Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 06:06:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227880 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  May 18th 2004 Chinese Democracy (FAKE)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: May 18th 2004 Chinese Democracy (FAKE)  (Read 17384 times)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2004, 09:13:57 AM »

I changed the title.

echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2004, 10:50:26 AM »

How did I know that it would say FAKE in the title of this thread the next time I checked.  Nice detective work guys!

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2004, 02:57:47 PM »

Then care to explain how, in the lower right corner of the screenie, it says "My Computer" above the task bar and not "Internet"?  'Cause the fact it says "My Computer" means you're looking at a file SAVED ON YOUR PC, rather than a page on the net...

Or care to explain how, if the item had really been added, it would say "See all 31 matches", rather than "See all 30 matches" (since CD would represent one additional match)? Or how come, when looking at any other Amazon, or CDNow upcoming release, the release date is NEVER, EVER in the item "title"?

No? Can't do it?

Exactly....

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
SLCPUNK
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2004, 03:03:43 PM »

Then care to explain how, in the lower right corner of the screenie, it says "My Computer" above the task bar and not "Internet"?  'Cause the fact it says "My Computer" means you're looking at a file SAVED ON YOUR PC, rather than a page on the net...

Or care to explain how, if the item had really been added, it would say "See all 31 matches", rather than "See all 30 matches" (since CD would represent one additional match)? Or how come, when looking at any other Amazon, or CDNow upcoming release, the release date is NEVER, EVER in the item "title"?

No? Can't do it?

Exactly....

HA!!!!!  rofl

Bust that homeboy!!!!!

Nice detective work guys. Real fast.

So does this guy get banned or what?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2004, 03:14:15 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
Guns N Ballz
Rocker

Proud Member of the Butch Walker Mafia!

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2004, 03:16:26 PM »

TOLD YOU SO! rofl
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2004, 03:24:09 PM »

Oh geeze, give it up.

Amazon.com doesn't even run off a database that they'd just accidently make the item available, the updates occur at night and are originally inputted into a different db altogether, then transferred over at a set time.    It wouldn't just show up and disappear unless someone specifically went to the trouble to do that.

Besides, you failed to address the other issues pilferk pointed out.  Face it, that was a nice little trick, but it didn't last long and you got busted.

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
SLCPUNK
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2004, 03:24:24 PM »

ok dicksmack when you go to add favorites and check the little box that says make available offline then disconnect and then open the file hmm tell me wat is says in the bottom right corner ass hole

If you are going to try and defend yourself at least act like a gentleman about it. Don't take your frustrations out on everybody else.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2004, 03:26:03 PM »

Oh geeze, give it up.

Besides, you failed to address the other issues pilferk pointed out.  Face it, that was a nice little trick, but it didn't last long and you got busted.

Right.

Shut your cake hole and walk away.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2004, 03:29:58 PM »

I think we're done with this thread.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2004, 03:30:48 PM »

Rocket_queen125, if you can't explain that I guess you can kiss this board goodbye. If you are indeed a long timer, one would think you already know this kind of crap doesn't help you stay around here.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: