Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 06:27:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Quick Question
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 3733 times)
doublejivetalk
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« on: March 08, 2004, 04:02:02 PM »

Hey guys...new poster here...I check this message board almost daily and I have a question that I'm sure could be answered...

How do you all know that Axl doesn't want GH to released? and why doesn't he want it released?

The closest I've come to attaining an answer to that came along the line of something like...."he wants to distance himself from the old band and move on..."

I just find that argument hard to believe since most of his concert material from the few scattered concerts performed came from the "old days."

Anyway, I'm sure you get the jist of my question by now so...

Answer away
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2004, 04:17:20 PM »

Hey guys...new poster here...I check this message board almost daily and I have a question that I'm sure could be answered...

How do you all know that Axl doesn't want GH to released? and why doesn't he want it released?

The closest I've come to attaining an answer to that came along the line of something like...."he wants to distance himself from the old band and move on..."

I just find that argument hard to believe since most of his concert material from the few scattered concerts performed came from the "old days."

Answer away

Yes, he wants to distance himself from the old band. But he plays the old songs because he doesn't want to deny something which we/he still enjoys.

Besides, The Gn'r Live Era closed the chapter to the old band. So why release a god damn Greatest Hits cd if he's working with new gnr members on a new album?? It would delay CD further

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2004, 04:18:07 PM »

Speculation came from this article:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1485195/20040219/story.jhtml

« Last Edit: March 08, 2004, 04:18:37 PM by KeVoRkIaN » Logged

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2004, 05:24:31 PM »

Answer away

Yes, he wants to distance himself from the old band. But he plays the old songs because he doesn't want to deny something which we/he still enjoys.

Besides, The Gn'r Live Era closed the chapter to the old band. So why release a god damn Greatest Hits cd if he's working with new gnr members on a new album?? It would delay CD further

He said "how do you know?"
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2004, 05:37:49 PM »

keeps band name

thats one hell of a god damn way to distance yourself from the old guys rofl

i honestly think axl could care less bout greatest hits

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2004, 02:13:35 AM »

Answer away

Well, no one knows for 100% except for Axl and the people around him but if you do the maths......  Tongue

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2004, 04:53:12 PM »

Answer away

Well, no one knows for 100% except for Axl and the people around him but if you do the maths......  Tongue

Well I don't think anybody here is that good at math..if ya know what I'm sayin'.... hihi
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2004, 06:30:18 PM »

I would change "old band" for "good band" and "old days" for "good  fucking glorious day."
dont really knoew the answer for your question

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: