Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 12:43:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227881 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Iran Leader calls for Israel's destruction
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Iran Leader calls for Israel's destruction  (Read 26635 times)
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2005, 06:25:34 PM »

Ultimately, the key to peace is recognizing other cultures differences and accepting them. Religious extremism, is always dangerous with any culture. Convincing people to kill in the name of god has been happening for thousands of years, and Iran is doing it today.
very true. That's an intelligent comment. I agree. However Iran is not the only country, syria, saudia arabia or pakistan aren't better.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2005, 06:29:01 PM »

I was just posting a yahoo news. As far as i know, i never heard france israel or USA say "we will destroy this country". Whatever dieudonne, I think it makes you on nerve to see Iran acting like nazis, you feel unconfortable because they look like you, you have the impression to be "targeted", but i'm not responsible of that man, neither are france, israel USA or western countries, they are responsible of their own desaster. And the problem is they want to ruin other countries, that's where the problem is. To compare,, it's like a bad pupil in classromm who doesnt work and who blames good pupils for his own failure. That's the drama of the arabic world. They blame others for their own failure. They don't have the right to ruin the world, other countries and other cultures and religions because of their immense failure with modernity. I don't have anything against muslims, i just wonder WHY they need to attack and terrorize the rest of the world to exist.
Why so much hatred? Where does it come from?

well first, as GnRFL said, we have to accept and reccognize differences.

the way i see things, is that i put all the bad guys in the same bag: the sionist israel extremist, the crazy americans mofos, the crazies jihadists THEY ARE THE SAME TO ME.

what that iran leader said, is for me as stupid as israel bombing kids.

voil?.

but to go back on topic. a violent response like you always think of ( " they only understand bombs " you know what's funny? that is EXACTLY what Dieudonn? said in one of his sketch about arabs he went " arabs only understands bombs, 3 doses, morning, lunch, and dinner ?.." ... so here is your way of thinking ... )

i'm saying, you should be more peaceful and always try to look at the diplomatic, nice way to solve problems. if not, you're just as evil as the people you're hating.

PEACE

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2005, 06:32:55 PM »

The sionist aren't extremist. You think they are extremist because you watch way too much dieudonne and proably discuss way too much with ignorant people on gnrfrance in the LBO section with a dramatic low knowledges level on that subject. read that book and then, maybe, one day you'll be less ignorant on that subject.

read also that MARTIN LUTHER KING DECLARATION: http://www.juedisches-archiv-chfrank.de/antisemit/mlk_azion.htm (traduced in french, scroll down)
Quote: "(...)And what is anti-Zionist? It is the denial to the Jewish people of a fundamental right that we justly claim for the people of Africa and freely accord all other nations of the Globe. It is discrimination against Jews, my friend, because they are Jews. In short, it is anti-Semitism."
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 06:43:11 PM by nesquick » Logged

Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2005, 06:43:05 PM »

The sionist aren't extremist. You think they are extremist because you watch way too much dieudonne and proably discuss way too much with ignorant people on gnrfrance who think like you in the LBO section. read that book and then, maybe, one day you'll be less ignorant on that subject.

read also that MARTIN LUTHER KING DECLARATION: http://www.juedisches-archiv-chfrank.de/antisemit/mlk_azion.htm (traduced in french, scroll down)
Quote: "(...)And what is anti-Zionist? It is the denial to the Jewish people of a fundamental right that we justly claim for the people of Africa and freely accord all other nations of the Globe. It is discrimination against Jews, my friend, because they are Jews. In short, it is anti-Semitism."

well for some people in afganistan Ben Laden is a great guy ... so go figure .....

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2005, 06:50:27 PM »

So you see sionists as ben laden??it's aka-aka right? same shit. ok
Your ignorance will kill you... I have question whetever dieudonne: where did you learn all this sionist fantasma? does it come from your education? Did your parents, or family, learn you sionist is "devil" when you where younger? Did you learn it at school? I mean where does it come from?
This book was written in collaboration with SOS racism, Malek Boutikh, and great journalists as Alexandre Adler...so are you still in your ben-ladenish sionist paranoia?? hihi

You've lost the game.

Good night? Wink
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 07:23:59 PM by nesquick » Logged

Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2005, 06:53:56 PM »

So you see sionists as ben laden??it's aka-aka right? same shit. ok
Your ignorance will kill you... I have question whetever dieudonne: where did you learn all this sionist fantasma? does it come from your education? Did your parents, or family, learn you sionist is "devil" when you where younger?
This book was written in collaboration with SOS racism, Malek Boutikh, and great journalists as Alexandre Adler...so are you still in your ben-ladenish sionist paranoia?

get a psychatrist. You've lost the game. I own you because i'm more intelligent and have much, much more knowledges on that subject. and maybe because you are dawn ignorant.

Good night? Wink

i guess.
i dont care about sionist. i just hate religion in general. so i dont like judaism and christianity and islam. simple Smiley

and dieudonne is indeed funny Smiley dont take his stuff too seriously.

i dont wanna know about sionism because i dont care. i have a game concept to write i'm busy Smiley

stop advocating war and violence. you're drowning Smiley

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2005, 07:27:29 PM »

I think a good religious person of any faith is one who lives his life by example and not infringing on others. Christians, Jews and Muslims have both types of people.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Surfrider
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2005, 10:40:54 PM »

That's where we disagree - bombing is not the solution ! Too bad the moderates (in their terms) didn't succeed to open up the country while they were in power !? Tongue
What is the solution?  Wait until they have nuclear weapons that can hit Israel?  It will take years for the UN to vote on a resolution, which would most likely be vetoed, and then take years as we have to watch the resolutions fail.  Meanwhile, Israel is sweating as country that wants to destroy them is developing nuclear weapons.
Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2005, 03:19:35 AM »

Your solution is bombing ?

Mine is indeed to use UN ! I may be an idealistic person but I believe in International rights. So we will bomb a country because its leader is a nutcase that say stupid things ? Guess what, seen the other way around many people on this globe might have thought that "you're with us or against us" and "axis of evil" were pretty stupid too.

The force ... the force ...
Surfrider
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2005, 09:12:57 AM »

Mine is indeed to use UN ! I may be an idealistic person but I believe in International rights. So we will bomb a country because its leader is a nutcase that say stupid things ? Guess what, seen the other way around many people on this globe might have thought that "you're with us or against us" and "axis of evil" were pretty stupid too.
No, you bomb them because they are talking about destroying another country as they are building up a stockpile of nuclear weapons.  Do we just let them build it and pray that they were just joking with their Rabbi buddies accross the Tigris?

Certainly, I am not suggesting bombing them right away.  However, if we go to the UN on this one, Iran will have nuclear weapons.  If you want to compare our comment on fighting terrorism with Iran's comment about the destruction of Israel and the Jews than go ahead.  Thats on your shoulders.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2005, 10:14:59 AM »

In History, there have always been people, political regims, countries, empires, who wanted to exterminate the jews. You though it stopped with the Nazis? the arabic world has taken the succession. Today, that's their dream. They are animated by hatred. Iran is one arabic country among anothers. Saddam hussein wanted to do it during years, France (yeah dear France...you know the country who delivers nuclear reactor to Saddam hussein, the country where the "quai d'orsay" is working with tons of dictatorships to keep their contracts and the country who gives moral lessons to the entire world) helped him to build the nuclear reactor Osirak in 1982...for a question of money. Isreal destroyed it. During the Gulf War, all along the 80's and during the Gulf war, Saddam Hussein had chemical Skuds, he didn't use them on Israel (although he wanted to use them) because Israel told him id he did, they would use nuclear weapon, but Hussein used his chemical weapons against the kurds. Al Quaida, although they are "busy" with the Americans at the momment, have always said they wanted to destroy Israel and to exterminate the jews. Syria, Iran, Lybia formed palestinians Kamikaze in the 80's/90's early 2000's to make suicide bombing attacks in Israel. Yasser Arafat, used terrorism during 30 years against Israel, he claimed several times, that his dream was to "walk on Jerusalem with million of Martyrs". The Arababic world hatred is not new. The jews and Israel are the first one on the list for them, but don't be naive, they want exactly the same for Europe, Christians, USA, and Asia. This is called the Jihad. It is NOT an exageration to consider them as the Nazis, or at least, Nazis wanabees, of our modern erea. This is serious.

Let's comme back to the original yahoo news 2 seconds. 6th LINE: "Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury"
I think it's pretty clear isn't it?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 10:20:39 AM by nesquick » Logged

Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2005, 11:21:14 AM »

No, you bomb them because they are talking about destroying another country as they are building up a stockpile of nuclear weapons.? Do we just let them build it and pray that they were just joking with their Rabbi buddies accross the Tigris?

Certainly, I am not suggesting bombing them right away.? However, if we go to the UN on this one, Iran will have nuclear weapons.? If you want to compare our comment on fighting terrorism with Iran's comment about the destruction of Israel and the Jews than go ahead.? Thats on your shoulders.

I don't believe in opposition when it comes down to resolving tensions ... And I do think saying Iran was part of an axis of evil was a stupid comment ! And in no way I am defending what the nutcase in Iran said about Israel.

So if you don't want to bomb right away and you don't want to deal this with UN what is your call on this matter right now ?

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2005, 12:02:55 PM »

And I do think saying Iran was part of an axis of evil was a stupid comment !
But that's what they are. let's call a cat "a cat". they should be excluded of the UN. The day you will be forced to wear a djelaba, stay at home, getting beaten by your husband (in the islamic law, women beating is authorized), and beeing murdered buy lapidation (what a barbarian custom, it's incredible)...maybe you will uunderstand who they are...and what they want.
That's what they are, and they are serious. We are not talking about nice people here with whom you'll take a cofee a sunday afternoon, we are talking about Ayatollahs.Wasn't the 9/11 enough? Do people need more to understand what they want and what they are ready for to achieve their madness? and madrid? and London? and bali? what were there? Christmas presents?
When people will uinderstand? What do they wait for? a nuclear attack? "ohh, iran used nuclear weapon, ohh.. we didn't know...ohh...what a desaster... we didn't know..." That's not good to be naive. It's dangerous,and not responsible.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 12:10:05 PM by nesquick » Logged

gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2005, 12:50:14 PM »

I got the World War III blues.
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2005, 01:06:19 PM »

But that's what they are. let's call a cat "a cat". they should be excluded of the UN. The day you will be forced to wear a djelaba, stay at home, getting beaten by your husband (in the islamic law, women beating is authorized), and beeing murdered buy lapidation (what a barbarian custom, it's incredible)...maybe you will uunderstand who they are...and what they want.
That's what they are, and they are serious. We are not talking about nice people here with whom you'll take a cofee a sunday afternoon, we are talking about Ayatollahs.Wasn't the 9/11 enough? Do people need more to understand what they want and what they are ready for to achieve their madness? and madrid? and London? and bali? what were there? Christmas presents?
When people will uinderstand? What do they wait for? a nuclear attack? "ohh, iran used nuclear weapon, ohh.. we didn't know...ohh...what a desaster... we didn't know..." That's not good to be naive. It's dangerous,and not responsible.

you're one angry man.

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2005, 03:03:56 PM »

against nazi Ayatollahs who want to "wipp of the map" israel? yes I am. The contrary would be suspect to me...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 05:54:41 PM by nesquick » Logged

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2005, 06:59:07 PM »

Iran wants Isreal Wiped off the map, but they want nuclear energy only for peaceful purposes? I hope the Iranians realize what a fanatic they have in power and overthrow him & the religious zealots who hold the real power there.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Surfrider
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2005, 10:59:06 PM »

No, you bomb them because they are talking about destroying another country as they are building up a stockpile of nuclear weapons.? Do we just let them build it and pray that they were just joking with their Rabbi buddies accross the Tigris?

Certainly, I am not suggesting bombing them right away.? However, if we go to the UN on this one, Iran will have nuclear weapons.? If you want to compare our comment on fighting terrorism with Iran's comment about the destruction of Israel and the Jews than go ahead.? Thats on your shoulders.

I don't believe in opposition when it comes down to resolving tensions ...
Can you clue me in as to what this means?

Yah, how can we call a nation that preaches the annihilation of another nation evil. Roll Eyes

So if you don't want to bomb right away and you don't want to deal this with UN what is your call on this matter right now ?
I think we steadfastly pursue diplomacy that might be able to put out this growing fire.  I do not believe it will work however.  It will come down to those want to send it to the UN and wait for Iran to have a fully developed arsenal and those that don't want to risk that.  Sadly, I think it is inevitable.  Too bad Bush wasted our support and resources on Iraq.  I don't think we will get much support at all in tackling the situation with Iran, which is why Iran will continue to get stronger and stronger.  They know the US can't engage in another war right now.
Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2005, 03:46:55 AM »

What what means ? That I don't believe in opposition when it comes down to resolving a conflict ? what is it you don't understand ? I'm for diplomacy at work - take action at the UN level - not resort to the same stupidiest comments and set the whole thing on fire. You, know, just being the civilized people we so much claim to be !

And finally we agree on something, we are not for bombing them because of this comment, which was my point since the start - we disagree when it comes down to the UN issue - an issue in itself.

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2005, 10:39:51 AM »

Rain, here is where you are wrong: you think it's just a one crazy leader declaration, the fact is that israel's destruction is what the Iranian people want. This is not "just" a one leader opinion, Iranian citizens are totally fanatized, fanatized by the islamic political regim, fanatized by hatred.
http://fr.news.yahoo.com/28102005/5/manifestations-anti-israeliennes-en-iran.html

It says 1 million people calling for israel's destruction, not the only Iranian President, but 1 million fanatized Iranians, out of control.
Once again, the people there are fanatized, not just one leader.

It is time to do the job and exclude Iran from the UN and from the international Community. This is an "?tat voyou".
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 11:00:10 AM by nesquick » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: