Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 05:17:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Buckethead to play in NYC in New year's eve
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buckethead to play in NYC in New year's eve  (Read 2784 times)
Cocaine__tongue
Axl's lawyer wannabe
Rocker

HAPPY HAPPY

« on: November 30, 2004, 04:28:22 AM »

From Mtv news:

If your idea of a great New Year's Eve includes monsters, Japanimation and a visit from the chicken-bucket-wearing ex-guitarist of Guns N' Roses, New York's Irving Plaza is the place to be. Funk/electronica band Particle will headline an evening that includes appearances by monster-mayhem wrestling group Kaiju Big Battel, Buckethead and Japanese punk group Peelander-Z. ... Somnambular trio Low are turning up the volume ? well, a little anyhow. The Minnesota group has enlisted Flaming Lips producer Dave Fridmann for its seventh full-length album, The Great Destroyer. The 13-track disc is due January 25. ...

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1494243/20041129/carey_mariah.jhtml?headlines=true

Madrid '93
Madrid '06
Bilbao '06
San Sebastian '10
London 17
Download Madrid 18
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 04:01:21 PM »

It's worth checking out to anyone nearby! Bucket puts on an awesome solo show!  ok

erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 09:42:30 PM »

bucket is cool, i like him allot, but the fact that he's still using the gn'r name is fucking lame...

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 09:57:25 PM »

bucket is cool, i like him allot, but the fact that he's still using the gn'r name is fucking lame...

Ummmmmmmm , what?! Buckethead has no control over how MTV decides to describe him in their articles the same as Slash , Gilby , Izzy etc have no control over people putting that "ex gnr" member sticker on them. Fuck , people like gilby actually PUT that on their albums.

You wont see buckethead promoting himself as an ex-gunner .. not at his shows , his website or on his albums.

erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2004, 05:33:42 AM »

well cool, i think its horrible when guilby do it as well, but i guess this kind of  sticker sticks too you and thats fair. it's not fair when they do it on purpose tho... and for some reason i don't think bucked mind, and thats lame...

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2004, 07:23:39 AM »

well cool, i think its horrible when guilby do it as well, but i guess this kind of  sticker sticks too you and thats fair. it's not fair when they do it on purpose tho... and for some reason i don't think bucked mind, and thats lame...

it smells like speculation...
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2004, 07:11:27 PM »

well cool, i think its horrible when guilby do it as well, but i guess this kind of? sticker sticks too you and thats fair. it's not fair when they do it on purpose tho... and for some reason i don't think bucked mind, and thats lame...

it smells like speculation...

sure, thats all i can do.

It's always best when when you know things for a fact so i'll be happy to be prooven wrong in any way.

When it comes to Bucket i'll speculate and lean over to the side that says he uses the gn'r name for promo. he doesn't need to on his boards because people there knows, and in his ads and cd's he's probobly not even allowed. I also understand that it may be the reporters or who ever who mentiones gn'r, but buckethead allowes it or he would have said something. the gn'r connection might be why the mtv reporters even mention him. I think that is lame because he quit at a horrible time and obviousely didn't want anything to do with the band any more.......

is it wrong tho, i guess not, i guess he kind of deserves it actually. Gn'r is imo a quality stamp and i guess i'm just blaming him for this since rir4 and shit like that lol.

i also think gilby deserves recognition, no boubht about that... i still think it's fucked up tho to tour with mr. guns and actually play gn'r covers. thats the worst kind of milkin'! it would be incredible stupid if Tommy all of a sudden trew out it's so easy huh..

BTW: there should be a fucking retirement found for ex-gunners so they don't have to go around whoring the gn'r name... i claimed the gn'r name didn't get whored in another thread, but i just changed my mind eh... confused

peace

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: