Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 01:14:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Iran Leader calls for Israel's destruction
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Iran Leader calls for Israel's destruction  (Read 26606 times)
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« on: October 26, 2005, 10:07:22 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051026/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_israel;_ylt=AmxYwwnVzIC2f7vSksTdUM2s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3ODdxdHBhBHNlYwM5NjQ-

TEHRAN, Iran -? ? ?Iran's hard-line president called for? ? ?Israel to be "wiped off the map" and said a new wave of Palestinian attacks will destroy the Jewish state, state-run media reported Wednesday.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad also denounced attempts to recognize Israel or normalize relations with it.

"There is no doubt that the new wave (of attacks) in Palestine will wipe off this stigma (Israel) from the face of the Islamic world," Ahmadinejad told students Wednesday during a Tehran conference called "The World without Zionism."

"Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury, (while) any (Islamic leader) who recognizes the Zionist regime means he is acknowledging the surrender and defeat of the Islamic world," Ahmadinejad said.

Ahmadinejad also repeated the words of the founder of Iran's Islamic revolution, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, who called for the destruction of Israel.

"As the imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map," said Ahmadinejad, who came to power in August and replaced? ? ?Mohammad Khatami, a reformist who advocated international dialogue and tried to improve Iran's relations with the West.

Ahmadinejad referred to Israel's recent withdrawal from the? ? ?Gaza Strip as a "trick," saying Gaza was already a part of Palestinian lands and the pullout was designed to win acknowledgment of Israel by Islamic states.

"The fighting in Palestine is a war between the (whole) Islamic nation and the world of arrogance," Ahmadinejad said, using Tehran's propaganda epithet for the United States and Israel. "Today, Palestinians are representing the Islamic nation against arrogance."

Iran does not recognize the existence of Israel and has often called for its destruction.

Israel has been at the forefront of nations calling and end to Iran's nuclear program, which the United States and many others in the West say is aimed at acquiring weapons of mass destruction. Iran says the program is for generating electricity.

White House press secretary Scott McClellan said Ahmadinejad's comment "reconfirms what we have been saying about the regime in Iran. It underscores the concerns we have about Iran's nuclear intentions."

French Foreign Minister Jean-Baptiste Mattei condemned Ahmadinejad's remarks "with the utmost firmness."

Harsh words for Israel are common in Iran, especially at this time of year, the end of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. In Iran, this Friday ? the last Muslim day of prayer in the Ramadan holiday ? has been declared Quds Day, or Jerusalem Day. Rallies were slated in support of Palestinians ? and against Israel's occupation of parts of the city and other Palestinian lands.

Other Iranian politicians also have issued anti-Israeli statements, in attempts to whip up support for Friday's nationwide Quds Day demonstrations.

But Ahmadinejad's strident anti-Israeli statements on the eve of the demonstration were harsher than those issued during the term of the reformist Khatami and harkened back to Khomeini's fiery speeches. Ahmadinejad was a longtime member of Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards, which even operates a division dubbed the Quds Division, a rhetorical reference to Tehran's hopes of one day ending Israel's domination of Islam's third-holiest city.

After his election, Ahmadinejad received the support of the powerful hard-line Revolutionary Guards, who report directly to supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Last year, a senior member of the guards attended a meeting that called for and accepted applications for suicide bombers to target U.S. troops and Israelis.

Iran announced earlier this year that it had fully developed solid fuel technology for missiles, a major breakthrough that increases their accuracy.

The Shahab-3, with a range of 810 miles to 1,200 miles, is capable of delivering a nuclear warhead to Israel and U.S. forces in the Middle East.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is really a huge problem with thos crazy arabic ayatollahs countries. Barbarians, that's what they are. They will never change. Expect a preventive military strike against Iran "soon". Iran has always been MUCH more dangerous than Irak. And in Iran, we know they have the nuclear weapon. More generally, the arabic world is a real desaster. Nothing new though, their volunty to "wip off the mad" Israel and to dominate the world with their barbarian beliefs has always been their goal.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 10:24:48 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 10:31:55 AM »

That's where we disagree - bombing is not the solution ! Too bad the moderates (in their terms) didn't succeed to open up the country while they were in power !  Tongue

The force ... the force ...
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 10:53:46 AM »

Rain, the problem with those kind of people is that you can't discuss with them. They want to rule the world. using Force is, unfortunately, the olnly solution to stop them before they destroy everything. They are not like you, like me, they are like Bin-Laden.

Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 11:01:17 AM »

Rain, the problem with those kind of people is that you can't discuss with them. They want to rule the world. using Force is, unfortunately, the olnly solution to stop them before they destroy everything. They are not like you, like me, they are like Bin-Laden.

Did the bombs make a difference ?
Leaders say stupid things and it's the people that are getting bombed - Think about it !  Wink

The force ... the force ...
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2005, 12:07:52 PM »

When I said bombing them, I meant bombing their nuclear installation like Osirak in 1982. Not civilians.
And you know as much as me (well I hope), that this is not just "stipid comments" comming from Iran, They are not joking, they are serious.

PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 12:19:01 PM »

bombing also is what USA is doin in Irak, or what USA did in Vietnam... also bombing is what USA did in Hirochima and Nagasaki...

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2005, 02:18:24 PM »

When I said bombing them, I meant bombing their nuclear installation like Osirak in 1982. Not civilians.
And you know as much as me (well I hope), that this is not just "stipid comments" comming from Iran, They are not joking, they are serious.

as wrong as what the iran leader said ...

you're actin just like them.

and the smart people who are in israel are the ones who try to work and get closer to palestine and such.
you're behaving like an extremist.

as long as we have extremist on both sides (iran, palestine, israel right wing ...) then we wont move on. let the moderates do the job and step aside Wink

ever heard that the pen is mightier than the ak-47 ? (or whatever ... Wink )

Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2005, 02:30:30 PM »

well for a country thats trying to rule the world, theyre not doing very well...they sure are happy to stay in their own country...i dont see them invading anyone...the definition of "rule the world" sure has changed over the years hasnt it

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2005, 03:43:46 PM »

i dont think Palestinians bombed. it was a paid set up

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
POPmetal
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2005, 04:59:17 PM »

as wrong as what the iran leader said ...

you're actin just like them.

There's really no need for such cheap shots.

and the smart people who are in israel are the ones who try to work and get closer to palestine and such.
you're behaving like an extremist.

as long as we have extremist on both sides (iran, palestine, israel right wing ...) then we wont move on. let the moderates do the job and step aside Wink

How do you intend to that when the hard liners in Iran would not allow the moderates to do the job?
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2005, 05:09:37 PM »

well for a country thats trying to rule the world, theyre not doing very well...they sure are happy to stay in their own country...i dont see them invading anyone...the definition of "rule the world" sure has changed over the years hasnt it
This is not a country (iran) that wants to rule the world, this is an ideology: islamism. And it's everywhere. From Europe to Bali, from Djakarta to USA.
Iran is just an interface.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 05:15:27 PM by nesquick » Logged

Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2005, 05:31:54 PM »

This is not a country (iran) that wants to rule the world, this is an ideology: islamism. And it's everywhere. From Europe to Bali, from Djakarta to USA.

au contraire of judaism and christiannity Wink

religion is everywhere. that's their job. so please.

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2005, 05:48:29 PM »

No it's not. Jihad is specific to one religion.

Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2005, 05:58:01 PM »

in the recent history of the world there has never been one single ideology that has, as you put it, ruled the world and it's unlikely to happen because human ideals are spread across a wide spectrum...is that the best argument you can muster?

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2005, 06:08:27 PM »

There were nazis.
Anyway, IQ what's your problem? the subject is "Iran Leader calls for Israel's destruction" - what do you think of that? same for whatever dieudonne. Answer to THAT point.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 06:09:59 PM by nesquick » Logged

Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2005, 06:10:16 PM »

IQ what's your problem? the subject is "Iran Leader calls for Israel's destruction" - what do you think of that?

well the problem is that you use that to display as the SINGLE evil in the world.
there is evil everywhere.
israel is evil.
palestine (in some extent is evil)
france, usa ... everybody.

you are always pointing muslim as evil. it's wierd. it's like a fixation.

POPmetal
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2005, 06:12:23 PM »

in the recent history of the world there has never been one single ideology that has, as you put it, ruled the world and it's unlikely to happen because human ideals are spread across a wide spectrum...is that the best argument you can muster?

Yes, it's unlikely that their ideology will ever "rule the world." But, to get back on topic, it doesn't mean that the supporters of that extreme ideology would not attempt to rule the world. What happens once they have nuclear weapons? Keep in mind that the range of their missiles will encompass the "infidels" in Europe, Israel and India, not the "infidels" in the Americas.
POPmetal
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2005, 06:14:27 PM »

IQ what's your problem? the subject is "Iran Leader calls for Israel's destruction" - what do you think of that?

well the problem is that you use that to display as the SINGLE evil in the world.
there is evil everywhere.
israel is evil.
palestine (in some extent is evil)
france, usa ... everybody.

you are always pointing muslim as evil. it's wierd. it's like a fixation.

He was pointing at the extremists who call for jihad, not Muslims in general. Could we stop with the cheap shots and off topic rants. And you still haven't answered the question I asked you.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 06:33:52 PM by popmetal » Logged
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2005, 06:17:20 PM »

I was just posting a yahoo news. As far as i know, i never heard france israel or USA say "we will destroy this country". Whatever dieudonne, I think it makes you on nerve to see Iran acting like nazis, you feel unconfortable because they look like you, you have the impression to be "targeted", but i'm not responsible of that man, neither are france, israel USA or western countries, they are responsible of their own desaster. And the problem is they want to ruin other countries, that's where the problem is. To compare,, it's like a bad pupil in classromm who doesnt work and who blames good pupils for his own failure. That's the drama of the arabic world. They blame others for their own failure. They don't have the right to ruin the world, other countries and other cultures and religions because of their immense failure with modernity. I don't have anything against muslims, i just wonder WHY they need to attack and terrorize the rest of the world to exist.
Why so much hatred? Where does it come from? Why do they need their Jihad to exist?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 06:27:26 PM by nesquick » Logged

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2005, 06:20:06 PM »

Ultimately, the key to peace is recognizing other cultures differences and accepting them. Religious extremism, is always dangerous with any culture. Convincing people to kill in the name of god has been happening for thousands of years, and Iran is doing it today.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: