Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:57:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  To fans in Philly....
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: To fans in Philly....  (Read 19703 times)
TWAT RULES
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2006, 09:27:20 AM »

anytime the philly fans get shit on, it's a good thing.  if i saw axl wearing a mcscabb jersey or that thug iverson in 02 i would have puked.  philly fans are the worst in the country....a stain on humanity...when bad things happen to them i'm happy...skip philly for life axl!!!!!!!!
Annie
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2006, 09:58:06 AM »

anytime the philly fans get shit on, it's a good thing.? if i saw axl wearing a mcscabb jersey or that thug iverson in 02 i would have puked.? philly fans are the worst in the country....a stain on humanity...when bad things happen to them i'm happy...skip philly for life axl!!!!!!!!
This is just silly.
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2006, 11:48:21 AM »

The 1,000,000 dollar soundboard that Axl uses was completely destroyed by folding chairs, and there was about 5,000 dollars worth of damage done to the arena (according to comcast specticor).

I bet thats why most of the tour is general admission  hihi hihi hihi

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2006, 12:11:32 PM »

anytime the philly fans get shit on, it's a good thing.? if i saw axl wearing a mcscabb jersey or that thug iverson in 02 i would have puked.? philly fans are the worst in the country....a stain on humanity...when bad things happen to them i'm happy...skip philly for life axl!!!!!!!!

Dude whats your point? Your narrow-minded approach to this discussion is less than intriguing.  Find something constructive to say.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
sandman
Legend

« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2006, 12:50:49 PM »

is there a source to the "fact" that a soundboard was destroyed? and the value of any destroyed soundboards?

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
anythinggoes
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2006, 12:52:46 PM »

is there a source to the "fact" that a soundboard was destroyed? and the value of any destroyed soundboards?

In an interview with Kurt Loder Axl said tht $1000000 worth of their equipment was damaged didnt specify soundboards
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2006, 01:07:25 PM »

In an interview with Kurt Loder Axl said tht $1000000 worth of their equipment was damaged didnt specify soundboards

Axl gave a post-Philly interview to Kurt Loder?
anythinggoes
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2006, 01:08:29 PM »

i think it was like a year after hang on ill upload it give us 10-20 mins
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2006, 01:15:28 PM »

Vancouver also had a riot in 2002 when axl never showed up. yes
Axl WAS ON HIS WAY! Someone in manangement pulled the plug on that one!

Yep, he had no idea that the gig he was supposed to play that night had been cancelled.

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
anythinggoes
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2006, 01:19:29 PM »

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CCUFVB2K
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2006, 01:46:15 PM »

Hm, when I was there I didn't see anything else of Gn'R's get destroyed, there were chairs thrown on stage but there really wasn't anything up there to break.  The soundboard was completley trashed though, at the end of the wreckage it just looked like a pile of chairs. Tongue

I bet thats why most of the tour is general admission
rofl

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2006, 01:55:07 PM »

Yep, he had no idea that the gig he was supposed to play that night had been cancelled.

How about showing up on time instead of leaving the venue hanging. The venue had everything to cancel it because Axl wasn't responsible enough to even be in the country on time. Axl was 100% to blame on that one.
Annie
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2006, 02:08:07 PM »

How about showing up on time instead of leaving the venue hanging. The venue had everything to cancel it because Axl wasn't responsible enough to even be in the country on time. Axl was 100% to blame on that one.
He was in an airplane enroute from La to Vancouver. The flight was delayed due to weather conditions.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2006, 02:12:52 PM »

He was in an airplane enroute from La to Vancouver. The flight was delayed due to weather conditions.

I really wish people would get over any of the riots that have happened. I still can't understand trying to justify wanting to destroy an arena and other people because Axl didn't show up or walked off stage.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2006, 02:14:18 PM »

good call annie. ok

Thanks emo dude!
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2006, 02:21:13 PM »

yeah the way i figure.it's election time.and the city just doesn't want hassles right now.maybe after election time.politic's rule over rock i guess.that's a bitch.

the one an only horsey !
anythinggoes
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2006, 02:21:31 PM »

good call annie. ok

Thanks emo dude!

grrr not funny
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 02:32:10 PM by anythinggoes » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2006, 02:33:51 PM »

grrr

Lips Sealed My bad mbv is not emo. I see nothing wrong in people being into emo or noise tho.
JohnnyBlade
Opening Act

« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2006, 02:51:52 PM »

well it takes about 2to3 to fly from L.A. to Vancouver i know that much..but weather conditions in L.A.? please..and what weather conditions are there in Vancouver? oh yeah rain! and rain doesn't delay flights.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2006, 03:21:29 PM »

rain does delay flights, all the time!  Once I had to actually go to a different airport because rain was delaying all flights and i would have had to stay overnight if they hadn't got me on another one at the other airport.  it wasn't even heavy rain that day!

well it takes about 2to3 to fly from L.A. to Vancouver i know that much..but weather conditions in L.A.? please..and what weather conditions are there in Vancouver? oh yeah rain! and rain doesn't delay flights.

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: