Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 08:55:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  kerrang have a myspace....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: kerrang have a myspace....  (Read 1741 times)
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« on: May 18, 2007, 10:20:56 AM »

well i just messaged them abuse, informing them they need to stop only covering same old emo shit all the time.

i think everyone should spam them messages telling them to push better bands!

html sucks
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 01:12:34 PM »

well i just messaged them abuse, informing them they need to stop only covering same old emo shit all the time.

Kerrang have been shite for ages. There are far better publications out there dependant on what taste of music you have.
As far as their TV channel is concerned? Sometimes they play some alright stuff. Mainly later at night when the kiddies are in bed.

Besides, the Internet make them pretty much redundant now, you can find far better information from the bands you love directly.

Spamming them? Doesnt that tar you with the same brush as all the kiddies who watch their channel and who buy the magazine?

Frankly, i have better things to do with my time....like watching Smash Hits television!  Cheesy
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 05:39:23 PM »

Kerrang have been shite for ages. There are far better publications out there dependant on what taste of music you have.
As far as their TV channel is concerned? Sometimes they play some alright stuff. Mainly later at night when the kiddies are in bed.

Besides, the Internet make them pretty much redundant now, you can find far better information from the bands you love directly.

Spamming them? Doesnt that tar you with the same brush as all the kiddies who watch their channel and who buy the magazine?

Frankly, i have better things to do with my time....like watching Smash Hits television!  Cheesy

No, if enough people send them messages telling them they play shit and need to buck there ideas maybe it will make a difference.

html sucks
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 08:58:51 PM »

If emo sells their magazine then they will write/play emo.  Its as simple as that.  I remember when Green Day were about and every week it was punk etc, before that grunge.  If it will sell then they will use it, regardless of what a few people post on their website.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: