thread... it just sounds like you're sayin' you can't be bothered... but you still are complaining.

If you don't want to do anything to help yourself, then don't fucking complain because we don't want to have to repeat ourselves every time you decide you want to tell everyone how pathetic you feel!
Rocksteady
Rocker

« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2006, 04:27:44 PM »

I am 18 and half and haven't grown for 3 years. Someone asked me earlier how old I were when I dropped out of school.
And football is the only thing I can do with my so called friends, otherwise I would have to sit in the house and do nothing.

This   is   Democracy!!!
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2006, 04:44:45 PM »

I am 18 and half and haven't grown for 3 years. Someone asked me earlier how old I were when I dropped out of school.
And football is the only thing I can do with my so called friends, otherwise I would have to sit in the house and do nothing.

YOU MAY NEED TO DO THIS:  NEXT FOOTBALL GAME, WHEN YOUR FRIEND HAS THE BALL....FUCKING CLOTHESLINE THAT CHIMP! YOU'D BE SURPRISED HOW GOOD YOU MIGHT FEEL. THEN, PAINT YOUR FACE BLACK, BUY A TURKEY BASTER AND SOME RUBBER BANDS, AND CAMP OUTSIDE ONE OF YOUR OTHER FRIENDS HOUSE WHO HAS A DOG....THEN......WHEN YOU'RE THROUGH WITH THE DOG, MAKE IT FEEL MORE LONELY THAN YOU EVER DID

POINT BEING - TRY SOMETHING NEW MY FRIEND, ANYTHING, YOU MAY FIND A NEW WORLD, A NEW LIFE , INSIDE THE SMALLEST THING OR EXPERIENCE

PS :  IF YOU WANT TO CLOTHESLINE THE DOG AND SODOMIZE THE FRIEND, THAT'S A OK WITH ME

avesia
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2006, 04:53:16 PM »

we hear you, COMAMOTIVE!? Wink
next time try to unlock the CAPS? ok....please... Grin
Elrothiel
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2006, 05:03:13 PM »

Yea, you can still DO it with your friends, but who cares if you're not any GOOD at it!!? Just run around and enjoy yourself!!

And why can't you do anything else with your friends? Hang out, watch the game, have a couple of beers!

And how tall are you anyway? You said you were 5 foot 7. That's a decent height! Yea it ain't 6 foot but it ain't THAT far off!! And you probably WILL grow a few more inches in a few years! Just be patient!

Tom Cruise is shorter than that anyway... he's about 5 foot 4! And look at him! He's not depressed! He's the highest paid actor in the world! Do you think he WAS depressed about his height when he was your age? He probably was!

Height does not govern your life! Yea you can't become a catwalk model or be put down in the Guinness Book of Records as the tallest man in the world, but BIG FUCKIN' DEAL!! You can still make something of yourself!

Now quit being so lazy and PICK YOURSELF UP!

Ya know what they say if you fall off a horse? Get RIGHT BACK ON IT! Or what'll happen is you'll develop a fear. And it looks like you didn't get back on that horse fast enough, because you are SCARED dude! You care WAY too much about what everyone thinks of you, and its really hindering the way you live your life!

I'm not your mom dude, and I only know you from your posts, and I don't HAVE to give you this advice, but I am because I consider myself to be a decent person, BUT I don't see any point in keeping on giving you advice because you just aren't taking it! You're shoving every bit of decent advice I'm giving you back in my face, and let me tell you that I don't appreciate it!

Now fucking buck up your ideas and just fucking take my advice, and USE it!

And MAYBE if you weren't so mopey, then your friends would be your REAL friends and not your "so called" friends!

ok I'm getting frustrated... perhaps I should let someone else take over my spot for a li'l while. Now I know why I didn't become a professional psychiatrist.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2006, 05:07:29 PM »

we hear you, COMAMOTIVE!? Wink
next time try to unlock the CAPS? ok....please... Grin

Sorry about the CAPS - I'm getting worked up trying to help here -  This kid needs to understand that while things may look bad - in the grand scheme of things, maybe it's just a bump in the road - AND I WANT HIM TO UNDERSTAND ME WHEN I SPEAK!
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2006, 05:13:34 PM »

....OR YOU'LL END UP LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!

Dude, come on, either you're completely and utterly depressed, which you need to go back to your doctor and fix the meds or just talk, or you're just wanting attention. This thread is 4 pages long all ready....

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2006, 05:23:47 PM »

Dude, come on, either you're completely and utterly depressed, which you need to go back to your doctor and fix the meds or just talk, or you're just wanting attention. This thread is 4 pages long all ready....

It should just turn into the universal depression thread led by our leader Rocksteady  ok

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2006, 05:29:05 PM »

First of all stop football.

And try boxing, then you really might cry just a little if someones better than you, lol.

But seriously reading you post makes me wonder, is there anything you haven't dropped out? do your dictionary got the word try? I'm not tryying to be an asshole here, but seriously your life seems to suck and you ain't doing nothing about but comlaining on an internet forum!

Don't you think that's a shame? Really, what's there to lose if you decide to do something to your life, 'cos in the end there's no other person controlling your life than YOU, yes YOU! I'm sorry to break this to you, but really there's no miracle going to happen and someone will come and make all the wrongs done to you right.

Trying really ain't the first step tho as sweet skynyrdgirl pointed out, it's deciding.

If you want a change, work for a change, have some goal in your life.

And really you need to go back to school if you ever want a decent job in your life.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: