Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 04:35:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  L.A. Guns Singer Quits: Dilana Leaves Band After Two Months
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: L.A. Guns Singer Quits: Dilana Leaves Band After Two Months  (Read 1376 times)
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« on: December 13, 2011, 05:50:28 PM »

The version of L.A. Guns featuring Dilana Robichaux is no more. The Tracii Guns version of the band hired the singer just over two months ago.

Robichaux was discovered on 'Rockstar: Supernova,' a 2006 television show hosted by Dave Navarro and Brooke Burke which featured 15 contestants competing to become the lead vocalist for a newly formed supergroup featuring M?tley Cr?e drummer Tommy Lee, former Metallica bassist Jason Newsted, and former Guns N' Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke.

Tony West of Blacklist Union has been named as Robichaux's replacement in L.A. Guns.

It isn't immediately clear what happened with the Guns-Dilana merger. Over the weekend, the singer made some posts on her Facebook page, saying Tracii walked out on her. Dilana promises a tell-all book about her experiences as the short-lived frontwoman of L.A. Guns.

"I have all the notes written, some recorded about this very f----d up L.A. GUNS tour," she wrote. "One day, you will understand!"

http://www.noisecreep.com/2011/12/13/l-a-guns-dilana-quits/

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 06:08:10 PM »

L.A Guns is still a band??
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 06:22:03 PM »

L.A Guns is still a band??

L.A. Guns is TWO bands. The Tracii Guns version, and the Phil Lewis version. They both tour under the name L.A. Guns. It's a shame Dilana quit already, IMO she's an AMAZING singer. On that note, she's probably better off and will probably go on to bigger things than traveling in a van cross country playing bars. (As they have been doing)

Don't really know why this is in the ex-gunners section though (Yes, I know the connection between Tracii and Axl, hardly makes it relevant though, should be in Bad Obsession)

I swear as I was typing this it WAS in the ex-gunners section....hahaha. Maybe I'm just really tired.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 06:41:52 PM by axlrosegnr » Logged

Axl is God.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: