Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:45:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  wttj in simpsons (nothing serious)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: wttj in simpsons (nothing serious)  (Read 2317 times)
Sillything
VIP

« on: October 07, 2005, 01:10:06 PM »

Hey Im sitting here drinking beer shooting Baileys whatching Simpsons. Homer buys a motorhome, have fight with Marge, invite the kids to party whith him blasting Welcome To The Jungle beer

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
ryan_of_lax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 01:32:45 PM »

It was also on The Simpsons when Apu first had the 8 kids. They were all put in a circus kind of thing, and one of them was presented as the rebel kid. They played Welcome To The Jungle then.

It was also played on one of the earlier episodes when Bart falls in love with the new neighbor, and Marge becomes friends with the nighbors mom. They hop into the car for a night on the town, and they put on "Sunshine and Lollipops" which cuts into WTTJ after Marge and Ruth look at each other weird.

Also... When Otto got Married he was dressed just like Slash dressed in the November Rain video.
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 01:39:45 PM »

It was also on The Simpsons when Apu first had the 8 kids. They were all put in a circus kind of thing, and one of them was presented as the rebel kid. They played Welcome To The Jungle then.

It was also played on one of the earlier episodes when Bart falls in love with the new neighbor, and Marge becomes friends with the nighbors mom. They hop into the car for a night on the town, and they put on "Sunshine and Lollipops" which cuts into WTTJ after Marge and Ruth look at each other weird.

Also... When Otto got Married he was dressed just like Slash dressed in the November Rain video.
Yes I remeber that very c?el hihi

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 02:56:43 PM »

simpsons love gn'r

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 05:03:03 PM »

Yeah I do remember that episode it was great  hihi
The Simpsons Rocks  peace

No man can be my equal
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2005, 07:37:03 PM »

Sanctuary working those new publishing rights.

rofl

You Gonna Eat That?
Rocker

Mada-Gaz-car

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 12:29:21 AM »

Motorhome out back... GN'R cd's... all I need... till im 18 and get a car.  smoking

Dave Mustaine discusses the origins of the name of his band, Megadeath: "The band's name means the act of dying, but, like, really mega."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: