Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 03:06:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227840 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Nice Boys Don't Play Rock And Roll
| | |-+  RussianRoulette Poetry/Song thread
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: RussianRoulette Poetry/Song thread  (Read 15117 times)
EFISH
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2006, 11:26:49 PM »

I'm gonna tell uncle Jarmo to give you negative karma.....  rant
....you deserve -10 for being born.

For what? I never said the song was about you. A bit assumptive, aren't we?  rofl

and she never said her post was in response to ur song. but we all know the song was about her dont be stupid childish Roll Eyes
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2006, 11:27:25 PM »

in all honesty, he shuld be banned cuz he does not contribute at all to the board but makes alot of pointless threads, and gets people mad, and has a bad sense of humor, that he just repeats in every post. but i guess thats up to the mods not us

I've posted a good deal about GN'R and not made any pointless threads recently, look at my posting history EFISH.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2006, 11:27:35 PM »

I'm gonna tell uncle Jarmo to give you negative karma.....? rant

For what? I never said the song was about you. A bit assumptive, aren't we?? rofl

When did I say anything about the song? I was talking about the scary Axl photo.
A bit assumptive, aren't we? ?rofl
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2006, 11:28:26 PM »

For what? I never said the song was about you. A bit assumptive, aren't we?  rofl

When did I say anything about the song? I was talking about the scary Axl photo.
A bit assumptive, aren't we?  rofl

That was honestly a mistake, I was trying to copy another picture and I must not have hit CTRL+C. That photo had been on my copy clipboard last.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2006, 11:29:37 PM »

in all honesty, he shuld be banned cuz he does not contribute at all to the board but makes alot of pointless threads, and gets people mad, and has a bad sense of humor, that he just repeats in every post. but i guess thats up to the mods not us

I've posted a good deal about GN'R and not made any pointless threads recently, look at my posting history EFISH.

Your posting history just confirms that you have no life at all... I mean, 44 posts per day? ?Shocked
You're in a serious need of a man.........
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2006, 11:31:03 PM »

Your posting history just confirms that you have no life at all... I mean, 44 posts per day?  Shocked

And I was a member of HTGTH with my other account for a year and only had 400 posts up until last month.

So with this account it puts me at 760 posts. Wow, that's a lot for a year considering you have nearly 2,000.  Roll Eyes
EFISH
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2006, 11:32:05 PM »

so u signed up, didnt come on for a year, then came and posted 700 posts in like 1-2 weeks. I saw your posts, you reply to anything and everything. and make stupid threads.

not to mention, u have like 30 posts in the last 10 minutes Roll Eyes
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2006, 11:34:08 PM »

Your posting history just confirms that you have no life at all... I mean, 44 posts per day?? Shocked

And I was a member of HTGTH with my other account for a year and only had 400 posts up until last month.

So with this account it puts me at 760 posts. Wow, that's a lot for a year considering you have nearly 2,000.? Roll Eyes

I don't give a hot shit about your other account. You have 44 per day in this one and that's ridiculous. ?rofl
Do the Math now... I'm here for nearly 2 years, so it really isn't that many posts, is it sunshine? ?ok

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Thanks for a good laugh. ?Kiss
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2006, 11:34:34 PM »

so u signed up, didnt come on for a year, then came and posted 700 posts in like 1-2 weeks. I saw your posts, you reply to anything and everything. and make stupid threads.

No, I signed up a year ago, made 400 posts, and posted 200 in the last month and 100 with this account. If you think my posts are stupid, it's very simple - don't read them. But I didn't start the IRS thread and haven't started many today at all except for the one about sunglasses in the appropriate forum. And I don't think someone who spends as much time focusing on GN'R as you do should be accusing someone else of replying to "anything." I post about what I'm interested in. If everyone had the same taste the world would be a boring place. Don't like my posts? Don't read 'em. It's real easy. As I said, I haven't started many threads, and I mostly reply to other topics.
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2006, 11:35:57 PM »

Your posting history just confirms that you have no life at all... I mean, 44 posts per day?  Shocked

So with this account it puts me at 760 posts. Wow, that's a lot for a year considering you have nearly 2,000.  Roll Eyes

I don't give a hot shit about your other account. You have 44 per day in this one and that's ridiculous.  rofl
Do the Math now... I'm here for nearly 2 years, so it really isn't that many posts, is it sunshine?  ok

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Thanks for a good laugh.  Kiss

My other account matters when that's what I used for a year. It's not like I signed up and quit using it. I have posted 100 with this one because I'm out sick and bored. I didn't abandon HTGTH for a year and suddenly decide to start posting here nonstop, I used it regularly for an entire YEAR and only posted about 400 - 500 in that entire time.
EFISH
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2006, 11:36:22 PM »

There should be a fighting/confronting thread in The Jungle rofl with no karma point so people culd like flip out drool

anyway im done fightin with u
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2006, 11:38:59 PM »

There should be a fighting/confronting thread in The Jungle rofl with no karma point so people culd like flip out drool

I didn't realize we were fighting, I thought it was called having a conversation on a message board.

If you want to flip out send me a message. I don't see what the big deal is, I've barely posted anything at all today. I posted the Mandy lyrics because Mandy dissed me in another thread, it was a simple joke and it was a reply to a thread I started before and I already told you and Mandy you could ignore if you wanted to. I posted serious poetry in this thread, too, so it's not like I use it to bait people into arguments. Yeah, I post fake lyrics - I also post serious stuff, and if you don't like any of my work then just ignore it as I said before.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2006, 11:40:25 PM »

Hold on... Before going to bed, I feel like I need to post a little song for you too ?yes :

Girl Like You

I love you (less)
I think of how much we've grown (apart)
Of all the things we've gone through (my money)
You know how I feel about you (bitch)

I need you (gone)
Deep in my heart (like an injection of porkfat)
All that I have (you take)
Is for you (to chew up and spit out like the filthy slut you are)

Oh, what have I done
(What did I do)
To deserve a girl
Like you, like you

Oh, to deserve a girl
Like you, like you
I tore myself in two

I want you (out)
My whole world (sucks)
Is about you (getting free lunch)
Without you (screwin' thing up)
There's nothing (but pleasure)
For me (you swine)

Oh, what have I done
(What did I do)
To deserve a girl
Like you, like you

Oh, to deserve a girl
Like you, like you
I tore myself in two

I love you (bitch)
More than you'll ever know (bitch)
I wish I could show you (bitch)
How much you mean to me (B-B-B-Bumblefoot)

Oh, what have I done
(What did I do)
To deserve a girl
Like you, like you

Oh, to deserve a girl
Like you, like you
I tore myself in two

(oh, baby? you know? ya know?
ya know I just can't live without you?
I LOVE YOU!!! I'll kill you?)

Like a dream come true (a nightmare)
It's all about you (Satan)
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2006, 11:41:43 PM »

Hold on... Before going to bed, I feel like I need to post a little song for you too  yes :

Girl Like You

I love you (less)

I need you (gone)

Oh, what have I done
(What did I do)
To deserve a girl
Like you, like you

Oh, to deserve a girl
Like you, like you
I tore myself in two

I want you (out)
My whole world (sucks)
For me (you swine)

Oh, what have I done
(What did I do)
To deserve a girl
Like you, like you

Oh, to deserve a girl
Like you, like you
I tore myself in two

I love you (bitch)

Oh, what have I done
(What did I do)
To deserve a girl
Like you, like you

Oh, to deserve a girl
Like you, like you
I tore myself in two

Cool, but if you'll notice this is the RUSSIANROULETTE poetry thread, not the Mandy poetry thread! I'm flattered though.  : love
EFISH
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2006, 11:42:27 PM »

I didn't realize we were fighting, I thought it was called having a conversation on a message board.

If you want to flip out send me a message. I don't see what the big deal is, I've barely posted anything at all today. I posted the Mandy lyrics because Mandy dissed me in another thread, it was a simple joke and it was a reply to a thread I started before and I already told you and Mandy you could ignore if you wanted to. I posted serious poetry in this thread, too, so it's not like I use it to bait people into arguments. Yeah, I post fake lyrics - I also post serious stuff, and if you don't like any of my work then just ignore it as I said before.

haha i dont want to "flip out" i was saying i am done going back n forth with u. and me u n mandy were all going back n forth i guess its considered a fight, and i no some ppl enjoy readijng it, while others find it spamming and annoyng, so i said about a fight thread, though i was just kidding around
EFISH
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2006, 11:43:13 PM »

Hold on... Before going to bed, I feel like I need to post a little song for you too  yes :

Girl Like You

I love you (less)

I need you (gone)

Oh, what have I done
(What did I do)
To deserve a girl
Like you, like you

Oh, to deserve a girl
Like you, like you
I tore myself in two

I want you (out)
My whole world (sucks)
For me (you swine)

Oh, what have I done
(What did I do)
To deserve a girl
Like you, like you

Oh, to deserve a girl
Like you, like you
I tore myself in two

I love you (bitch)

Oh, what have I done
(What did I do)
To deserve a girl
Like you, like you

Oh, to deserve a girl
Like you, like you
I tore myself in two

Cool, but if you'll notice this is the RUSSIANROULETTE poetry thread, not the Mandy poetry thread! I'm flattered though.  : love

i thought u said u were done playing the 'russianroulette' character Tongue Wink
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2006, 11:47:16 PM »

Girl Like You

I love you (less)

I need you (gone)

Oh, what have I done
(What did I do)
To deserve a girl
Like you, like you

Oh, to deserve a girl
Like you, like you
I tore myself in two

I want you (out)
My whole world (sucks)
For me (you swine)

Oh, what have I done
(What did I do)
To deserve a girl
Like you, like you

Oh, to deserve a girl
Like you, like you
I tore myself in two

I love you (bitch)

Oh, what have I done
(What did I do)
To deserve a girl
Like you, like you

Oh, to deserve a girl
Like you, like you
I tore myself in two

i thought u said u were done playing the 'russianroulette' character Tongue Wink

Yeah, but he's still a part of me.  Embarrassed

hihi

Seriously though, if you still want my MySpace (trusting you won't send it to loads of people or something) I'll give it to you, you'll see I'm pretty normal, as I said I've just been feeling ill lately and had time off; I also began posting here because of GN'R playing the US and I wanted to check for tour updates, etc. Usually I only post a few times a week, if that. I had the other account for a year and viewed the boards a lot without responding to "anything" as you said before.
EFISH
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2006, 11:49:30 PM »

i forget how i got it, but i deffintly saw ur myspace before, i just forgot it. u can PM it to me, i wont show nebody cuz i respecct ur privacy
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: