Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 03:25:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227881 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  MICHEAL JACKSON NOT GUILTY!!!!! YES!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MICHEAL JACKSON NOT GUILTY!!!!! YES!!!!!  (Read 29202 times)
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2005, 05:53:37 PM »

he is declared "not guilty" because he is "Mickael Jackson". He is a name. That's it.
Anyone else would have gone in jail for a while. Let's face it, he seemed guilty, but the mediatic impact seems stronger than the real justice I guess...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 06:07:45 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2005, 05:56:54 PM »

people may not agree with me but as weird and fucked up as MJ is for all various reasons I believe he is not fucked up enough to molest children...I don't agree with his actions and they maybe open to suspect but in this instance I think they were just looking for a big payoff by putting their son up to it....Mj needs to rethink how he deals with children in the future but I believe that no matter how old he is he is just a child at heart as well...I think Justice was served. He is still the 'Wacko Jacko' though hihi

*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2005, 05:58:04 PM »

I think he's innocent but he's also fuckin' strange

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2005, 06:01:13 PM »

MJ is mentally done, just look at his face, it's pretty clear don't you think?
Don't get me wrong, I love his music and the artist, but all the human beeings should be on an equal footing concerning the justice.
It seems it's not the case. That's what I observe.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 06:06:57 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
SLCPUNK
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2005, 06:02:10 PM »

Child molesters are animals, they have a need to prey on kids, so u are gonna tell me a guy who allegedly molested two gold diggers out of 100,000 fits that profile?

Molestors don't abuse all children they come in contact with. They look for certain situations to exploit.

Just because somebody was abused does not mean they will come foward. Many people deal with abuse (talking about it) when they are adults. With the scale and scope of the defendent, many people would not want their child going through such a thing. Not everybody wants money, more so, what is good for their child. I would think long and hard about the recovery of the child vs going after the accused with the media circus and further damage to the child.

Look at how many adult rape victims don't report their crime. They don't want to go through it again.

no he doesnt. a child molester is sick and an animal and preys on children, 2 out of 100,000 doesnt fit that bill.

Sure it does, read above. Two that CAME FORWARD, does mean that is all that he molested, it could have been only 6, but the molestor looks for "weak kids".

did u know that the boy accused his own mother of child abuse? the sued JC Penny, called and tried to get money from all sorts of celebrities

While not something to admire, this does not take away from what may have happened with Jackson. If a woman who is a stripper gets raped by two men, does it make it any less of a crime? No.

Micheal Jackson paid the boys hospital bills and helped his mom out while he had cancer

This is typical of abusers. They often look for scenerios where a single Mom is in need of a male. That is why molestors often take the role of boyscout leader or softball coach. Just helping out the single Mom by picking her kid up from practice, helping around the house with chores, befriending the victims family....gaining their trust. MJ did this with money and star power.

If u dont know the facts and are only saying he is guilty due to heresay, that isnt cool or what this justice system is about.

This is true. It has to be proven, and I don't believe it was proven.

everything about this case was bullshit. I just wish some of you could look through your prejudice and see all the facts of this case.

The only facts I see is that the state had a weak ass case. Easy for the defense to pick apart and an accuser with a shady Mom. Again, they had nothing to convict the guy, but strip away his star power, and money and he'd be in jail. No way in hell you'd let your kid go  spend time with a grown man like that if he lived across the street from you and worked a regular 9-5.

Guilty.

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2005, 06:04:16 PM »

he was decalare "not guilty" because he is "Mickel Jackson". He is a name. That's it.
Anyone else would have gone in jail.

damn right

D how many kids has he paid off ?

he may be innocent bet every fiber in me tells me he isn't.

put yourself in this position

u are a mega superstar, U live in a country where u just have to be accused of something and u are automatically guilty in some people's eyes which is bullshit.

some kid is accusing u of something like this

u can

A. go to trial and risk 50/50 of going to prison,losing everything

B. pay the kid money and let it be done with.

B is the best choice, lots of innocent people are in jail, Why risk it?

The boy's mother was a welfare fraud, a con artist and the entire case this time around was bullshit.

u have to understand hundreds of thousands of kids a year visit NEverland, and u mean to tell me 3 out of probably millions of children are all he molested?

It just doesnt add up

a few years ago I got accused by my ex of some bullshit and I know how easy it is to be set up and made to look bad.

Guess what? people thought I was guilty of some bullshit based on heresay etc.

WE NEED TO GET OFF THIS BULLSHIT OF AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMING PEOPLE ARE GUILTY JUST CAUSE THEY ARE CHARGED!!!!!!!!

it isnt right.

a man gets accused of rape like Kobe Bryant people automatically believe he did it.

it is proven he didnt but guess what? people still believe he did it.

That needs to change, sometimes people are really innocent and there is no conspiracy.

yes the perents were shade.

Can you anostly tell me that he is complety inocent?

if that was me that was facing some of the shit he has and I was inocent .their is no way I would pay soem one off.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2005, 06:04:44 PM »

Dude if u followed the whole trial, u would see that these people were gold diggers.

he is weird he is strange but I thought all along by lookin at the evidence that he was innocent.

I am happy as fuck!

To true there was no proof he did anything, We'll have to wait another 10 years for a trail

EEEERRRR Little boy
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2005, 06:08:19 PM »

damn right

MJ is mentally done, just look at his face, it's pretty clear don't you think?
Don't get me wrong, I love his music and the artist, but all the human beeings should be on an equal footing concerning the justice.
It seems it's not the case.

and this comes from people who have no idea of the real details of the case...people who think they know everything, there are always a few that make their "superior knowledge" voice heard

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2005, 06:12:47 PM »

The burden of proof may have not been there, I'll admit that, but this fucker is guilty.

I have to agree with most of what you said. I am of the opinion that he is guilty of these crimes, but the prosecution had nothing but the testimony of a gold-digging family and the jury was star struck. The frigging defense had witnesses that stated they saw Michael give these kids alcohol. The defenses witnesses said this. Yet the jurors find him innocent on the distributing alcohol to minors charge. Unbelievable no

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2005, 06:16:37 PM »

The burden of proof may have not been there, I'll admit that, but this fucker is guilty.

I have to agree with most of what you said. I am of the opinion that he is guilty of these crimes, but the prosecution had nothing but the testimony of a gold-digging family and the jury was star struck. The frigging defense had witnesses that stated they saw Michael give these kids alcohol. The defenses witnesses said this. Yet the jurors find him innocent on the distributing alcohol to minors charge. Unbelievable no

When I saw that charge introduced last week I had a feeling he was going to walk. That they just wanted to get him on that charge at least. Maybe to create a paper trail/save face. Whatever. But then I saw the charges were connected to the act of commiting a felony. If he is not found guilty of the felony, then he sure won't be found guilty of using alcohol to commit it.

Unreal man.

The real loser is the kid.

Nobody here would ever let their kid go spend the night with a 42 yr old man would they?
Some plumber around the corner? Hell no they would not.

Star Power is everything. But again, they had a weak case.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2005, 06:23:25 PM »

yeah the case was pretty week .

It's  pretty amazing that not charge stuck .

Oh well whats done is done hopefully this will be the end of all of it .but I would be surprised if he gets accused of this again

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2005, 06:27:01 PM »

Our society has reached an all time low. Immorality is at an all time high. There were literally hundreds(maybe thousands) of people outside the courtroom cheering because a child molester was found not guilty. Disgusting! God help us all! Every single person who was cheering should be forced to let their children stay at Neverland for a month. That might wipe the smiles off their faces!

sandman
Legend

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2005, 06:31:48 PM »

If Michael Jackson is really a pedophile, he deserves the death penalty.....

Come on, being a paedophile should be treated in the same way as someone who as a mental disaese. It's not as if one day someone decides I'm going to be attracted to kids from now on, it's not as if people choose to be paedophiles

smoking Izzy ?smoking

no offense, but are you insane?!?!

sure, being attracted to kids is not a choice, but forcing them to suck you dick and fondling their balls IS a fucking choice!

yes, it is a mental disease. but most child molesters are aware of right and wrong (unlike some other mental illnesses). their acts are usually very well calculated.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2005, 06:34:49 PM »

why was the case weak?

cause he was innocent!

U can't judge Micheal Jackson the same as Joe Blow down the street.

I sincerely and truly believe he was 100 percent innocent.

they had 5 people come forward, I think 3 of the 5 said he didnt touch them, the other kid didnt testify and then the 13 year old cancer kid this time

The prosecution had witnesses all who had sued Jackson previously that said they saw him molest Macauley Culkin.

How stupid, Culkin took the stand, told the jurors how ridiculous that was and that even further crippled the bogus case

some of u say he got off cause he was Micheal Jackson
but how many of u wanted him to be guilty BECAUSE he was Micheal Jackson

Its a sad country when people can be ruined just from being accused.

maybe one of u on here will be unfairly accused of something and then, just maybe then u can sympathize and realize that sometimes people are full of shit.

Some of you are to obtuse to ever be able to see any other side of an argument but the one u prejudicelly believe.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2005, 06:43:32 PM »

When my brother and I were 8 and 10 years old, this guy who lived across the street was like a father to us, he was in his 30's and he moved 2 hours away but he used to come get my brother and I and we'd stay all night at his house 2 hours away for a week a couple times a year.

It was innocent and he just liked being a father figure for us, had he been rich we couldve accused him of bullshit and probably won.

it happens in this country

U all claim the prosecution had no evidence but yet still say he is guilty?

what up with that?

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2005, 06:49:13 PM »

D,why cant we judge MJ just like some dude down the steet ?

The only difrents is he is famous .that should give any special treat what so ever.

When my brother and I were 8 and 10 years old, this guy who lived across the street was like a father to us, he was in his 30's and he moved 2 hours away but he used to come get my brother and I and we'd stay all night at his house 2 hours away for a week a couple times a year.

It was innocent and he just liked being a father figure for us, had he been rich we couldve accused him of bullshit and probably won.

it happens in this country

U all claim the prosecution had no evidence but yet still say he is guilty?

what up with that?

I didn't say they had no evidenc,but the case was weak.

For starts you had the perent 's shade past .that had to have put a huge amount of doubt for juries.

and No not all people that have a relationship with children are molesters .but their has been tom many times that Mj has ben accused of this .

If he was inocent the first time you would think he would try not to repeat the same mistakes ,but he keeps doing it. 

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2005, 06:53:26 PM »

No quite the contrary if he were guilty he wouldve probably stopped doing it, he felt he was doing nothing wrong because it was innocent.

Tom Sneddon has had a hard on for MJ for years, he wanted to make a name for himself.

Micheal Jackson has been in the public eye since he was maybe 5 years old

he didnt get to have friends, he didnt get to play sports,have regular girlfriends, go to school, live a normal life

adults have alterior motives and he cant relate to them

with the children they are innocent and have no alterior motives they dont like him only cause they gain something and they dont like him only cause he is Micheal Jackson

Imagine being that famous and not knowing if people really liked u or were only around u cause of what and who u are. it would suck.

Micheal likes giving poor kids the childhood he never had, and I believe it is totally innocent.

why was the case weak? why did they have very little evidence?

cause he didnt do it.

Micheal's ex wife is trying to get custody of the kids and even she vouched for him that he wasnt like that and wouldnt do that and she wouldve said anything to hang him out so she couldve got her kids back but even she wouldnt say nothing bad like that.

why cant u all entertain the possibility that this family were con artists and full of shit. they tried to get money from so many different celebrities, they found their bait in MJ.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 06:55:40 PM by D » Logged

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2005, 07:11:16 PM »

Hell maybe I?m wrong but I just think the man is guilty.

But a jury  says he didn't and thats all that really matters .
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 07:13:20 PM by timothy » Logged

ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2005, 07:12:38 PM »

I believe MJ is not guilty!!

always have!! ok

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2005, 07:20:25 PM »

at first i thought he was guilty, but then i began to watch the case on tv and poke around, and i was convinced that he was innocent. he is strange, though.

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: