Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2024, 08:16:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227948 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  How Much Longer?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: How Much Longer?  (Read 18983 times)
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2004, 04:06:05 PM »

How much longer?

Apparently a lot longer. Slash said Axl only recorded vocals on 2 tracks, and that he knew that for a fact  beer

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2004, 04:25:51 PM »

Buddha Master, SHUT UP ABOUT WHAT SLASH SAID. SLASH DOSEN'T KNOW JACK ABOUT CHINESE D.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2004, 04:31:58 PM »

What if each Track is more than 45 mins long? Shocked

On topic, I?d say the Autumnal Equinox D-D again.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2004, 04:39:15 PM »

Buddha Master, SHUT UP ABOUT WHAT SLASH SAID. SLASH DOSEN'T KNOW JACK ABOUT CHINESE D.

Hahahahaha...man, this gets 'em everytime  hihi

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2004, 06:27:27 PM »

at least another year... for christ sake brain is still laying down percussion tracks that will be so far back in the mix it couldn't possibly fucking matter at this point...

Axl needs to get over himself and except he's not fucking mozart... he a red headed rocker named axl... now put an album out

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2004, 08:38:12 PM »

Red-Headed?

Show me one picture of Axl Rose where he has been red-headed and I'll believe you.

Most of the pictures I've seen of him, it has been either blonde, blonde-brown or just plain brown.
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2004, 10:34:35 PM »

Wouldn't you rather have the extremely hot girl who always leads you on and never lets anything ahppen just go away instead of giving you blue balls? That's what it is at this point, emotional blueballs.

it is emotional blueballs but if the hot chick goes away you know for sure your not gonna get some while if the chick is still around theres always hope you might get lucky. thats the way it is with gnr, one day out of fuckin no where were gonna get online log into HTGH and see "long awaited Chinese Democracy to be released on date xx/xx/20xx" in the news section (hey I can hope right) look we all get frustratedwaiting itsbeen for fuckin ever, but dont let it get you, you got a job to do (live your life) you got to do it well, regardless of CD. so stay the coursem and dont let the ember of hope that uncle axl will come through one day die, even though it might get hard

peace peace
LOL @ 'Blue Balls' it's phrases like that that make me return to this board!Maybe Axl should call the album that if it does ever get released!lol
As crazy as I think it is to be comparing Chinese Democracy to a hot chick I feel the need to elaborate on this with yet another scenario (maybe I just like metaphors). That scenario is: What if the hot chick keeps hanging around for months on end, teasing you, showing you some ass every now and again (yep thats a metaphor for the few live songs weve heard) and you do eventually end up fucking her BUT it was nothing like you expected and she just lay there like a bag of spanners??
What i'm saying is (as much as I doubt this) what if we're all hyping this up so much that the end result doesn't satisfy us? I mean didn't Axl say 'The Blues' and 'Madagascar' were b-sides??I love those songs, I sure as hell hope they are on the album. What if it's an album full of Silkworm style songs??
Like I say I doubt this, it's just another scenario..
Blue Balls LOL!

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2004, 12:14:55 AM »

axl is concentrating on the lawsuit. Next week, hopefully it will be settled.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
DemocracyRose
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2004, 03:10:02 AM »

Thanks. I just didn't realize how unrestful people have become over this project.

For how long have you been a GNR fan?  Undecided

DemocracyRose
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2004, 03:11:39 AM »

Hahahahaha...man, this gets 'em everytime? hihi

Yaaah.. And one of the songs are I.R.S....  hihi
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2004, 09:26:08 AM »

Red-Headed?

Show me one picture of Axl Rose where he has been red-headed and I'll believe you.

Most of the pictures I've seen of him, it has been either blonde, blonde-brown or just plain brown.

Axl has red-blonde hair, almost orange, before the braids anyways, maybe you're just not looking hard enough....

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2004, 11:16:46 AM »

Thanks. I just didn't realize how unrestful people have become over this project.

For how long have you been a GNR fan?? Undecided

Since the early 1990's when my mom listened to Appetite for Destruction. But, I have only been reading these messageboards since about December 2003.

Red-Headed?

Axl has red-blonde hair, almost orange, before the braids anyways, maybe you're just not looking hard enough....

Possibly, but I seriously doubt he has any red in his hair.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2004, 11:19:59 AM by youngerformofaxl » Logged
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2004, 01:22:14 PM »

Since the early 1990's when my mom listened to Appetite for Destruction. But, I have only been reading these messageboards since about December 2003.

Red-Headed?

He does - it just depends on how the light hits it.

Why don't you just....
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2004, 03:11:43 PM »

The album will be done when Daddy says'n it be done, you fucking peons!  The new title of this thread should be "How Many More Times?"  His hair is blood rusted auburn with a hint of spring for fuck's sake!
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2004, 04:06:57 PM »

His hair is blood rusted auburn with a hint of spring for fuck's sake!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :beer

laughed at that colorful description of axl's hair but seriously does even matter,

peace peace

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2004, 04:15:05 PM »

Wouldn't you rather have the extremely hot girl who always leads you on and never lets anything ahppen just go away instead of giving you blue balls? That's what it is at this point, emotional blueballs.

it is emotional blueballs but if the hot chick goes away you know for sure your not gonna get some while if the chick is still around theres always hope you might get lucky. thats the way it is with gnr, one day out of fuckin no where were gonna get online log into HTGH and see "long awaited Chinese Democracy to be released on date xx/xx/20xx" in the news section (hey I can hope right) look we all get frustratedwaiting itsbeen for fuckin ever, but dont let it get you, you got a job to do (live your life) you got to do it well, regardless of CD. so stay the coursem and dont let the ember of hope that uncle axl will come through one day die, even though it might get hard

peace peace
LOL @ 'Blue Balls' it's phrases like that that make me return to this board!Maybe Axl should call the album that if it does ever get released!lol
As crazy as I think it is to be comparing Chinese Democracy to a hot chick I feel the need to elaborate on this with yet another scenario (maybe I just like metaphors). That scenario is: What if the hot chick keeps hanging around for months on end, teasing you, showing you some ass every now and again (yep thats a metaphor for the few live songs weve heard) and you do eventually end up fucking her BUT it was nothing like you expected and she just lay there like a bag of spanners??
What i'm saying is (as much as I doubt this) what if we're all hyping this up so much that the end result doesn't satisfy us? I mean didn't Axl say 'The Blues' and 'Madagascar' were b-sides??I love those songs, I sure as hell hope they are on the album. What if it's an album full of Silkworm style songs??
Like I say I doubt this, it's just another scenario..
Blue Balls LOL!

Yeah it would suck ass if after all the blueballs (keeping with the metaphor) it was the worst lay of your life, or anybodys life; but hell at least then you could move on to greener pastures with hopefully less blueballs and more direct, fuck on the first date type satisfaction, and close that last chapter, but seriously dude i dont think Chinese democray will be a bad lay, Madagascar and the blues are two great songs and if they are b-sides I cant imagen how good the A-sides.
blue fuckin balls indeed rofl beer

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
RichardNixon
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2004, 10:40:05 PM »

If worst comes to worst, we'll just have to wait 40 to 60 years for Axl to die of old age. Then the suits at Interscope will release a 1000 disc boxset, covering Axl's unreleased work, from 1997 untill 2064. Unless of course, Axl rises on the third day with Earl and they beat up the suits who take the masters and Axl decends into heaven with Chinese Democracy. In which case, we'll all have to wait to die before we hear the new album.

But with our luck Axl will still be tinkering with Chinese Democracy in the hearafter. I can picture it now, St. Peter at the gates of heaven saying "it's almost done. Jimi Hendrix just has to lay down this one more track. It will be out by the end of next year. Live your afterlife and Axl's album will be done when it's done."
« Last Edit: August 06, 2004, 10:43:28 PM by RichardNixon » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2004, 04:50:24 AM »

Is this St. Peter a three headed dog with a dragon tail? Tongue
DemocracyRose
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2004, 06:14:25 AM »

Red-Headed?

You have been around for like 9 months.... Maybe thats why youre so positive..

I have been read this Message Board for like 5 years... Maybe thats why im so negative, about a release date... So many disapointments...
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2004, 11:53:21 AM »

Yeah, I could see why somebody could be upset about it even after just one year.

But, to those pessimistic fans, I would say just be patient.

And, Democracy Rose, I am sorry for arguing with you over the November 2004 Release Date Rumor Thread. I didn't realize that you had been coming here for half a decade.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: