Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:59:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Street Team - Rest of the World
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Street Team - Rest of the World  (Read 25211 times)
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« on: January 19, 2004, 09:09:45 AM »

This thread will contain all activities pertaining to the Street Team ROTW group;

Here we will compile details of all the members, websites, activities etc.... We also need to elect a spokesperson

Please do not start anymore threads pertaining to the Street Team idea, and please do not fill this thread with nonsense as there as other threads to cater for that. For the fans that do not want to be involved until something is announced, that's fine. You can become involved when that time comes
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2004, 09:36:35 AM »

Rest Of The World:

South America:

Brazil: www.fuckinroses.com, www.bestofgnr.cjb.net and www.democraciagunner.cjb.net

www.gunnertemple.com

Asia:

Japan: http://homepage2.nifty.com/ohmygod_axl/gnr.html

Australia:

?

Africa:

Northern Africa: www.gnrfrance.net
« Last Edit: January 26, 2004, 08:59:44 PM by Will » Logged

Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2004, 10:14:37 AM »

May I be a "Street Team" member too? My website is www.fuckinroses.com and i'm brazilian

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2004, 10:57:37 AM »

That's done. I just added your site!

RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2004, 12:17:54 PM »

www.bestofgnr.cjb.net is a good site from Brazil, but I can?t contact the webmaster, Voodoochild or Fuckin?roses, can you guys do it?

(acho que voc?s conhecem o animalesko ou trocam mais id?ia com ele do que eu...)

c-ya

Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2004, 01:17:07 PM »

www.bestofgnr.cjb.net is a good site from Brazil, but I can?t contact the webmaster, Voodoochild or Fuckin?roses, can you guys do it?

(acho que voc?s conhecem o animalesko ou trocam mais id?ia com ele do que eu...)

c-ya

O ICQ d Animalesko ? 73047586

*Animalesko's ICQ Number is: 73047586*

Hey Will, thanks man!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2004, 01:19:28 PM by Fuckin' Roses » Logged

ZEN
Opening Act

fan

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2004, 08:37:41 AM »

I want to cooperate.
Charge of Japan.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2004, 08:42:12 AM »

As Will has put some effort into this area, he can be the spokesperson for this domain for the moment

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2004, 09:19:58 AM »

I want to cooperate.
Charge of Japan.

Awesome! I just added your website to the list! Japan rules!! peace

As Will has put some effort into this area, he can be the spokesperson for this domain for the moment

That's cool. I'm trying to contact more webmasters in the Asia/ Australia area right now.

Update: I've just contacted two GN'R webmasters from Korea and I will contact a GN'R webmaster based in China/ Hong Kong today as well.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2004, 09:52:39 AM by Will » Logged

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2004, 12:20:47 PM »

Excellent work!  ok

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2004, 03:01:00 PM »

Thanx. I am working on new contacts right now for Asia and Australia and I will try to contact a few people in Russia too.

Ducks
Headliner

Aussie Gunner

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2004, 12:21:05 AM »

Hi, I'm from Australia and would like to help.

7.6.2006 - London
11.6.2006 - Donington
27.8.2010 - Reading
31.5.2012 - London
17.3.2013 - Melbourne
10.2.2017 - Sydney
14.2.2017 - MCG, Melbourne
3.12.2022 - MCG, Melbourne
17.9.2023 - Atlant
Fuckin' Gunner
Kamikaze
Rocker

nightrain.cjb.net

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2004, 01:53:50 AM »

Hi, I'm from Brazil, I'd like to put my site in this Street Team too, www.democraciagunner.cjb.net...  peace

Stay Tuned for news and information on Chinese Democracy coming soon.
[posted 3/9/2003 U.S.A.]

Nightrain - O site mais perigoso do planeta
Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2004, 06:59:38 AM »

Don't forget South America ... If Will's the spoke person for this area too he should contact two gunnertemple administrators : Sweet for Venezuela and Aero for Argentina ! I can try to do something about Brazil and ask for a contact at gnrsuck portuguese forum !
« Last Edit: January 21, 2004, 07:01:46 AM by Rain » Logged

The force ... the force ...
miminaboo
Headliner

Un jour,OSense? montre un mouvement et dit c'est

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2004, 08:14:03 AM »

just a question: why North Africa  Shocked Huh
I don't want GNR to go there except for vacations !!!!!!!!

I know it's not the kind of music they listening to...

well, that's not the purpose, but I find that... surprising... Tongue
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2004, 09:31:42 AM »

Cool. Do you know a GN'R website where Australian fans could go to in order to gather information about the Street Team?

Because they are fans there too and they might help spread the word about GN'R as well. I actually have quite a few visitors on my site from that area. Of course the fan base is not as huge as in Brazil or Japan... Cool

Don't forget South America ... If Will's the spoke person for this area too he should contact two gunnertemple administrators : Sweet for Venezuela and Aero for Argentina ! I can try to do something about Brazil and ask for a contact at gnrsuck portuguese forum !

We don't forget South America. I'm focusing on Asia and Australia because it's harder to find contacts there and it's also more complicated to communicate with GN'R webmasters over there (especially in Asia), so it can take a while before we can have something concrete in that area.
I will contact Sweet and  Aero for sure, and Lorenzito too.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2004, 09:32:52 AM by Will » Logged

Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2004, 09:39:41 AM »

Cool. Do you know a GN'R website where Australian fans could go to in order to gather information about the Street Team?

Because they are fans there too and they might help spread the word about GN'R as well. I actually have quite a few visitors on my site from that area. Of course the fan base is not as huge as in Brazil or Japan... Cool

I hope you' ll be able to catch up with your north african visitors but be careful because I remember that in Marocco last year, some Metallica fans were put in jail for wearing Metallica T-shirts ! That's what Bouhou was wanting to put forward  I suppose !

We don't forget South America. I'm focusing on Asia and Australia because it's harder to find contacts there and it's also more complicated to communicate with GN'R webmasters over there (especially in Asia), so it can take a while before we can have something concrete in that area.
I will contact Sweet and  Aero for sure, and Lorenzito too.

I can ask them to contact you if you like ! Anyway we're kinda setting ideas of what can be done in our different forums ... we'll keep you informed ...
I've read that Darkenmus was to set a site for USA and Canada and I was wondering if a site was to be set for Europe and the Rest of The Word ? Maybe the information could circulate faster that way !
« Last Edit: January 21, 2004, 09:47:51 AM by Rain » Logged

liquidvirus
Mechanical Animal
VIP

Gettin Down and Dirrrty

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2004, 10:14:15 AM »

as i sed b4 i have no problem doin india..not literally!

Life is like a penis most people don't know it
But most people suck so they usually blow it.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2004, 10:17:28 AM »

I hope you' ll be able to catch up with your north african visitors but be careful because I remember that in Marocco last year, some Metallica fans were put in jail for wearing Metallica T-shirts ! That's what Bouhou was wanting to put forward  I suppose !

Sadly I remember that... Sad We don't want anyone to get in trouble so if some fans over there do not want to participate or are afraid to because of that kind of situation, we'll try to figure something out so they can help if they're still willing to do it.

I can ask them to contact you if you like ! Anyway we're kinda setting ideas of what can be done in our different forums ... we'll keep you informed ...

That's cool with me. You know my email address Wink. They can contact me via PM here as well.

I've read that Darkenmus was to set a site for USA and Canada and I was wondering if a site was to be set for Europe and the Rest of The Word ? Maybe the information could circulate faster that way !

I do not know yet, as far as a main website for ROTW is concerned. We'll figure that out during the preparation process. I guess that will be necessary in the future when everything becomes more concrete. That's a good idea! Smiley

miminaboo
Headliner

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2004, 10:53:11 AM »

Sadly I remember that... Sad We don't want anyone to get in trouble so if some fans over there do not want to participate or are afraid to because of that kind of situation, we'll try to figure something out so they can help if they're still willing to do it.

That was what I wanted to say Rain, thanks  Kiss

Well, I just find strange to see North Africa, because NO RADIO will play guns over there and I don't see which pepper will talk about GNR...

It's a great thing to make a street team, but it's great too to be realistic  Tongue

Anyway, see you for the French team Will  beer

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2004, 11:07:08 AM »

Well, I just find strange to see North Africa, because NO RADIO will play guns over there and I don't see which pepper will talk about GNR...

It's a great thing to make a street team, but it's great too to be realistic  Tongue

You probably have a good point, and we're still in the preparation stages of the process. We're figuring things out, we'll see what works and what does not. If we find out there's no need for a Street Team there (or there's no way we can create one), we won't create one for that area. Thanx for your input though! Smiley

See ya for the French Street Team... Wink

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2004, 01:06:23 PM »

Great! Do you know an Indian GN'R website I could contact to organize things over there?

Another update: I've just contacted a Russian webmaster who I'm pretty sure will participate in the Street Team. I'm still browsing around for more contacts around the world basically.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2004, 01:06:58 PM by Will » Logged

Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2004, 02:51:09 PM »

I'm so disgusted.

Ducks
Headliner

Aussie Gunner

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2004, 08:57:16 PM »

I'm sorry to say Will that I can't find any GNR related sites based in Australia. However I might be able to make a website for this if need be. I'm not great at designing a site but I'd give it a try.

7.6.2006 - London
11.6.2006 - Donington
27.8.2010 - Reading
31.5.2012 - London
17.3.2013 - Melbourne
10.2.2017 - Sydney
17.9.2023 - Atlant
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2004, 12:31:09 AM »

c-ya
Hey RnT...

I dunno about Sergio Animalesko for a while... I used to check his forum but I guess there's too much assholes and ignorant people there. Just a few good people didn't save the board and I don't miss it - really - anymore... (Cansado de me esfor?ar para falar algo que fosse relevante e ser respondido com apenas risadinhas, emoticons e frases feitas ridiculas como "Pode crer, Axl eh o cara!!!!!!" rant).
So, I'm not in touch with him anymore. I can send him an e-mail, tough...
About the street team, I work for a big TV station here, in Brasil: TV Globo (we broadcasted RIR 2 and RIR 3). Altought I'll not work for them in a few days (ending of contract due to college issues), I still have some good friends there. It's a little harder to put some effort in a TV station because I work in the news, but I'll try to do the best I can.  ok

Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2004, 05:59:19 AM »

I have a suggestion to make ! Maybe Central and South America should be a region on its own and have a spoke person that speaks spanish or portuguese or both ... maybe even have two spoke persons who'll work hand in hand : one for spanish speaking countries and another one for Brazil !
For the time being I can think of Sweet for the spanish speaking countries ... RnT do you know someone we could contact for Brazil ? I can try to help as Brazilian is my mother tongue but someone down there is needed I think !

Well, Mysteron, what do you think about that ?  Smiley

Jack
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2004, 06:31:35 AM »

I can help in Australia, i have already asked Radio Stations and Music TV Shows such as Channel V (Like MTV) to play GnR etc until the new single, i have sent email to heaps o  ppl.
Cya, Jack
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2004, 10:58:30 AM »

One overall spokesperson is enough I think  peace

Your language skills will be invaluable though, and I'm sure you can work alongside Will to make this thing work

Thanks for you help  ok

miminaboo
Headliner

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2004, 11:01:46 AM »

I'm so disgusted.

me too  Undecided
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2004, 11:10:47 AM »

... RnT do you know someone we could contact for Brazil ?

Well, I'm brazilian, I live in Rio de Janeiro, if you wanna talk with me, my icq number is: 106564589

liquidvirus
Mechanical Animal
VIP

Gettin Down and Dirrrty

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2004, 11:30:09 AM »

Great! Do you know an Indian GN'R website I could contact to organize things over there?

nope...v indians are not very net savvy...sorry...whatd u want organized? maybe i can help

Life is like a penis most people don't know it
But most people suck so they usually blow it.
Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2004, 12:21:43 PM »

One overall spokesperson is enough I think  peace

Your language skills will be invaluable though, and I'm sure you can work alongside Will to make this thing work

Thanks for you help  ok

Ok it's up to you ! But It's just weird for me to see South America in the rest of the world section !
GNR has a huge fan base there and unlike asia and Australia a lot of sites and forums exist and need coordination ie someone who understand the language that's why I thought about Sweet !
But if we have to work with Will we'll do as much as we can ... beer

Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2004, 12:23:09 PM »

... RnT do you know someone we could contact for Brazil ?

Well, I'm brazilian, I live in Rio de Janeiro, if you wanna talk with me, my icq number is: 106564589

I don't have ICQ but you can mail me at Rain@gunnertemple.com  Wink

Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2004, 01:15:50 PM »

I wont.

Mysteron, why are you the only one to decide? Here were 4-5 saying it d be cool that South America is a region with a spokeperson so I think we should make that.

If in that stuff there s only one guy saying what we do, I wont join you in that. I like working in team, and I think its called a street TEAM, so if only one person make the choice, its not a team any more. Its one chief saying what the others have to do.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2004, 01:32:53 PM »

I understand that you want "your guy" to be the spokesperson for South America, but now that it's not gonna be like that, why not just let it go?

Nobody has said anything about bosses and giving orders. Nobody has said Will is gonna run the whole South American part of the street team.

I'm not interested in telling Kiki what to do in Holland, Christos how he should do things in Greece or anything like that. I think they know their own country better than I do.

Sure, if somebody asked me to get info about chart positions from all over Europe, I'd ask Christos what it was in Greece etc.

This thing hasn't even started yet and already people are complaining....

/jarmo
« Last Edit: January 22, 2004, 01:34:09 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2004, 01:49:16 PM »

You can't understand jarmo (not saying your stupid, its just that you dont know the whole story).
I'm just gonna step away and let you do what you want. GT will help you of course, but I dont want to be personaly involved in that.

RnT
Legend

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2004, 08:31:50 PM »

A question:

Mysteron, from what I see, you have some contact to Meck, and from what you said, when everything is "ok", we?ll start the street team... but what I?ll like to hear, is that if we have to "hurry" with this or Merck himself said to you "don?t worry, this isnt gonna happen RIGH NOW, but just try to organize this and see what the fans think anout it..." ?

something between the lines we want to hear...

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2004, 11:25:08 PM »

nope...v indians are not very net savvy...sorry...whatd u want organized? maybe i can help

That's ok. A website would be a good place to gather information about radio and TV stations in your area (phone numbers, email addresses, show times, etc.). That way, visitors could just go to the site and get the information they need. A state of the art website is not necessary, but a site would be very helpful. We'll figure something out one way or the other (you could post the kind of info I mentioned above on this board for instance, etc.)

I'm sorry to say Will that I can't find any GNR related sites based in Australia. However I might be able to make a website for this if need be. I'm not great at designing a site but I'd give it a try.

I couldn't find any either. I'm kinda surprised because I do know there's a big fan base over there. I mean, the shows in 1993 in Sydney and Melbourne were among the biggest audiences of the Illusion Tour! (80,000 people in Sydney I believe). Like I said above, a simple and informative website to guide visitors in your area should be sufficient at first.

I can help in Australia, i have already asked Radio Stations and Music TV Shows such as Channel V (Like MTV) to play GnR etc until the new single, i have sent email to heaps o  ppl.
Cya, Jack

Thanx Jack, that can be helpful as well! Wink

Zen (Japan) sent me other websites I am going to contact in Asia.

miminaboo
Headliner

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2004, 03:47:38 AM »

I understand that you want "your guy" to be the spokesperson for South America, but now that it's not gonna be like that, why not just let it go?

Well, it's not that.
First, I think that South America is really important for gnr and they should have a Street team.

Second, I don't really like people who told me it's like that and it's all, without any explanation... Give me good reason and I'll approve it - but I haven't find one except: it's gonna be like that...

Now, if you find us boring, I don't care. Working on a team doesn't mean having the same point of view...

And if you find us really annoying, tell us to fuck up...

-----------------------------------------------

Talking about this team, people in France (yes, we are very boring people in this country  Roll Eyes !) told us that before to contact radios we should have news about CD.
What kind of answer could we make them???
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2004, 04:24:30 AM »

I wont.

Mysteron, why are you the only one to decide? Here were 4-5 saying it d be cool that South America is a region with a spokeperson so I think we should make that.

If in that stuff there s only one guy saying what we do, I wont join you in that. I like working in team, and I think its called a street TEAM, so if only one person make the choice, its not a team any more. Its one chief saying what the others have to do.

Lucs, you do not need to worry

Will is not the chief, he is the spokesperson. His role is not to tell you what to do,  it is to report what is happening in the ROTW area, that's all. He's just giving time to tell everyone who is doing what area and how well they are doing etc... As you see, all he has been doing here is summarising etc.. He is not trying to control anyone. You are his equal, and he is yours  ok

Now, in terms of South America, I am quite happy for you to coordinate, and do whatever you want really. All Will will do in the future is to report to the rest of us how well you are doing, that is all. And if you have ideas, or want to say something, then you do so. Nothing can or should stop you. This is also applicable for anyone else in South America who wants to help. The more the merrier.

As you have pointed out, this has to be a TEAM effort, and I totally agree with that, and would like you continue with your excellent work, if you still want to help that is  Wink

As for me, I'm just trying my best to keep order  hihi
« Last Edit: January 23, 2004, 05:05:10 AM by Mysteron » Logged
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2004, 05:18:41 AM »

Well, it's not that.
First, I think that South America is really important for gnr and they should have a Street team.

Second, I don't really like people who told me it's like that and it's all, without any explanation... Give me good reason and I'll approve it - but I haven't find one except: it's gonna be like that...

Now, if you find us boring, I don't care. Working on a team doesn't mean having the same point of view...

And if you find us really annoying, tell us to fuck up...

-----------------------------------------------

Talking about this team, people in France (yes, we are very boring people in this country  Roll Eyes !) told us that before to contact radios we should have news about CD.
What kind of answer could we make them???

Regarding your first point, I too think South America is an important area, and I hope that you all do it justice  ok

Regarding your second point, there are no plans set in stone yet. You are free to do and say what you want, but obviously you have to remember that you are part of a team.

Finally, I just want to say that anything that is being mentioned at the moment are just loose plans... we are still in the process of organising at the moment. I think one of the main problems is that alot of us are on different wavelengths, and that is probably my fault (so I apologize for that  ok).....but this is one of the reasons for discussing things here and now. So we can all see everything the same way.....and hopefully we'll get there in the end  beer
Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2004, 06:36:03 AM »

Ok, cool. But about South America stuff, I know some guys there and some have been a bit "upset" to be considered as "rest of the world", but im not living there, so its not really my problem...

About the spokeperson stuff, do they have to contact us, or do we have to contact them?

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2004, 07:57:45 AM »

Ok, cool. But about South America stuff, I know some guys there and some have been a bit "upset" to be considered as "rest of the world", but im not living there, so its not really my problem...

About the spokeperson stuff, do they have to contact us, or do we have to contact them?

Like the said, the ROTW category is just for reporting purposes. In terms of the coordination of the Street Team, I want it worked on a smaller scale. I mean, even within South America, you have Brazil, Argentina etc... Even these areas can be worked seperately

As for the spokesman stuff, there are no rules. You're a team, just do things as you want to  ok
RnT
Legend

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2004, 11:38:56 AM »

A question:

Mysteron, from what I see, you have some contact to Meck, and from what you said, when everything is "ok", we?ll start the street team... but what I?ll like to hear, is that if we have to "hurry" with this or Merck himself said to you "don?t worry, this isnt gonna happen RIGH NOW, but just try to organize this and see what the fans think about it..." ?

Thank YOU for the attention
drool

RnT
Legend

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2004, 11:49:34 AM »

c-ya
Hey RnT...

I dunno about Sergio Animalesko for a while... I used to check his forum but I guess there's too much assholes and ignorant people there. Just a few good people didn't save the board and I don't miss it - really - anymore... (Cansado de me esfor?ar para falar algo que fosse relevante e ser respondido com apenas risadinhas, emoticons e frases feitas ridiculas como "Pode crer, Axl eh o cara!!!!!!" rant).

hey dude
I just thou that his site could work for the street time thing, but I asked him a lot of times and got no answer ...

( e pode cre, s? tinha man? naquele forum... s? carinhas e o mais importante ali parecia ser o "double talkin?jive", cruel... )

smoking

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2004, 12:30:26 PM »

A question:

Mysteron, from what I see, you have some contact to Meck, and from what you said, when everything is "ok", we?ll start the street team... but what I?ll like to hear, is that if we have to "hurry" with this or Merck himself said to you "don?t worry, this isnt gonna happen RIGH NOW, but just try to organize this and see what the fans think about it..." ?

drool

I don't know the answer to your question  peace
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2004, 12:56:18 PM »

( e pode cre, s? tinha man? naquele forum... s? carinhas e o mais importante ali parecia ser o "double talkin?jive", cruel... )
Justamente isso. Aqui tamb?m tem muito prego, mas ? beeem melhor.

Mysteron, do you know if the (single, album) release will be all over the world or it's gonna be first in Europe/America and then the other countries? Because we could put some big and good action, like a huge flash-mob

Lucs
Almost Belgian
Rocker

IT FINALLY WORKED !!!

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2004, 01:00:14 PM »

Like the said, the ROTW category is just for reporting purposes. In terms of the coordination of the Street Team, I want it worked on a smaller scale. I mean, even within South America, you have Brazil, Argentina etc... Even these areas can be worked seperately

As for the spokesman stuff, there are no rules. You're a team, just do things as you want to  ok
Ok cool! Now I feel that we work as a team!!!
I hope it will work well!

Reinaldo
Rocker

"O.K., Nevermind!"

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2004, 02:04:18 PM »

About the street team, I work for a big TV station here, in Brasil: TV Globo (we broadcasted RIR 2 and RIR 3). Altought I'll not work for them in a few days (ending of contract due to college issues), I still have some good friends there. It's a little harder to put some effort in a TV station because I work in the news, but I'll try to do the best I can.  ok

Bruno, you?ve said it all, dude! As I?ve always been saying since I was a little kid, that site/forum from Animalesko (and that other one that I can?t say the name, but is an international source for shitty rumors) are useless! www.democraciagunner.cjb.net and www.fuckinroses.com are so far the best GNR brazilian sites/forum...

Working on Globo, you and your friends there may surely help the street team efforts a lot!!! Mainly because you were in the news dep.. Are you in Rio or S?o Paulo?
BTW do you know if Globo or Multishow are already set to broadcast RIR4? Thanks ok

In this moment, as my contribution to the brazilian street team, I?m preparing some texts in portuguese about the return of GNR, in some sortta kinda Axl?s point of view, exposing how GNR became a musical highlight in our lives, how the band still is important for musical scenario, possible reasons everything took so long and, of course, what can we expect from CD and the new band.

Also, in a few hours I?ll post some contacts to radios, TV?s, newspapers and news sites. Hope this will help a little...

peace
« Last Edit: January 25, 2004, 01:13:46 AM by Reinaldo » Logged

RIR 2001 - Porto Alegre 2010 - RIR 2011 - Rio de Janeiro 2014 & 2016 - RIR 2022
Fuckin' Gunner
Kamikaze
Rocker

nightrain.cjb.net

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2004, 05:15:45 PM »

I agree about the Animalesko's forum, but what can he do? He can't select who will be on the forum... and I think would be important to have him in the Street Team 'cause lot os people goes to Best of Gnr.

Pior que essa parada de vc postar uma parada e eles responderem com carinhas, "huhauahuah", "axl ? o cara" etc. ? verdade...

Stay Tuned for news and information on Chinese Democracy coming soon.
[posted 3/9/2003 U.S.A.]

Nightrain - O site mais perigoso do planeta
Reinaldo
Rocker

"O.K., Nevermind!"

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2004, 08:44:49 PM »

As I promissed, after some hours of searches... Here?s a list that may be helpfull for Street Teams in Brazil. If someone has more contacts, mainly with webmasters from other rock bands fan sites in Brazil (which I really didn?t have time to search), please, be free to post it or e-mail me, so I can complete the list below. Thanks in advance:

Rock Radio Stations:
TRANSAM?RICA
www.transanet.com.br
programacao@transanet.com.br

JOVEM PAN
www.jovempanfm.com.br
jpfm@jovempanfm.com.br

89 FM ? S?o Paulo
www.89fm.com.br
http://www.89fm.com.br/contato/

CIDADE ? Rio de Janeiro
www.radiocidade.fm
http://www.radiocidade.fm/contato/

ATL?NTIDA
www.atlantida.com.br
http://www.clicrbs.com.br/radiotv/atlantida/jsp/home.jsp?uf=1&local=1&emissora=1&pagina=faleconosco.jsp&tipo=faleatlantida

TV Networks:
MTV BRASIL
www.mtv.com.br
marina.vergueiro@mtvbrasil.com.br
jornal@mtv.com.br

MULTISHOW
www.multishow.com.br
http://globosat.globo.com/multishow/sessoes/fale.asp

GLOBONEWS / TV GLOBO ? Dep. Jornalismo
www.globonewstv.com.br
http://redeglobo6.globo.com/Globonewstv/0,6993,1607,00.html
jo@globo.com

BAND
Tel.: 0XX11 ? 3742-3011 / 3067
www.band.com.br
cat@band.com.br

CULTURA
Tel.: 0XX11 ? 3874-3273
www.tvcultura.com.br
jornalismo@tvcultura.com.br

REDE BRASIL
www.redebrasil.com.br
http://www.redebrasil.tv.br/emailascom/formweb.asp

RECORD
www.rederecord.com.br
 http://www.rederecord.com.br/fale.aspx

REDE TV!
www.redetv.com.br
http://www.redetv.com.br/redetv/contato/index.aspx

SBT
www.sbt.com.br
http://www.sbt.com.br/contato/

GAZETA
www.tvgazeta.com.br
http://www.tvgazeta.com.br/fale.htm

Newspapers:
O GLOBO
Tel.: 0XX21 - 2534-5000
www.ogloboonline.com.br
http://oglobo.globo.com/servicos/faleconosco_jornal/_faleconosco.asp

JORNAL DO BRASIL
Tel.: 0XX21 - (21) 3233-4667 / 4564
www.jornaldobrasil.com.br
cadernob@jb.com.br

FOLHA DE S?O PAULO
Tel.: 0XX11 - 3224-4577 / 3985
www.folha.com.br
emergencia@uol.com.br

O ESTADO DE S?O PAULO
www.estadao.com.br
geral@estado.com.br

CORREIO BRAZILIENSE
Tel.: 0XX61 - 342-1100
www.correiobraziliense.com.br
cultura@correioweb.com.br

ZERO HORA
www.zerohora.com.br
http://www.clicrbs.com.br/jsp/rt.jsp?template=601.dwt&rootdir=/shared&uf=1&l=11.dwt&tab=00000

O DIA
www.odia.com.br
http://odia.ig.com.br/pop_email.htm

Musical News Sites:
CENTRAL DA M?SICA
www.centraldamusica.com.br
redacao@centraldamusica.com.br

CENTRAL MP3
www.centralmp3.com.br
fhb@mps.com.br

USINA DO SOM
www.usinadosom.com.br
http://www.usinadosom.com.br/faleconosco.asp

UOL
www.uol.com.br
faleconosco@bol.com.br

TERRA
www.terra.com.br
http://www.terra.com.br/fale/sug_cc_noticias_form.htm

IG
www.ig.com.br
editorultimosegundo@ig.com

O GLOBO ON LINE
http://oglobo.globo.com/servicos/faleconosco_globon/_faleconosco.asp

News Agencies:
REUTERS
www.reuters.com.br
http://about.reuters.com/brazil/feedback/

GLOBO
Tel.: 0XX21 - 2534-5757
www.agenciaoglobo.com.br
http://www.agenciaoglobo.com.br/fale/index.asp
agenciaoglobo@oglobo.com.br

PR NEWSWIRE
www.prnewswire.com.br
atendimento@prnewswire.com.br

peace

badapple81
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2004, 08:54:09 PM »

Re: Australia

I have been putting together a GNR Downunder site for Aussie fans for a while now.. will hopefully be finished soon.. just a small page where Aussie GNR fans can discuss GNR aussie releases, future tour dates and show get togethers.. trading etc..

Can I be of help??
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2004, 12:22:44 AM »

Working on Globo, you and your friends there may surely help the street team efforts a lot!!! Mainly because you were in the news dep.. Are you in Rio or S?o Paulo?
BTW do you know if Globo or Multishow are already set to broadcast RIR4? Thanks ok
No, I'm in Recife, Pernambuco. That's why it doesn't help too much, 'cause the only area I have influence is the Northeast. It's a lot of people, but it's not enough for all the country.
Globo does have the rights for broadcast RIR4, but it doesn't mean that we will broadacast. They could put only live-flashs and some shitty edited clips. And we know it's a pain in the ass - we want the whole show!
Multishow has much more ways to broadcast and prob. will. At least, the most important shows (like GNR, Metallica and - of course - Britney Spears confused).
I checked some time ago and they didn't made the plans for RIR4 yet. I could check again, tought...  smoking

Ducks
Headliner

Aussie Gunner

« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2004, 12:50:21 AM »

I have been putting together a GNR Downunder site for Aussie fans for a while now.. will hopefully be finished soon.. just a small page where Aussie GNR fans can discuss GNR aussie releases, future tour dates and show get togethers.. trading etc..

Can I be of help??

Good to hear badapple81! We need a GNR site for Australia! Earlier on in this thread Will the moderator said that basic infor would be sufficient re the street team. But i'll let him explain it better as he's got a better idea of whats going on than I do.

7.6.2006 - London
11.6.2006 - Donington
27.8.2010 - Reading
31.5.2012 - London
17.3.2013 - Melbourne
10.2.2017 - Sydney
17.9.2023 - Atlant
Reinaldo
Rocker

"O.K., Nevermind!"

« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2004, 12:52:04 AM »

A Globo tem dessas... compra s? pros outros n?o comprarem... Espero q a Directv transmita tb, pq  a imagem e bem melhor q a do Multishow!

English:
Globo TV many times just buys the rights, but don?t shows the entire show, and the other networks don?t broadcast. Hope DTV broadcasts it, cause its image quality is better than Multi Show?s.

Thanks for the info Bruno! But you may help a lot since I couldn?t have much access to find North nor Northest media in the Internet! If you have that... you know what to do right? ok

badapple81
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2004, 01:08:04 AM »

Can I be of help??

Good to hear badapple81! We need a GNR site for Australia! Earlier on in this thread Will the moderator said that basic infor would be sufficient re the street team. But i'll let him explain it better as he's got a better idea of whats going on than I do.

I gather ure in Australia too? Perhaps you can help me with some info on what you'd like to see on it etc? .. As I said it will be fairly simple..

Unfortunately I havent had time of late to keep up with everything re: street teams.. so not entirely sure what I can do to help with my gnr downunder site.

MSN is sam_man20@hotmail.com if you want to exchange ideas and info Smiley  beer
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2004, 02:04:13 AM »

Allright...we gonna do the best we can...when we shoud start this? What we had to do exactly?

If someone want to contac me my e-mail is tavaresrj87@hotmail.com or in my ICQ: 106564589 (if you choose ICQ, PLEASE tell me that you're from this forum)

(ae brazucas, o forum do anima, assim como o atual forum guns, o da gnr brasil, ? tudo assim, "huahauhau", carinhas e "axl comanda", "ele ? o cara"...? foda...)

Please, don't damn me by that bad english on this post  Undecided drool

RnT
Legend

« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2004, 10:31:17 AM »

I agree about the Animalesko's forum, but what can he do? He can't select who will be on the forum... and I think would be important to have him in the Street Team 'cause lot os people goes to Best of Gnr.

Pior que essa parada de vc postar uma parada e eles responderem com carinhas, "huhauahuah", "axl ? o cara" etc. ? verdade...

I think this too, BEST OF GNR is a good site...  beer

RnT
Legend

« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2004, 10:41:33 AM »

A question:

drool

I don't know the answer to your question  peace

REAAAALLLLYYY ?!  confused

Animalesko
Opening Act

[]

« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2004, 10:48:16 AM »

Hi, i'm Animalesko from "The Best of GN'R" (a brazilian site - www.bestofgnr.cjb.net) ... I really want to make part of all this really cool thing... my website can help the Gunner Nation whit this Street Team... so, I'M IN

Oh, sorry about my poor english...

Animalesko ok
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2004, 12:16:00 PM »

Hi, i'm Animalesko from "The Best of GN'R" (a brazilian site - www.bestofgnr.cjb.net) ... I really want to make part of all this really cool thing... my website can help the Gunner Nation whit this Street Team... so, I'M IN

Oh, sorry about my poor english...

Animalesko ok
Hey Sergio! Glad you came here... You could help us a lot with your site. I dunno about your forum, but it may help too. Just try to chose the right people and trow the other in the garbage!
Reinaldo, I guess we can reach the North and Northeast people with radio/tv stations network like Globo, Band, SBT, Radio Cidade and Transamerica. With newspaper, we have here in Pernambuco Jornal do Commercio (www.jc.com.br) and Diario de Pernambuco (www.pernambuco.com), but both are very lame when they talked about Guns in the past... I guess they won't help us with the street team.
Again, I suggest a world flash-mob, in the same time in all the countries. We could reach the media with actions like this... What you guys think?

Abra?os,

Bruno

Reinaldo
Rocker

"O.K., Nevermind!"

« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2004, 01:00:45 PM »

Bruno, the flash mob idea is awesome, and we could even go beyond and try to make a GNR Day, everyone going to streets dressing with the same color (Red, maybe) or GNR T-shirts, asking for GNR on Radios and MTV, listening GNR?s albuns in the loudest volume, etc... something like this... all over the world! Would be fuckin' cool!

IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2004, 02:08:05 PM »

Hey,

I was reading the ROTW thread over here at Heretodaygonetohell and saw that you guys needed an Australian Guns N' Roses street team website. Well I can get it for you. Mygnrforum member AppetiteForAChineseIllusion will set up the site,as he co-owns a web-design business -http://www.hyraf.com/. He wont be able to get started straight away, but he would need at least a few days a week at max to at least start. He's gonna use Flash on the site. If you want to tell him something about the Australian/ROTW site he is making you can PM him here:

http://mygnrforum2.com/invision/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=634

Sincerely,IndiannaRose
http://www.mygnrforum.com
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2004, 08:58:17 PM »

Can I be of help??

Hey, yes, we could use your website as a tool for Aussie fans. You could gather info about TV and radio stations and put that up on your site, as well misc. info about the upcoming GN'R album, etc. As soon as your site is down, it's gonna be useful for the Street Team and the Aussie fans.

Mygnrforum member AppetiteForAChineseIllusion will set up the site,as he co-owns a web-design business -http://www.hyraf.com/. He wont be able to get started straight away, but he would need at least a few days a week at max to at least start. He's gonna use Flash on the site. If you want to tell him something about the Australian/ROTW site he is making you can PM him here:

http://mygnrforum2.com/invision/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=634

That's perfect! We'll add his site as soon as it's done! We can add badapple81's site as well when it's ready. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 26, 2004, 09:03:18 PM by Will » Logged

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2004, 11:27:39 AM »

Keep up all the Street Team activity. You are all doing well

I am being kept busy this week with some work, so I will continue to pursue this properly next Monday
axlrose_7
Headliner

I Rock

« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2004, 08:15:42 AM »

Yo, I'm in the making of a site called The GNRBlues, which will be at www.gnrblues.com. When is this street team thing really going on?, even if the page is not done by then we can still spread the word about CD.

I'm from Venezuela, but the site will be in English, and am working with a Norwegian. I dunno where to list my site  Tongue

My words may disturb but at least there's a reaction
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2004, 08:14:28 PM »

Someone could tell me when the Street Team oficial site will come out (even IF that team will have one...)

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2004, 05:24:08 AM »

Someone could tell me when the Street Team oficial site will come out (even IF that team will have one...)

We will have to wait until management decide to move forward with the new album
Nicos
Rocker

Locomotive (Complicity)

« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2004, 06:39:44 AM »

Does that mean they don't at the moment?

N ! 3 |(
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2004, 11:10:15 AM »

hum...thanks...

but something tells me that gonna take a looooooong time...

axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2004, 11:45:30 AM »

hum...thanks...

but something tells me that gonna take a looooooong time...

yes, but Mysteron has knowledge!

That's a hatrick for Doull
Bahad
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2004, 04:04:12 PM »

When management tells to move forward? C'mon guys get real.  We're at the end of February. Almost 2 months since this thing was discussed and still nothin'.
badapple81
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2004, 02:55:17 AM »

Hey guys n gals..

Hoping some of you could help me out! Both here and all over the GNR world!

Im putting together a GNR Fansite for Australia & NZ fans, with most probably a section for the rest of the oceania/pacific region. Its our site, not my site, with Australians hopefully contributing and all joining together to build it and promote GNR to fans here.

Of course, full credit will be given to any resources on the site that people help out with. I need any articles, facts, pics etc. related to GNRs past shows in Australia and New Zealand. Anything!

The objective is to help bring GNR fans downunder back into the scene of things (the 'new GNR'), provide info on Australian releases, meets for any dates, and even a Aussie GNR Travel Club for going to see any upcoming GNR shows around Australia and NZ and overseas Smiley

Also need info on what I can contribute on the site as part of the Rest Of The World STREET TEAM effort.

Please help me to put together our site! The site will be fairly basic in terms of technical design but as my skills and the hits grow, as will the site!

Finally, what do you guys reckon, gnraustralia.com? gnrdownunder.com? Any other ideas?  peace beer  ok

« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 03:07:14 AM by GunnerDownUnder » Logged
badapple81
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2004, 05:01:15 AM »

Oh pls email gnrdownunder@froggy.com.au with any help Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: