Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 02:48:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227879 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl's gonna do something public soon... right?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl's gonna do something public soon... right?  (Read 14822 times)
BucketRose
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2004, 06:53:18 PM »

When its finally official that BH is gone, I hope it teaches some of you that "Mysteron" has been a bullshit artist from day one.  It may put him out of business on here...and he may have to move on to being a cryptic "insider" at a Korn or Linkin Park board.  At least he has plenty of bands to choose from.
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2004, 07:03:54 PM »

Imagine... the suing to Geffen went public, Axl was the one suing, now he fails and we all know he's a warrior.. My opinion is that we should wait something public like on MTV or something, soon...

Last chance is obviously Rock In Rio but I think he might come out with something soon to the press...

He's not the kind of "I lose and that's ok"

Any thoughts?

If Buckethead is out u can kiss goodbye to a RIR4 appearence.

I don't think so...

I think that Robin Finck can lead the guitarrs...why not? On the oldier times of gnr the band has 2 guitarrs players too...

Syd Vega
Headliner

Let me break your heart

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2004, 07:12:22 PM »

Imagine... the suing to Geffen went public, Axl was the one suing, now he fails and we all know he's a warrior.. My opinion is that we should wait something public like on MTV or something, soon...

Last chance is obviously Rock In Rio but I think he might come out with something soon to the press...

Any thoughts?

I don't think so...

I think that Robin Finck can lead the guitarrs...why not? On the oldier times of gnr the band has 2 guitarrs players too...
yeah...but Finck ! Finck for Slash ? If you're serious you don't know nothing about lead guitar, really
Miz
Dog treats!
Legend

Everything Louder Than Everything Else

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2004, 07:18:14 PM »

Any thoughts?

I don't think so...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Finck on lead?!?!
You've heard his "solo" spot right? from rio?
Hahahahaha!!

hats some funny shit right there.  rofl

Steven's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference.  His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked. ~ Izzy Stradlin
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2004, 07:20:21 PM »

Any thoughts?

I don't think so...

yeah...but Finck ! Finck for Slash ? If you're serious you don't know nothing about lead guitar, really

I know a lot...but, seriously, you really think that Axl and Slash will be playing together ever again?

Of course that I loved if Slash will be back to Guns N' Roses, it's will be awsome, BUT I have my head here, on my neck, and I KNOW, Slash will not on GNR again...It's impossible...

Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2004, 07:24:57 PM »

Any thoughts?

I don't think so...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Finck on lead?!?!
You've heard his "solo" spot right? from rio?
Hahahahaha!!

hats some funny shit right there.  rofl

again: WHY NOT?

I know that Rob on his solos thing is not that good, but on RIR 3, he killed the original version of "Sossego"...I know that it's not so good eighter, and his "Baileiza" was so funny rofl, but his an american guy...he can't speak portuguese...

But back to the tought...I like the way that Rob play...of course that Slash is better, or Zakk Wylde, or a bunch of guitar players on the world, but I don't think that a lot of this guitarrs players want to play on GN'R...just it...

Jack_N_Coke
Opening Act

Bon Jovi can suck my dick!

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2004, 07:25:28 PM »

With everything going on in the GNR world right now, Axl or management would almost have to say something.  Theres been plenty of articles/interviews (some obviously bullshit) that have the title "ex-gnr guitarist" placed before a mention of buckethead and with all the legal issues regarding the GH, it'd be smart if they said something.  There was a large amount of information and statements when Paul Huge left and there'd definately be something put out if buckethead left.  Plus when was the last time Blabbermouth got anything from a reliable source or Dizzy got something right?  No matter what happens, RIR4 is gonna be do or die time for this band.
Crowebar
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2004, 07:46:17 PM »

There was a large amount of information and statements when Paul Huge left.....

Why did Paul Huge leave anyway? I missed that. Huh
SlashFan
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2004, 09:48:00 PM »

we'll see about that RIR4 perform. things have changed pretty much.

I agree with you. smoking ok peace
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2004, 03:19:46 AM »

He fucking better, he needs to let us know SOMETHING.  Does he really want fans or what? Sure doesn't seem like it sometimes. rant
Syd Vega
Headliner

Let me break your heart

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2004, 04:12:27 AM »

Any thoughts?

I don't think so...

I know a lot...but, seriously, you really think that Axl and Slash will be playing together ever again?

Of course that I loved if Slash will be back to Guns N' Roses, it's will be awsome, BUT I have my head here, on my neck, and I KNOW, Slash will not on GNR again...It's impossible...
I don't think Axl and Slash will play together, ever - and I never said that ! There is really no reason at this point for Slash to enter a sinking ship ! Wink
kockstar99
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2004, 04:29:48 AM »

There is really no reason at this point for Slash to enter a sinking ship ! Wink

I like your analogy

but If buckethead is gone Slash is the only one that can save this sinking ship....

my bet is he wont...
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2004, 04:35:27 AM »

If someone quits, I hope it's anyone but Buckethead, because I want someone who will talk to fans/media and blab everything they know.  Buckethead doesn't fit that description.  If anyone quits then it's over, and I'm done caring, but please let it be someone who'll speak out and let us know what's been going on for the last 5 years.

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2004, 06:21:42 AM »

But back to the tought...I like the way that Rob play...of course that Slash is better, or Zakk Wylde, or a bunch of guitar players on the world, but I don't think that a lot of this guitarrs players want to play on GN'R...just it...

No, because they no what Axl's like and whatever good reputation they have built up as a solo artist would be servely tarnished by joining an inactive Guns N Roses, even if there is a nice fat pay check.

At the end of the day Musicians like to make albums and tour on those albums because number 1 they like to let the fans hear the music they as artists have created and number 2, its were musicicans and bands make the bulk of there money.

As someone said, Bucket is at the peak of creative self and probably wants to show this too the world, unfortunately hes limited in what he can do as he is tied down with a contract(likely) and can only play a handful of shows.

If i was Bucket, i would be getting pissed off under my KFC hat even if Axl did by me a new doll for Xmas.

In fact i would probably embark on an affair with Beta to piss off Axl and get kicked out of the band.

duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2004, 06:26:49 AM »

There was a large amount of information and statements when Paul Huge left.....

Why did Paul Huge leave anyway? I missed that. Huh

Read http://www.gnronline.com/press.html

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2004, 06:47:04 AM »

When its finally official that BH is gone, I hope it teaches some of you that "Mysteron" has been a bullshit artist from day one.  It may put him out of business on here...and he may have to move on to being a cryptic "insider" at a Korn or Linkin Park board.  At least he has plenty of bands to choose from.

Riiiighttttt? So the number of times he has given information which turned out to be true before it even happened was a wild stab in the dark ay? Wow, if he's always that lucky I'll ask him to pick my lottery numbers.

Not to mention the proof he has sent to Jarmo..... unless your calling Jarmo an idiot too?

@#$%Muther
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: