Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 11:49:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227881 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Street Team - Rest of the World
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Street Team - Rest of the World  (Read 25214 times)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2004, 12:16:00 PM »

Hi, i'm Animalesko from "The Best of GN'R" (a brazilian site - www.bestofgnr.cjb.net) ... I really want to make part of all this really cool thing... my website can help the Gunner Nation whit this Street Team... so, I'M IN

Oh, sorry about my poor english...

Animalesko ok
Hey Sergio! Glad you came here... You could help us a lot with your site. I dunno about your forum, but it may help too. Just try to chose the right people and trow the other in the garbage!
Reinaldo, I guess we can reach the North and Northeast people with radio/tv stations network like Globo, Band, SBT, Radio Cidade and Transamerica. With newspaper, we have here in Pernambuco Jornal do Commercio (www.jc.com.br) and Diario de Pernambuco (www.pernambuco.com), but both are very lame when they talked about Guns in the past... I guess they won't help us with the street team.
Again, I suggest a world flash-mob, in the same time in all the countries. We could reach the media with actions like this... What you guys think?

Abra?os,

Bruno

Reinaldo
Rocker

"O.K., Nevermind!"

« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2004, 01:00:45 PM »

Bruno, the flash mob idea is awesome, and we could even go beyond and try to make a GNR Day, everyone going to streets dressing with the same color (Red, maybe) or GNR T-shirts, asking for GNR on Radios and MTV, listening GNR?s albuns in the loudest volume, etc... something like this... all over the world! Would be fuckin' cool!

RIR 2001 - Porto Alegre 2010 - RIR 2011 - Rio de Janeiro 2014 & 2016 - RIR 2022
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2004, 02:08:05 PM »

Hey,

I was reading the ROTW thread over here at Heretodaygonetohell and saw that you guys needed an Australian Guns N' Roses street team website. Well I can get it for you. Mygnrforum member AppetiteForAChineseIllusion will set up the site,as he co-owns a web-design business -http://www.hyraf.com/. He wont be able to get started straight away, but he would need at least a few days a week at max to at least start. He's gonna use Flash on the site. If you want to tell him something about the Australian/ROTW site he is making you can PM him here:

http://mygnrforum2.com/invision/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=634

Sincerely,IndiannaRose
http://www.mygnrforum.com
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2004, 08:58:17 PM »

I have been putting together a GNR Downunder site for Aussie fans for a while now.. will hopefully be finished soon.. just a small page where Aussie GNR fans can discuss GNR aussie releases, future tour dates and show get togethers.. trading etc..

Can I be of help??

Hey, yes, we could use your website as a tool for Aussie fans. You could gather info about TV and radio stations and put that up on your site, as well misc. info about the upcoming GN'R album, etc. As soon as your site is down, it's gonna be useful for the Street Team and the Aussie fans.

Mygnrforum member AppetiteForAChineseIllusion will set up the site,as he co-owns a web-design business -http://www.hyraf.com/. He wont be able to get started straight away, but he would need at least a few days a week at max to at least start. He's gonna use Flash on the site. If you want to tell him something about the Australian/ROTW site he is making you can PM him here:

http://mygnrforum2.com/invision/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=634

That's perfect! We'll add his site as soon as it's done! We can add badapple81's site as well when it's ready. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 26, 2004, 09:03:18 PM by Will » Logged

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2004, 11:27:39 AM »

Keep up all the Street Team activity. You are all doing well

I am being kept busy this week with some work, so I will continue to pursue this properly next Monday
axlrose_7
Headliner

I Rock

« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2004, 08:15:42 AM »

Yo, I'm in the making of a site called The GNRBlues, which will be at www.gnrblues.com. When is this street team thing really going on?, even if the page is not done by then we can still spread the word about CD.

I'm from Venezuela, but the site will be in English, and am working with a Norwegian. I dunno where to list my site  Tongue

My words may disturb but at least there's a reaction
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2004, 08:14:28 PM »

Someone could tell me when the Street Team oficial site will come out (even IF that team will have one...)

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2004, 05:24:08 AM »

Someone could tell me when the Street Team oficial site will come out (even IF that team will have one...)

We will have to wait until management decide to move forward with the new album
Nicos
Rocker

Locomotive (Complicity)

« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2004, 06:39:44 AM »

Does that mean they don't at the moment?

N ! 3 |(
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2004, 11:10:15 AM »

hum...thanks...

but something tells me that gonna take a looooooong time...

axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2004, 11:45:30 AM »

hum...thanks...

but something tells me that gonna take a looooooong time...

yes, but Mysteron has knowledge!

That's a hatrick for Doull
Bahad
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2004, 04:04:12 PM »

When management tells to move forward? C'mon guys get real.  We're at the end of February. Almost 2 months since this thing was discussed and still nothin'.
badapple81
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2004, 02:55:17 AM »

Hey guys n gals..

Hoping some of you could help me out! Both here and all over the GNR world!

Im putting together a GNR Fansite for Australia & NZ fans, with most probably a section for the rest of the oceania/pacific region. Its our site, not my site, with Australians hopefully contributing and all joining together to build it and promote GNR to fans here.

Of course, full credit will be given to any resources on the site that people help out with. I need any articles, facts, pics etc. related to GNRs past shows in Australia and New Zealand. Anything!

The objective is to help bring GNR fans downunder back into the scene of things (the 'new GNR'), provide info on Australian releases, meets for any dates, and even a Aussie GNR Travel Club for going to see any upcoming GNR shows around Australia and NZ and overseas Smiley

Also need info on what I can contribute on the site as part of the Rest Of The World STREET TEAM effort.

Please help me to put together our site! The site will be fairly basic in terms of technical design but as my skills and the hits grow, as will the site!

Finally, what do you guys reckon, gnraustralia.com? gnrdownunder.com? Any other ideas?  peace beer  ok

« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 03:07:14 AM by GunnerDownUnder » Logged
badapple81
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2004, 05:01:15 AM »

Oh pls email gnrdownunder@froggy.com.au with any help Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: