Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 05:25:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227852 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  y'all are crazy (ok not all of you....)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: y'all are crazy (ok not all of you....)  (Read 3252 times)
damien24
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: February 25, 2005, 03:55:40 AM »

i know a lot of you have thought this to yourselves,  i'm just sayin whats on my mind...

but before my critisism,(if thats spelled wrong tough balls, same goes for any other words)   
i'm gonna say i'm one of yous-   guns n roses is, and always will be my favorite band-   i dont think anyone would be here if you at least did'nt enjoy them a little bit.   the music has touched me in ways no other band has ever (and the songs are good too haha)

but some of you's take this band, and the long awaited album waaaaaay to seriously.  now dont get me wrong again-   i've been waiting for years for this mother to make its way to my dirty hands,   but its not here yet-  and i have to accept that.  i dont see the reason of argueing things that we all have no control over, or have no real knowledge of,   why the discs not here yet / band members input into album / (and this one is the worst)..  no one here knows what axl rose is thinking,  no one knows his "plan", no one knows what he eats for breakfast-  only one person does and thats mr. bailey himself,  and i'm sure he doesnt even know all these himself.

i love reading the release date rumors,  and most of the discussions are great,   its fun to speculate who would open for them,  or our dream set-lists,  talkin about our gnr memories-  stuff like that.    i used to post a bit on here a while ago,  but no so much anymore (i had to get a new nickname).   

dont take it so seriously,   i know its hard when its something thats a part of your life,  music is a huge part of my life too-    the album will come out when it comes out,  (at the very least when axl dies-   then we can expect an album every christmas..a-la tupac)   
and we all here will have the satisfaction of saying we've stuck with the band when most people forgot them.   

thats all i gotta say for now.

also i'm going to say this is probably the best band-based web-site on the internet-   kudos to the people who run this thing.

and oh ya-   bring back the bucket!,   
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 09:02:40 AM »

As much I wanna see it I am just taking it day by day and listening to old guns, VR, Tommy, Bucket in the mean time hopefully that will tide me over if VR get there 2nd record out before Chinese Democracy comes out that would be a joke.

EEEERRRR Little boy
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 01:04:37 PM »

also i'm going to say this is probably the best band-based web-site on the internet-? ?kudos to the people who run this thing.

Thanks.  Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 10:51:10 PM »

What frustrates most people is the fact that we (at least I) would like to celebrate this music during Axl's LIFETIME WITH HIM, exchanging energies, ya know?

Plus if you are waiting for Godot, it's better waiting with others than waiting alone.

I get what you're saying damien... but don't worry. most of the people who get involved in what appears to be a serious matter here with eachother discussing stuff with other fans - are enjoying themselves.  I know I do.

I've alway's likened this to my experiences waiting on line for the general admission shows in Vegas.  For HOB, and the 2 Hard Rock Gigs I literally stood on line and stood in front of the stage waiting for the show a total of... hm 9+11+10 hours = 30 hrs... 
THIRTY hours - thats some serious time  - BUT All the hours I spent on line I had a blast hanging out with other die hard fans talking basically about GN'R.  So its like that here.
We are here because we're anticipating / hoping for / believe in the release of the material and a tour from our favorite band...  We're serious' about that.  But we are having a lot of fun hanging out with all the other fans in the meantime. 
We are exchanging our energies with eachother - sometimes we pick up someone elses spirits and sometimes someone else picks up ours...   In this 'circle' we sustain the GN'R spirit until the time when it will be - as Conny said - exchanged with GN'R - it's source. 

AND like you said we're doing it on the best damn GN'R site on the net.  ok

Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 12:12:22 AM »

Meh! Some people just cant wait for CD, I guess you think its taking it way to serious, but you don't need to be involved with thier point of view!! You can take it "not" serious... while we all talk about the new CD/Band?ex-mebers/what axl has for b-fast... you need not be involved.  yes

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: