Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 07:07:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227880 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Libanon - Israel - Iran - Syria - 3rd world war (no politics, promise!)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Libanon - Israel - Iran - Syria - 3rd world war (no politics, promise!)  (Read 37334 times)
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #160 on: July 19, 2006, 02:23:27 AM »

Well said Brody ! We also shouldn't forget that the only religion respected by Adolf Hitler was Islam...
That says a lot.

I'll download it !
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #161 on: July 19, 2006, 02:24:36 AM »

I don't understand why Israel started all this, but i cannot and will not believe it is just for 1 soldier.
Most countries would have tried the diplomatic way and in not succeeding, they would have let him die.

You don't go on nuking countries for 1 man, they killed more soldiers of theirs for this and many innocents.

I strongly disagree with what Israel is doing and when i think they have the nuclear power, it gives me the chills.

Well coming from a Country with a Real MILITARY.. Israel Shares the same values that the American Military and Brits.. We leave no man behind.. We take are dead with us..

Did you forget when the us spy plane was forced down over china? Yea.. We almost went to war over that... Dont be afraid of Israel.. They're not the ones who commit genocide.. I beleive the holocaust took place in Europe.. What 60 years ago?? The Jewish people have to be extra vigilant.. what will it take for you people to understand this? another 6 million dead jews?

Again going back in the past to find escuse and compare suffering, is a dangerous path.

Israel has the right to defend itself, but he's doing it the wrong way, morally and strategeryically (Smiley)

Again, i ask you, can you point out a few points that are awful about Israel (policy, community feeling ...) ? i just wanna know how objective people are.

Israel is vioalating international law.
Israel is leading a massacre. on innocent people. hitting the wrong target. an easy target.
Acting as vile as its ennemies, the HZB.

Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #162 on: July 19, 2006, 02:26:27 AM »

Well said Brody ! We also shouldn't forget that the only religion respected by Adolf Hitler was Islam...
That says a lot.

wow ! wow !
guys, really.
you've done it !

1st mention of Hitler ! we've reached it !

Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #163 on: July 19, 2006, 02:37:25 AM »

That says a lot.

wow ! wow !
guys, really.
you've done it !

Sorry, but it had to be said.
Islam has to be reformed, it's a matter of the utmost urgency. Only Muslims can do it : they need their own Luther...

I'll download it !
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #164 on: July 19, 2006, 03:02:55 AM »

nesquick, just move to israel or pakistan or what ever, if you hate france that much. i mean really.
oh, and for the foreigners, Sarkozy is like a the stupidest mofo on earth, looks like a rat, act like a rat, flirts with racism and populism, he is the worst. everybody hates him. beside 50 years old scared people.

nesquick really.
you don't like france
you love israel
why don't you move ?

Where did you read I don't like France? Stop reading what you want to read. That's not what I said. I just don't like the ass kissing massive pro-arabic foreign politicy. I just don't like when my country chooses to trust more the islamists than America, when my country choooses to trust more the Hezbollah and the integrists than occidental values, just for contracts, oil, and commercial business with some Islamists countries. It's a question of policy. Foreign policy. It's a question of moral values.?
Hoppefully it will change with Mr Sarkozy. That's all I hope.?

PS: and and at least, me, I ddon't spit on "la marseillaise", boo "la marseillaise", and run in the street with Algerian flag saying "nique la France, wesh wesh cousin". La racaille dans l'histoire, c'est pas moi. Au contraire c'est ce que je combas. Soyons FIER d'?tre Fran?ais et coupons les ponts avec tout ?a. Sois t'es fier d'?tre Fran?ais, sois tu d?gages. Et moi je suis FIER d'?tre Fran?ais, et pour moi ?tre Fran?ais ce n'est pas ?tre la succursale des ayatollahs - c'est tout le contraire -et en premier lieu c'est renouer fortement avec l'Am?rique. ok

Soyons honn?te, personne n'a eu le courage de dire les choses comme elles sont et de s'attaquer ? ce probl?me - Sarkozy lui, le fait.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 03:44:14 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #165 on: July 19, 2006, 03:47:44 AM »

That says a lot.

wow ! wow !
guys, really.
you've done it !

Sorry, but it had to be said.
Islam has to be reformed, it's a matter of the utmost urgency. Only Muslims can do it : they need their own Luther...

What? Dude you need to chill. I know plenty of Muslims who are good people and whom I am friends with. Your falling into believing sterotypes. And the Hitler mention is just way out of line.. If you wanna talk about what Hitler admired you could also mention his admiration of America and its industrial might. What does that mean? It doesn't mean shit. Who cares what Hitler admired. It's off topic and foolish.

Radicial Islam is NOT representitive of all Muslims.

gnrevolution.com
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #166 on: July 19, 2006, 03:55:30 AM »

As Nesquick said, there's a problem with Islam. British newspaper The Times published an interesting opinion poll among Muslims living in the UK (1.6 million)... 13% consider that the terrorists who killed 56 persons last year in London are 'martyrs'... (13% equal 250'000 persons)
7% consider that terrorist attacks are justified against civilians, 16 % think they are justified against the army.
16% (250'000 persons living right now in the UK) consider there's nothing wrong with being a member of Al-Qaeda.

French newspaper Le Monde published that opinion poll in its July 7 issue too.

This is something that must be taken seriously by politicians. Dark days ahead if nothing is done.

PS: Jack, don't you know that the Mufti (Isalmic authority) of Jerusalem gave his support to Hitler during WW2 ? Does that mean shit ? That Mufti even had Muslim SS under his command ! Please google 'mufti', 'jerusalem', 'hitler'.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 04:13:41 AM by Slashead » Logged

I'll download it !
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #167 on: July 19, 2006, 04:41:02 AM »

As Nesquick said, there's a problem with Islam. British newspaper The Times published an interesting opinion poll among Muslims living in the UK (1.6 million)... 13% consider that the terrorists who killed 56 persons last year in London are 'martyrs'... (13% equal 250'000 persons)
7% consider that terrorist attacks are justified against civilians, 16 % think they are justified against the army.
16% (250'000 persons living right now in the UK) consider there's nothing wrong with being a member of Al-Qaeda.

This is something that must be taken seriously by politicians. Dark days ahead if nothing is done.

PS: Jack, don't you know that the Mufti (Isalmic authority) of Jerusalem gave his support to Hitler during WW2 ? Does that mean shit ? That Mufti even had Muslim SS under his command ! Please google 'mufti', 'jerusalem', 'hitler'.

I guess I dont know what to think. It's hard to make a good opinion and its hard to try and stay balanced. Ya know? The problem is when people start becoming one sided..

Im sorry if I made you out to look bad bro. My bad.  peace

gnrevolution.com
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #168 on: July 19, 2006, 04:47:59 AM »

nesquick, just move to israel or pakistan or what ever, if you hate france that much. i mean really.
oh, and for the foreigners, Sarkozy is like a the stupidest mofo on earth, looks like a rat, act like a rat, flirts with racism and populism, he is the worst. everybody hates him. beside 50 years old scared people.

nesquick really.
you don't like france
you love israel
why don't you move ?

Where did you read I don't like France? Stop reading what you want to read. That's not what I said. I just don't like the ass kissing massive pro-arabic foreign politicy. I just don't like when my country chooses to trust more the islamists than America, when my country choooses to trust more the Hezbollah and the integrists than occidental values, just for contracts, oil, and commercial business with some Islamists countries. It's a question of policy. Foreign policy. It's a question of moral values.?
Hoppefully it will change with Mr Sarkozy. That's all I hope.?

PS: and and at least, me, I ddon't spit on "la marseillaise", boo "la marseillaise", and run in the street with Algerian flag saying "nique la France, wesh wesh cousin". La racaille dans l'histoire, c'est pas moi. Au contraire c'est ce que je combas. Soyons FIER d'?tre Fran?ais et coupons les ponts avec tout ?a. Sois t'es fier d'?tre Fran?ais, sois tu d?gages. Et moi je suis FIER d'?tre Fran?ais, et pour moi ?tre Fran?ais ce n'est pas ?tre la succursale des ayatollahs - c'est tout le contraire -et en premier lieu c'est renouer fortement avec l'Am?rique. ok

Soyons honn?te, personne n'a eu le courage de dire les choses comme elles sont et de s'attaquer ? ce probl?me - Sarkozy lui, le fait.

off topic: what about the crowd during the world cup, a few days ago ? all these "muslims" happy and proud of their football team ? uh uh ?
you're seeing evil everywhere. really.

now let's go back on topic, this is no islam issue. this is a world diplomacy and conflict.

these attacks will lead israel nowhere, now they're ?conducting ground operation, alright, instead of bombing the place, they could have sent their "oh so super powerful american funded " special ops. but now, they bombed cities and civilians, and that will lead them nowhere.

Brody
« Reply #169 on: July 19, 2006, 04:51:08 AM »

I don't understand why Israel started all this, but i cannot and will not believe it is just for 1 soldier.
Most countries would have tried the diplomatic way and in not succeeding, they would have let him die.

You don't go on nuking countries for 1 man, they killed more soldiers of theirs for this and many innocents.

I strongly disagree with what Israel is doing and when i think they have the nuclear power, it gives me the chills.

Well coming from a Country with a Real MILITARY.. Israel Shares the same values that the American Military and Brits.. We leave no man behind.. We take are dead with us..

Did you forget when the us spy plane was forced down over china? Yea.. We almost went to war over that... Dont be afraid of Israel.. They're not the ones who commit genocide.. I beleive the holocaust took place in Europe.. What 60 years ago?? The Jewish people have to be extra vigilant.. what will it take for you people to understand this? another 6 million dead jews?

Again going back in the past to find escuse and compare suffering, is a dangerous path.

Israel has the right to defend itself, but he's doing it the wrong way, morally and strategeryically (Smiley)

Again, i ask you, can you point out a few points that are awful about Israel (policy, community feeling ...) ? i just wanna know how objective people are.

Israel is vioalating international law.
Israel is leading a massacre. on innocent people. hitting the wrong target. an easy target.
Acting as vile as its ennemies, the HZB.

Well I have read alot of your anti american BS.. Now Im reading your Anti Israeli BS.. Let me ask you this.. The hundreds of missiles launched into Israel DAILY!!! I MEAN  DAILY!!! are they Intended to hit.. MILITARY TARGETS?Huh or CIVILIANS?Huh Lets see... there not guided?? hmm... maybe your critizing the wrong people.. Just answer that question..

1 more question..

If these missiles are being shot from civilian targets?? what does Israel do? Give in? Release the prisoners they want? I mean hell we will be in this same mess the next time they want prisoners released..

Answer these honestly.
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #170 on: July 19, 2006, 04:52:54 AM »

You are avoiding the real source of the problem (a political, land occupation, military conflict) and only reading on the surface.

Brody
« Reply #171 on: July 19, 2006, 04:54:21 AM »

nesquick really.
you don't like france
you love israel
why don't you move ?

Where did you read I don't like France? Stop reading what you want to read. That's not what I said. I just don't like the ass kissing massive pro-arabic foreign politicy. I just don't like when my country chooses to trust more the islamists than America, when my country choooses to trust more the Hezbollah and the integrists than occidental values, just for contracts, oil, and commercial business with some Islamists countries. It's a question of policy. Foreign policy. It's a question of moral values. 
Hoppefully it will change with Mr Sarkozy. That's all I hope. 

off topic: what about the crowd during the world cup, a few days ago ? all these "muslims" happy and proud of their football team ? uh uh ?
you're seeing evil everywhere. really.

now let's go back on topic, this is no islam issue. this is a world diplomacy and conflict.

these attacks will lead israel nowhere, now they're  conducting ground operation, alright, instead of bombing the place, they could have sent their "oh so super powerful american funded " special ops. but now, they bombed cities and civilians, and that will lead them nowhere.

That oh so super powerful American Funded Military Is Far more advanced then the French Military.. You dont seem to realize Israel does not Instigate these attacks against them...
Brody
« Reply #172 on: July 19, 2006, 05:00:48 AM »

Oh.. 1 more thing.. take guns and bombs and military away from Israel... Countrys like Iran, Syria will invade and lets say they will seize to exist.. Now remove the guns from Hamaas and such. Peace will settle in..
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #173 on: July 19, 2006, 05:02:51 AM »

Well I have read alot of your anti american BS.. Now Im reading your Anti Israeli BS.. Let me ask you this.. The hundreds of missiles launched into Israel DAILY!!! I MEAN ?DAILY!!! are they Intended to hit.. MILITARY TARGETS?Huh or CIVILIANS?Huh Lets see... there not guided?? hmm... maybe your critizing the wrong people.. Just answer that question..

1 more question..

If these missiles are being shot from civilian targets?? what does Israel do? Give in? Release the prisoners they want? I mean hell we will be in this same mess the next time they want prisoners released..

Answer these honestly.

1 - The missiles launched from Lebanon are intend to hit civilians, and that's awful. These missiles come from the HZB, the HZB is a terrorist organisation, therefore they are awful, and their actions are to be condemned. I have never defended HZB.

2 - You start your second questions wrongly. If civilians shoot missiles , they're not civilians anymore, they're stepping into war or terrorism.

there are several actions going on
Israel bombing a specific spot where HZB troops are hiding, launching missiles > OK
Israel bombing Lebanese regular army (who FOUGHT hzb!!) > NOT OK
Israel bombing civilian structure hoping it would harm hzb > VERY WRONG ( that's common sense, again, in a hostage situation, you don't bomb the criminals WITH the hostages just because you can't get a clear shot at them)

all these are legitimates questions to be answered.

But, deeper, they're are more complicated issues, about land occupation, about sharing land, about lack of international diplomacy.

My only problem with Israel, is that as a "democractic" / "civilized" country they shouldnt act like that. Terrorist act like that, not governments.

On this very particular war, today, i'm just saying
1 - israel hitting the wrong enemy the wrong way
Syria / Iran are behind the HZB. That's where the war should be (even if i think no war should be)

If they wanna strike HZB in Lebanon, they shouldnt do it like that. But more in a local / rapid ground strikes.

Just, i dont know, dont be 100% Israel, open your eyes, there are evil in both parts, really.

Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #174 on: July 19, 2006, 05:03:36 AM »

That oh so super powerful American Funded Military Is Far more advanced then the French Military.. You dont seem to realize Israel does not Instigate these attacks against them...

yeah i know ... i dont have a problem with that.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #175 on: July 19, 2006, 05:05:29 AM »

You dont seem to realize Israel does not Instigate these attacks against them...
Good point. Alot of these people seem to forget all those suicide bombings in the 1990's when Israel basically just appeased them. Even negotiated with them, gave them land,etc. It didn't work. Now they're bitching again, and starting their attacks(on an even larger scale). Israel has to respond. To not do so would be admitting defeat.

Brody
« Reply #176 on: July 19, 2006, 05:15:22 AM »

Wathefuck EVEr...

You seem to think that Military action And war is totally wrong..

What if the u.s. was to say fuck it.. and had not participated in the Normandy Invasion? Hell we were at war with the Japanese.. We could have said the hell with it.. and concentrated with japan.. But no My Grandparents did the job that your Grandparents generation was not able to do.. Sometimes I think you all forget that.. We dont forget the french that helped out with our revolution..

Now Israel has to remove these radicals from there region if there will ever be a chance for peice.. maybe someday Jewish children will be able to go to school with muslim children.. but not until the radicals are removed..
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #177 on: July 19, 2006, 05:19:43 AM »

Well I have read alot of your anti american BS.. Now Im reading your Anti Israeli BS.. Let me ask you this.. The hundreds of missiles launched into Israel DAILY!!! I MEAN ?DAILY!!! are they Intended to hit.. MILITARY TARGETS?Huh or CIVILIANS?Huh Lets see... there not guided?? hmm... maybe your critizing the wrong people.. Just answer that question..

1 more question..

Answer these honestly.

1 - The missiles launched from Lebanon are intend to hit civilians, and that's awful. These missiles come from the HZB, the HZB is a terrorist organisation, therefore they are awful, and their actions are to be condemned. I have never defended HZB.

2 - You start your second questions wrongly. If civilians shoot missiles , they're not civilians anymore, they're stepping into war or terrorism.

there are several actions going on
Israel bombing a specific spot where HZB troops are hiding, launching missiles > OK
Israel bombing Lebanese regular army (who FOUGHT hzb!!) > NOT OK
Israel bombing civilian structure hoping it would harm hzb > VERY WRONG ( that's common sense, again, in a hostage situation, you don't bomb the criminals WITH the hostages just because you can't get a clear shot at them)

all these are legitimates questions to be answered.

But, deeper, they're are more complicated issues, about land occupation, about sharing land, about lack of international diplomacy.

My only problem with Israel, is that as a "democractic" / "civilized" country they shouldnt act like that. Terrorist act like that, not governments.

On this very particular war, today, i'm just saying
1 - israel hitting the wrong enemy the wrong way
Syria / Iran are behind the HZB. That's where the war should be (even if i think no war should be)

If they wanna strike HZB in Lebanon, they shouldnt do it like that. But more in a local / rapid ground strikes.

Just, i dont know, dont be 100% Israel, open your eyes, there are evil in both parts, really.

It's probably the 1st time I agree with 75/80% of what you said. As Chirac said, ans sarkozy said and Bush said, and many governements said, the roots of the problem is the hezbollah (HZB). bThey are the problem. Israel has the right to defend itself, and they have to do it. Iran and Syria are behind HZB. After years and years of receiving rockets on the north of israel, and after the 2 soldiers kidnapping, Israel finally decided to do the job and to end-up with the HZB. It's strong, but it's necessary. Every other countries like France, America, G-B etc... would do the same if they had to face to the same situation. It's easy to speak from Paris, but wjhen you leave in Haifa (and I have family in Haifa), it's not easy to live in bounkers because of HZB rockets. Everybody wants it to stop, and the only way to stop it is to do the job: end-up with HZB. If Israel didn't do it, nobody would do it for them. So they do it. Because they have to do it. It's not a pleasure, it cost A LOT of money, it hurts the Israel Economc growth, but the job needs to be done.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 05:24:05 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #178 on: July 19, 2006, 05:30:35 AM »

Nesquick i hear you

you're pain, israeli pain, MUST NOT be compared to the lebanese pain. Comparing suffering leads nowhere.

Again, Israel has the right to defend itself, but is doing it the wrong way. Simple. HZB is NOT Lebanon. Lebanon is NOT HZB.

You see, Afganistan was a different issue, as the Taliban were really the only force and were ruling that country. Bombing it was awful and lead to massacre, but that was the easiest way.

Here you have a country poisoned by some terrorist organization, placed there by OTHER countries, that is being bombed in a ruthless way.

Again, i would like to hear you guys on what you think is evil about Israel.

Brody
« Reply #179 on: July 19, 2006, 05:35:57 AM »

Nesquick i hear you

you're pain, israeli pain, MUST NOT be compared to the lebanese pain. Comparing suffering leads nowhere.

Again, Israel has the right to defend itself, but is doing it the wrong way. Simple. HZB is NOT Lebanon. Lebanon is NOT HZB.

You see, Afganistan was a different issue, as the Taliban were really the only force and were ruling that country. Bombing it was awful and lead to massacre, but that was the easiest way.

Here you have a country poisoned by some terrorist organization, placed there by OTHER countries, that is being bombed in a ruthless way.

Again, i would like to hear you guys on what you think is evil about Israel.

IMO.. Israel Is not EVIL.. the only thing they have ever done wrong is appease these lowlifes.. Or maybe allowed foriegn cowards to dictate there politics and military actions
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: