Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2024, 06:08:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227953 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl mention on Stern....
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl mention on Stern....  (Read 9718 times)
Zon
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2006, 04:47:34 PM »

I don 't think he has a oxygen chamber. I know he used the oxygen-mask during te UYI-tour because of al the running on stage.

Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2006, 08:01:39 PM »

The funny thing is that when Axl uses this he's cool and everybody's like what's the big deal, but when Micheal Jackson did the same thing everybody calls him a freek for using it ?hihi

Well, I don't think the oxygen chamber in his house was the ONLY reason people thought he was a freak.? ?rofl

Well yeah I know that isn't the only reason people call him a freek? hihi

But seriously, I think there is a difference between using one before a show or a tent during a show and sleeping in one very night (which was the rumor surrounding MJ).

I think I saw a special on the NFL Network where Tiki Barber sleeps in one every night.

hihi Talk about double standards
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2006, 08:10:34 PM »

He used an oxygen tent in the UYI era, but in the 02 era he used a helium tent ok

that was fucking funny.. rofl I hope after hammerstein axl isn't bolting around like 2002, he gets winded easily trying to run and sing..

He wont because the stage is smaller, he will be like he was at HOB

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Z
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2006, 08:20:35 PM »

Athletes who are not used to playing in higher altitudes, like Colorado, fatigue much quicker during games and often need oxygen from tanks.

Athletes heal faster from injuries when they spend time in oxygen chambers when rehabing.

So the more cleaner oxygen you are exposed to, the healthier you are.

The oxygen chambers also provide the purest oxygen possible.

tristanj13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2006, 08:33:30 PM »

Hmmmmm. Maybe someone played a rib on Axl and replaced his oxygen tanks with helium tanks during the '02 tour.... Wink

J/k Before anyone goes apeshit on me, I didn't find much wrong with his voice at all and in some ways prefer it to his old voice. I wouldn't be flying from Chicago for a show in NYC if i didn't...
illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2006, 09:04:23 PM »

The funny thing is that when Axl uses this he's cool and everybody's like what's the big deal, but when Micheal Jackson did the same thing everybody calls him a freek for using it ?hihi

Well, I don't think the oxygen chamber in his house was the ONLY reason people thought he was a freak.? ?rofl

Well yeah I know that isn't the only reason people call him a freek? hihi

It would be a double standard if the same person made both of those quotes  beer

But seriously, I think there is a difference between using one before a show or a tent during a show and sleeping in one very night (which was the rumor surrounding MJ).

I think I saw a special on the NFL Network where Tiki Barber sleeps in one every night.

hihi Talk about double standards

Wake up. . . .time to die
uncleslashbob
Headliner

Smith can you bring me some tea?

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2006, 09:12:31 PM »

WHO GIVES A SHHHHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF HE TRAVELLED TO EACH SHOW AS WILLIE WONKA AND CAME TO SHOWS IN HOT AIR BALLOON WHO CARESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uncleslashbob
Headliner

Smith can you bring me some tea?

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2006, 09:14:54 PM »

LIKE HOWARD STERN HAS SO MUCH TO BE PROUD OF HE LOOKS LIKE A BIG BIRD ON SPLENDA(I.E.COCAINE)
tristanj13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2006, 09:16:13 PM »

WHO GIVES A SHHHHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF HE TRAVELLED TO EACH SHOW AS WILLIE WONKA AND CAME TO SHOWS IN HOT AIR BALLOON WHO CARESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably his thousands of obsessice fans who like discussing every detail of his life....or his haters who like discussing every detail of his life....or the geenral public who feed off of "weird tidbits of info about celeberities" like this..or...
Barbie567
Rocker

I must be losin' my mind - are you blind?

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2006, 09:49:28 PM »

Probably his thousands of obsessice fans who like discussing every detail of his life....or his haters who like discussing every detail of his life....or the geenral public who feed off of "weird tidbits of info about celeberities" like this..or...

We're not obsessive - just like Axl's not reactionary...    hihi
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: