Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:58:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Why we care about CD
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why we care about CD  (Read 6058 times)
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 02:59:53 AM »

i waited new albim since illusions came out
good or not we will see,but with songs like madagscar,blues,better,twat that will be amazing album

I have never seen so many tree
realtime visionary
Opening Act

Now we all know better.

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2006, 03:13:44 AM »

Because Axl is a brilliant man. Often mocked, but brilliant, in ways that I don't think most people are wired to appreciate. Who he plays with now is irrelevant. Whether his lyrics are complex or simplistic in certain songs, that's meaningless, too. He could never put this album out and I would be waiting for it with cupped palms and an expectant smile, because I appreciate his struggle. Personally, professionally; I may not like everything the man's ever done or every song he ever recorded but I can appreciate it.

I'm waiting for the album because I believe in what Axl's been trying to do since he began trying to do it. He can hire whoever he wants to play his songs. He can take as many years as he wants to do this shit. I'll still wait.

Knowing you, it won't change a damn thing, but there was a time...
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2006, 06:18:46 AM »

I care about it because i loved old gnr. And originally i wanted to hear what he was doing and if he was ruining the name.

However after hearing the leaked demos and seeing the new gnr live for real instead of on bootlegs i just generally wanna hear

html sucks
01matthewst
Opening Act

NEC 25/7/06

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2006, 06:28:32 AM »

I've only been a GN'R fan for two years, but i feel like ive been waiting forever, i dunno if i could have waited as long as you guys peace
Amanda.
Rocker

Damn, I'm a legend.

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2006, 12:28:38 PM »

So.... I don't think anyone is truely expecting to hear the new album and think "That was wellllll worth the 13 year wait."?

Chinese Democracy will be a great album, I'm sure.... but I want to know..... if it's not worth waiting as long as we have for this album.... why have YOU waited with this band?: one original member and no new album for 13 years.?

Why?

DON'T FORGET DIZZYYYYYY!!!

i've been waiting for chinese Democracy since i was born  Roll Eyes no, just for about 5 years. i'm just a little kid still.

I just wanna hear if axl still got some genius songideas as he did have back in the old good days. And of course because i'm a fan.
hey maybe axl could wait a bit publishing that record. 14 years, just because of that song, 14 years!

just kidding. i want the album out now.  beer

Guns N?Roses @ Hartwall Arena 6.7.06

I'M SO NEXT CENTURY.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: