Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 08:09:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227880 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  MICHEAL JACKSON NOT GUILTY!!!!! YES!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MICHEAL JACKSON NOT GUILTY!!!!! YES!!!!!  (Read 29196 times)
sandman
Legend

« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2005, 11:39:30 AM »

I think the lamest thing is when they say "He drew Micheal's testicles"

Ive lived with my testicles for 26 years and I couldnt draw them to save my life.

I can't believe I agree with Sandman, I'm going to go drink some more coffee.

i was thinking the same thing yesterday, but then i just figured i must have read your post wrong or something.   Grin

The boy probably had quite a different view of them............

rofl rofl rofl

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2005, 01:03:16 PM »

the Arvizos r crooks. theyv tried 2 do this type of thing b4

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2005, 02:20:38 PM »

and i don't give a damn about MJ's reputation.....i know he has "shared a bed" with little boys and in my book, that makes him the scum of the earth.

standing next to a bottle of whisky doesnt make you an alcoholic

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2005, 02:33:31 PM »

and i don't give a damn about MJ's reputation.....i know he has "shared a bed" with little boys and in my book, that makes him the scum of the earth.

True.

But him sleeping in the same bad with kids doen't help the public image any.

If he didn't do it then I'm glad he was found not quilty.

But if he did do it then he will pay for his crimes later when he stands before God.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 06:50:45 PM by timothy » Logged

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
sandman
Legend

« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2005, 03:41:03 PM »

but if an alcoholic stands next to a bottle of whiskey, there's a good chance they're gonna taste it.

your analogy doesn't make sense to me. cause IMO, just sharing a bed, and "loving each other" with an 8-year-old is wrong. i think it can screw up a kid's head.

having that type of relationship is not doing any good for the kid. it's satisfying MJ's sick and twisted needs.

don't most kids just want to run around and have fun playing sports or other games? why doesn't he just have a catch with him or something.

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2005, 05:52:07 PM »

IMO, just sharing a bed

Notice the JUST...

and "loving each other" with an 8-year-old is wrong.

Simply sharing a bed is wrong - just doing that?

i think it can screw up a kid's head.

I didn't realise u had a degree in psychology!

A child consenting to be in the same bed as a man they trust and who breaks no law will screw them up? - damn it man, how fucking fragile do u think kids are?

having that type of relationship is not doing any good for the kid.

Maybe knowing they are loved helps the child?

it's satisfying MJ's sick and twisted needs.

Oh shut up

Thats conjecture - where is ur evidence? That's nonsense and probably libel

don't most kids just want to run around and have fun playing sports or other games? why doesn't he just have a catch with him or something.

These children weren't kidnapped or forced to do anything - evidently these kids liked that kind of thing

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2005, 06:02:01 PM »

he was NOT found innocent.

Lol - ur getting urself confused

He WAS found innocent

What u mean to say is he could still be guilty - but he WAS found innocent

If we're going to fast for u.....

based on the high levels of proof our courts require, the prosecution could not prove his guilt.

The total lack of evidence might have helped there too

do all you people stating that MJ has been proven innocent believe OJ is innocent as well? AND if so, how do you explain the result of OJ's civil trial (he lost)?

We were not on the jury for that case and thus neither of us is in any position to comment

i know he has "shared a bed" with little boys and in my book, that makes him the scum of the earth.

Roll Eyes

For simply sharing a bed?

He's on a par with Hitler for sharing a bed?

Some what extreme in ur views of right and wrong - don't tell me....a republican? nervous

I think people who are so prejudiced that no matter the evidence (or lack thereof) they still maintain a view, are the scum of the earth

Any time u want to show us the info that ''proves'' that he's a sex monster - u'll let us know right? And let the police know right? U see in all the research done for the trial - they couldn't find anything, what u have must be really valuable

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2005, 06:10:35 PM »

i have no idea why this is so hard for people to understand.

based on the high levels of proof our courts require, the prosecution could not prove his guilt.

do all you people stating that MJ has been proven innocent believe OJ is innocent as well? AND if so, how do you explain the result of OJ's civil trial (he lost)?

OJ is the reason celebrities are frowned upon so bad.

U cannot compare this MJ case to the OJ case.

differences

OJ had overwhelming evidence against him, he had a majority african american jury and no disrespect to his victims but child molestation is the least sympathetic charge there is.

The prosecution had very very little evidence against MJ and what little they had was circumstantial.

Did u all automatically assume Kobe Bryant was guilty? I guarantee most of u saw that and said the same thing.

The case was the MJ case against the Gavin whatever his name is case, and in this particular case I feel he was 100 percent innocent.

did he molest Jordy Chandler in 93? maybe, I dont know, I havent seen the facts of the case so i cant tell u one way or the other

but this case, I believe he is 100 percent innocent.

Plus I agree with Izzy, they put more manpower on Micheal Jackson than they do on serial killers,murderers and rapists and still found NO EVIDENCE.

Tom Sneddon wants to make a name for himself, did u see how he acted when he first got the search warrant for Micheal? He hates Micheal and didnt look at the evidence or consider the source and jumped the gun.

Guys if your son had a con artist of a family sleep over and his little friend said u molested him, do u know u would be investigated, u would be subjected to all sorts of shit and if it ever got in the paper no matter how full of shit it was, your neighbors would never look at u the same

is that fair? no it isnt fair.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 06:15:18 PM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2005, 06:53:02 PM »

He WAS found innocent

Correction, he was found NOT GUILTY... which is NOT the same as innocent. 

The jury could not convict because it is on the prosecution to present a case in which there is no "reasonable doubt" and if there is any "reasonable doubt" ... then you must acquit and find NOT GUILTY.  It is NOT a proclamation of innocence, but rather, a failure on the prosecution's case to present overwhelming evidence as to Jackson's guilt.  When you are accused of a crime, it is not the accused job to prove his innocence, because they are considered "innocent until proven guilty."  It is the prosecution's job to present a case that leaves no room for doubt, and if they fail to do so, they are found not guilty of the accusation.

This doesn't mean that they are innocent or did not commit the crime.

D:  OJ's case IS similar in that two men who committed crimes walked away and cannot be tried again for these same crimes.

Maybe while OJ is golfing... errr.... trying to find "the real killers" he might bump in to the "real molester" too.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2005, 07:36:53 PM »

He WAS found innocent

What u mean to say is he could still be guilty - but he WAS found innocent

If we're going to fast for u.....

The total lack of evidence might have helped there too

We were not on the jury for that case and thus neither of us is in any position to comment

i know he has "shared a bed" with little boys and in my book, that makes him the scum of the earth.

Roll Eyes

For simply sharing a bed?

He's on a par with Hitler for sharing a bed?

Some what extreme in ur views of right and wrong - don't tell me....a republican? nervous

I think people who are so prejudiced that no matter the evidence (or lack thereof) they still maintain a view, are the scum of the earth

Any time u want to show us the info that ''proves'' that he's a sex monster - u'll let us know right? And let the police know right? U see in all the research done for the trial - they couldn't find anything, what u have must be really valuable

you crack me up, kid. do you even bother to read these posts.

where did i say that i think MJ is guilty? i'll answer that one for you....i never said it.

you can accuse me of libel, twist my words around, and call me the scum of the earth.....but please do not put words in my mouth. just take a moment to actually read my posts before disagreeing with them. thanks.

and at least enlighten yourself and read Tied-Up's last post. she explains the concept of not guilty (since it is so hard for you to understand).

Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2005, 08:03:53 PM »

Guys if your son had a con artist of a family sleep over and his little friend said u molested him, do u know u would be investigated, u would be subjected to all sorts of shit and if it ever got in the paper no matter how full of shit it was, your neighbors would never look at u the same

D: if you had a 12 year old son, would you let him spend the night at MJ's, knowing that he would be sleeping in the same bed??

One thing you are dead on balls about is... I can't look at MJ the same as I once did.? But it has NOTHING to do with this case, or any other case.? It has to do with HIS OWN ADMISSION that he -- a full grown man -- sleeps with children half his age and younger.? Not his OWN children, mind you, not children with whom he shares a biological tie, but someone ELSE'S CHILDREN, and he thinks this is ok.?

He thinks it's a totally harmless and innocent thing.? I can't look at MJ the same as I once did because of this.?

He uses very poor judgement.? Another case and point in poor judgement is his CHOICE to hold his own infant child over the railing of a hotel balcony.? This is poor judgement.? I don't care if I have superglued my child to me, I'm not holding her over the railing of a hotel balcony from the penthouse suite, because I treasure her life far too much to put her in that kind of danger.

I believe he is a child molester, because based on his own words, actions and lifestyle, he fits the profile.?

It isn't fair that people who DO USE good judgement be expected to see MJ as anything different than what he is.

That he is what he is may not be his doing, as he suffered himself, but, that doesn't mean that other children should have to also suffer at his hands.

Any parent that would allow MJ near their children is also using poor judgement, especially after being accused of these crimes once.? I also wouldn't allow my beautiful blonde teen-age daughter anywhere near OJ... even though he was also found not guilty of murdering his beautiful blonde wife.
jgfnsr
« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2005, 08:48:01 PM »

D, you are among those that usually make sense here on this board.

But I think you're a little off here.

Even if Jackson really didn't molest the boy in question at this last trial, or even many of his accusers, do you honestly believe the man has never molested any children ever?

When the accusations first started coming out in the early 90's I didn't believe it either.? But like they say, where there's smoke, there's fire.

And MJ has a lot of smoke around 'em.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 08:57:06 PM by jgfnsr » Logged
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2005, 08:49:06 PM »

D, you are among those that usually make sense here on this board.

But I think you're a little off here.

Even if Jackson really didn't molest the boy in question at this last trial, or even many of his accusers, do you honestly believe the man has never molested any children ever?

When the accusations first started coming out in the early 90's I didn't believe either.? But, like they say, where there's smoke, there's fire.

And MJ has a lot of smoke around 'em.

i dunno, could be a hot ttub with a lot of steam  Tongue  hihi

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
tinyrobot
Headliner

you know I'm bad, I'm bad (really, really bad...)

« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2005, 09:18:15 PM »

D: if you had a 12 year old son, would you let him spend the night at MJ's, knowing that he would be sleeping in the same bed??

One thing you are dead on balls about is... I can't look at MJ the same as I once did.? But it has NOTHING to do with this case, or any other case.? It has to do with HIS OWN ADMISSION that he -- a full grown man -- sleeps with children half his age and younger.? Not his OWN children, mind you, not children with whom he shares a biological tie, but someone ELSE'S CHILDREN, and he thinks this is ok.?

He thinks it's a totally harmless and innocent thing.? I can't look at MJ the same as I once did because of this.?

He uses very poor judgement.? Another case and point in poor judgement is his CHOICE to hold his own infant child over the railing of a hotel balcony.? This is poor judgement.? I don't care if I have superglued my child to me, I'm not holding her over the railing of a hotel balcony from the penthouse suite, because I treasure her life far too much to put her in that kind of danger.

I believe he is a child molester, because based on his own words, actions and lifestyle, he fits the profile.?

It isn't fair that people who DO USE good judgement be expected to see MJ as anything different than what he is.

That he is what he is may not be his doing, as he suffered himself, but, that doesn't mean that other children should have to also suffer at his hands.

Any parent that would allow MJ near their children is also using poor judgement, especially after being accused of these crimes once.? I also wouldn't allow my beautiful blonde teen-age daughter anywhere near OJ... even though he was also found not guilty of murdering his beautiful blonde wife.

wow!  Shocked

Awsome post!  beer

Jackson is guilty as sin... just read at the papers I posted in page 5... it is all there and I believe it.

And one more thing I want to add to your wise comments: what loving and caring person as he portrays himself would do such horrible things to his own children? What did he do? Well, he hired two mothers to give birth to these children, who are OBVIOUSLY not his (at least biologically; the kids are white and his a black person Roll Eyes), and then separated them from the mother. Well, I also know the mother didnt want to see the children because she's a wacko too.

What Im trying to say is that MJ, the same MJ who says he loves children and never would harm them, this same guy is harming his own children by giving them a hell life, forcing them to wear MASKS and blankets over their faces. How cruel and retarded is that? Only a monster like wacko Jacko could do this..... how come no one goes help those children? Dont you see the psychological damage this guy is doing to them?

I cant believe you people get so blinded by his fame and are not able to see such aberrations  no

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2005, 11:51:20 PM »

Did he molest Jordy Chandler in 1993? very possibly, Im kind of like some of the jurors, It wouldnt surprise me if he had molested before I just dont think he molested this particular boy.

If u study the case and come up with conclusions that he is guilty i absolutely 100 percent respect your opinion.

I am aiming at people who simply see a newspaper headline and automatically without knowing shit say "well he did it, he's a fuckin murderer or rapist or molester"

people who give these long list of explanations of why he is a molester; cool, I totally respect u and your opinion

people who just assume without having any knowledge though piss me off.

Sandman,SLC,Tied Up,Xozi maybe some I missed came up with good facts and I can tell u all have informed opinions which I respect.

some though just speak from heresay and from assumptions, I dont dig that.

NO I wouldnt let my kid sleep with any adult. If MJ got arrested, the parents should be arrested for child abuse/neglect as well.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2005, 11:54:01 PM »

MJ covers his childrens faces to protect them from the media and from potential kidnappers

alot of celebrities protect their children in similiar ways.

U can look at it like this

MJ is a pedophile,evil molester who preys on children

or

MJ is reliving his childhood and his sleepovers are as innocent as when we were kids and had our buddies sleep over.

I can honestly see the last one being possible with him but I wouldnt let my child hang out with adults.

Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2005, 01:03:55 AM »

LOL, I get a kick out of these articles: "Jackson to stop sharing his bed with children"... They make it sound like he's been defeated.  Poor Michael Jackson, he keeps being accused of child molestation and now it's preventing him from sleeping with other people's children.  What will he do now?!

For fuck's sake, anyone with half a brain wouldn't be sleeping with other people's children in the first place (especially someone who could be taken advantage of).  Anyone with a brain PERIOD wouldn't sleep with other people's children after being accused of child molestation.  Michael Jackson is lucky to have even one person supporting him in this entire world.

If this was anyone other that Michael Jackson, you guys would be saying "That stupid motherfucker deserves whatever's coming his way." (Which in this case wasn't jail, but instead a tarnished reputation)....Instead you clowns are yelling "I believe in you Michael!"
gunsnroses393
Headliner

Go Marlins!

« Reply #117 on: June 16, 2005, 01:41:38 AM »

the reason i think hes a child molester is cuz he payed over 20 million out of court to settle the case in 93. he didnt do that this time, so maybe he wasnt guilty here, but i do bievle he has molested before.

cluster fuck message board

http://fsentertainment.proboards37.com
SLCPUNK
« Reply #118 on: June 16, 2005, 02:35:09 AM »

I think the lamest thing is when they say "He drew Micheal's testicles"

Ive lived with my testicles for 26 years and I couldnt draw them to save my life.

I can't believe I agree with Sandman, I'm going to go drink some more coffee.

i was thinking the same thing yesterday, but then i just figured i must have read your post wrong or something.   Grin

Stranger things have happened. Wink

Next think you know I'll be exchanging PMs with MCT. Shocked
tinyrobot
Headliner

you know I'm bad, I'm bad (really, really bad...)

« Reply #119 on: June 16, 2005, 11:45:26 PM »

MJ covers his childrens faces to protect them from the media and from potential kidnappers

alot of celebrities protect their children in similiar ways.

So he wants to protect the children, huh? Then why in the f.... hell did he take that baby out the window to show it to his fans, covered in a blanket, probably choking the little kid?  Roll Eyes

MJ is the worst person out there, the worst father, the worst human being simply because he's fucked up in the head and needs mental help. If I was him I would never do that to my children and I dont think they will get kidnapped... he has enough money to pay for security 24/7 for every kid of his. All he wants is for his kids to grow up monsters like he is.... no

U can look at it like this

MJ is a pedophile,evil molester who preys on children

or

MJ is reliving his childhood and his sleepovers are as innocent as when we were kids and had our buddies sleep over.

I can honestly see the last one being possible with him but I wouldnt let my child hang out with adults.

So you believe in MJ but if some other adult told you the same thing about "innocent sleepovers" you wouldnt let your children go sleep with him?  Roll Eyes

Well, this only shows that you and all those people who say the same thing u say are blinded by his fame and are willing to forgive him no matter what he does because he is MJ...

In my opinion, I choose first option because he's shown most of the traits commonly associated with boylovers. I don't think he's an evil person or wants to ruin kids.. I believe he's a boylover, a man with a different sexual attraction. He falls in love with children just like you could fall in love with a woman.

He desires love and sex from a child, that's why he is so concerned about kids... if he was a predator he wouldnt have ever built Neverland.... With all this Im trying to say that while I dont think Jackson is pervert that could rape a child and murder him right after, I do believe he has seduced boys like many men have seduced women and viceversa.... the only difference is that Jackson's sexual attraction is not allowed by the society and the law.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: