Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 06:24:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227843 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Who knows what will happen with GNR?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who knows what will happen with GNR?  (Read 4435 times)
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« on: March 19, 2004, 10:59:33 AM »

Personaly I get excited by the thought of Steven Adler comming back home to GNR. Didn`t he get kicked out for major drug abuse? Well apparently he`s clean now. As for a guitar player let`s be realistic, Brian May is too old for this shit, Zack is commited to other things, Gilby has a new solo album coming out and Izzy is just too stubborn! I personally like Richard Fortus the best since he joined the band. I think they will be fine with Finck (please look normal from now on), Fortus and Axl filling in little parts. This is a good thing for GNR cause EVERYBODY I know tell me they are a good band but the guy with the Bucket is a freak! Fuck you Buckethead, Axl gave you a chance to become a star and you fucking ruined not only for yourself but for the rest of the band as well. Go back to doing your shit ass solo albums!! Thats right shit ass albums!! rant

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 11:30:53 AM »

axl knows... i hope.. if not him, no one... not anyone on this forum knows whats going on anyway so...

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
DuffFAN1
Headliner

Sometime to get away I needed some peace of mind

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2004, 12:08:42 PM »

will axl look for some one new to come in the band no

GET IN THE RING!!!!!!! www.thecky2k.20m.com
The Michelin-Man
Headliner

Appetite For Destruction = BEST RECORD EVER!!!

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2004, 12:42:46 PM »

he will do nothing, just like he has done for a decade! i guess he don't know that he has a band, called guns n' roses...

i think he's completely insane...  hihi

Guns N' Roses / Velvet Revolver / Adler's Appetite
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2004, 01:38:53 PM »

"This is a good thing for GNR cause EVERYBODY I know tell me they are a good band but the guy with the Bucket is a freak! Fuck you Buckethead, Axl gave you a chance to become a star and you fucking ruined not only for yourself but for the rest of the band as well. Go back to doing your shit ass solo albums!! Thats right shit ass albums!! "

Sigh... Dude, enough with the shallowness. GNR was bigger than shit because they were fucking talented beyond and other band on the scene. They are a guitar heavy band, and had the greatest guitar player who stood head and shoulders above any other in a current RNR band. But when he left, no mere guitar player could have possibly filled his shoes. Who the fuck could have the talent and the audacity to be able to take Slash's place? But there was someone, and his name was Buckethead. And his talent exceeded that of his predeccessor. I gaurantee that if we had CD in our hands it would be made all the more clearer to the doubters in Bucketheads ability. But he is gone now, and just a mearly good guitar player cannot take his place. There needs to be someone else on his caliber. If not, then GNR jsut had a wrench thrown at there ass, because they are shit out of luck. GNR is about the best of the best. And the best just walked right the fuck out because he was apparently sick of the stupid shit.

Maybe there is someone else that can fill his shoes too. BUt Izzy, Gilby, Richard, and Finck, just aren't in the same league. Good luck Axl. In regards to replacing Buckethead man, you are going to need it.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Hoosier
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2004, 02:45:55 PM »

very well said Buddha

ever been in an earthquake motherfucker?!?!
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2004, 07:06:20 PM »

Axl just needs to release Chinese Democracy. He is losing his credibility.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2004, 04:26:40 PM »

I think if Buckethead is going to be replaced, Axl will do it with a guitarist none of us have ever heard of. I just hope he doesnt wear a McDonalds bag on his head or something. Im almost positive that Paul will play Rio for the band if Axl still hasnt found a replacement. After that who knows. Maybe it will be the huge gap between Rio and another appearance like in 2001. One thing is for certain whether you care to believe it or not. Chinese Democracy is not going to be released anytime soon as in this summer. The legal mess surrounding GH, and permoting GnR after 16 months of silence and the public not giving two shits is going to be a challenge for Axl, CD now will only complicate things.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Rocker

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2004, 05:21:47 PM »

Axl just needs to release Chinese Democracy. He is losing his credibility.

OH NO!

Axl has already lost all his credibility! He has to regain it! He can can regain it with releasing CD, but only if it is a big hit.

grog mug
Legend

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2004, 05:27:23 PM »

It WILL big a big hit.  How can it not, people will eat this album up.  As I've said countless times before Axl RELEASE THE FUCKING ALBUM.  I've got a question for you gunners though I live in KY...Do you think I should go to Lisbon if I have a friend paying for the majority of the trip?  Do you actually think GN'R will show I mean come on we need answers management!
Fuckin' Gunner
Kamikaze
Rocker

nightrain.cjb.net

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2004, 06:44:48 PM »

Personaly I get excited by the thought of Steven Adler comming back home to GNR. Didn`t he get kicked out for major drug abuse? Well apparently he`s clean now.

It's interesting what you said, but forget about this part.

Stay Tuned for news and information on Chinese Democracy coming soon.
[posted 3/9/2003 U.S.A.]

Nightrain - O site mais perigoso do planeta
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2004, 07:22:46 PM »

I agree with AxlsMainMan about Paul Tobias bailing them out AGAIN at Rio! But what will happen after is so unknown, that it drives me fucking crazy!

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2004, 01:53:32 PM »

what makes you think that adler's back with Axl?  

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: