Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 02:47:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Have you made friends on HTGTH?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Have you made friends on HTGTH?  (Read 11935 times)
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2006, 06:14:00 PM »

I wish I'd met more people from here at Hammersmith... you're all so lovely online and I wanna meet the people behind the posts...

Well, I thought I had seen you at Hammersmith. I swear, there was this girl that really looked like you. So I got closer and saw she wasn't wearing yellow converses... you had said earlier that day what you were gonna wear.
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2006, 06:15:29 PM »

Was she wearing GnR knee pads?

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Elrothiel
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2006, 06:29:07 PM »

I wish I'd met more people from here at Hammersmith... you're all so lovely online and I wanna meet the people behind the posts...

Well, I thought I had seen you at Hammersmith. I swear, there was this girl that really looked like you. So I got closer and saw she wasn't wearing yellow converses... you had said earlier that day what you were gonna wear.

Nonono I never said I was gunna wear yellow converses... I don't even own a pair of yellow converses... I was wearing my brown cowboy boots, skintight blue bootcut jeans, short black skirt, big belt, custom girly version of the black and yellow Whisky-A-Go-Go Gn'R tshirt, and a desert-storm camo bandana... and aviators...
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2006, 06:30:01 PM »

Last night I met Budda_master and Bandita and a few other people that were all awesome (sorry, im horrible with remembering names!!) ? We all partied at the Rainbow and then All went and partied in Buddas hotel room, great fuckin time Smiley

Axl is God.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2006, 06:44:47 PM »

Nonono I never said I was gunna wear yellow converses... I don't even own a pair of yellow converses... I was wearing my brown cowboy boots, skintight blue bootcut jeans, short black skirt, big belt, custom girly version of the black and yellow Whisky-A-Go-Go Gn'R tshirt, and a desert-storm camo bandana... and aviators...

Did you not say that?  Shocked

I must've confused you with someone else...... Then it was probably you.  hihi
Elrothiel
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2006, 06:54:47 PM »

Oh yea and I was with the Axl lookalike! (BTW we might be getting back together! love Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy )

Dayum girl why didn't ya come say hi!? Ya shoulda said "Hey are you Skynyrd Girl?" and I woulda said "Wha? YES! And you are.... lemme guess.... MANDYGNR!" Grin
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2006, 07:03:04 PM »

Oh yea and I was with the Axl lookalike! (BTW we might be getting back together! love Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy )

Dayum girl why didn't ya come say hi!? Ya shoulda said "Hey are you Skynyrd Girl?" and I woulda said "Wha? YES! And you are.... lemme guess.... MANDYGNR!" Grin

I didn't see who you were with, but really cool that you two might be getting back together. yes 

I would've said hi, but I had convinced myself you wasn't you.
Elrothiel
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2006, 07:13:27 PM »

hihi You convinced yerself that I wasn't me?  Daaamn...

Maybe I need a portable neon sign to carry round with me that says "I AM SKYNYRD GIRL!" on it... rofl

(And yea I'm really really happy that we might be gettin' back together!! I'm not jinxing anything by saying anything else though! Keep your fingers UNcrossed for me... when I cross my fingers, everything goes wrong, so keep them UNcrossed! hihi )
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2006, 08:50:56 PM »

hihi You convinced yerself that I wasn't me?  Daaamn...

Maybe I need a portable neon sign to carry round with me that says "I AM SKYNYRD GIRL!" on it... rofl

(And yea I'm really really happy that we might be gettin' back together!! I'm not jinxing anything by saying anything else though! Keep your fingers UNcrossed for me... when I cross my fingers, everything goes wrong, so keep them UNcrossed! hihi )

I'm turning green...but is excellent news!!
anythinggoes
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2006, 06:21:56 AM »

Ive met a few people at the GNR shows I attended.? One person who stands out was this weird guy called 'Jarmo'.? He kept waling around the pub mubbling to himself...saying stuff like 'I can still ban people in a pub' and 'Its not wrong to love another man'.

Grin

It was, "It's not wrong to love another man, man". I was telling anythinggoes that because he thought he was in love with the drummer in Bullet For My Valentine... Something about their music speaking to him in a special way.

And remember fieldsy, "It's not wrong to love another man".? Kiss

I've met a bunch of cool people thanks to this site. Especially last summer.

Oddly enough, it's the ones who I never met who thinks they know me the best....? hihi

/jarmo

How could you not love this man
 hihi
Derby Greg
Derby Tourism Ambassador
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2006, 01:40:38 PM »

Indeed it was one great summer.  It was cool to meet everyone and stuff.  Even the mad Dutch people at Hammersmith Wink

I loved those guys!

And to the crazy dutch guy with the long hair - you owe me a tenner!

For those of you that weren't there - he was insistent that Izzy would turn up at Hammersmith. I said no.....
Of course he turned up a few days later when i was at Donnington

Win a ?10 bet with a crazy dutch guy and get to see Izzy back with GNR in the UK in the same week.

Awesome

-Greg

2002 Leeds, London
2006 London Ham, Download, London W'ley
2010 Montreal, Toronto, Reading, Dublin
2011 Rio, Arg
2012 Bham,London x2,Rotterdam, Paris,Vegasx3
2013 NYCx2
2016 Vegasx2, NYCx2, CR
SLCPUNK
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2006, 07:32:03 PM »

I met Sex Kitten at the LV show. She was very nice and so were her friends. She seemed to bond with Mrs. Punk right away and before I knew what was going on they were doing shots together............ Tongue

Nice to meet you!
Surfrider
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2006, 08:29:29 PM »

I met Sex Kitten at the LV show. She was very nice and so were her friends. She seemed to bond with Mrs. Punk right away and before I knew what was going on they were doing shots together............ Tongue

Nice to meet you!
I didn't know you were at the LV shows SLC.  I would have bought you a beer. ok
SLCPUNK
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2006, 10:08:15 PM »

Nice to meet you!
I didn't know you were at the LV shows SLC.  I would have bought you a beer. ok

I took Mrs Punk to the Sat night show...............I would have taken you up on a cola.  Cool

I probably walked by tons of people I'm sure that I talk to everyday on this board.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: