Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 08:13:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227882 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Iran Leader calls for Israel's destruction
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Iran Leader calls for Israel's destruction  (Read 26643 times)
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2005, 11:34:45 AM »

When I'm wrong, I'm wrong because I'm wrong, not because Rain attacks me with logical fallacies.
I think you are wrong on that point.
I never saw rain "attacking people with logical fallacies" as you said. She is a person with who you can discuss and debate. She is nice.

Anyway, I've nothing to add on that topic anymore. So this is my last post.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 11:36:25 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2005, 11:35:53 AM »

You people know how to say a lot...without saying much at all.   Roll Eyes

"You want to do something impressive? Get Kim Jong-Il  to sing "Give Peace A Chance." Yeah -- big televised duet with Yoko. That's when I'll be impressed."  - Gary Brecher, the "war nerd"
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2005, 04:01:17 PM »

Lets talk pure understanding in the bible. From what you are saying, about the Qur'an then the world must have been made over night was it? and 6 days total all creatures that exist on earth was created..... or is this just a "twisted analogy"? Many times on this board it has been discussed about preceptional understanding of all things spiritual. All teachings are open to interpertation, if one group uses their beleifs to bomb and kill then it has to be wrong and it has to be Muslim correct? or at least someone coming for a muslim ideal who was caried into a false understanding by deception and trickery? im guessing you can agree to that

Well as it ahs been shown several times you dont have to be muslim to do bombings or killings, happens in the west and they are christian..... but they cant be christian because they are using unchristian Ideals...... so muslims cant be muslim becasue they are acting un muslim....... but no they are muslim according to you because of provisons of murder in the Qur'an....... your interpertation of it at least. well if that is only an interpertation, then based on your idea you have put forward any christian can still be christian and commit these crimes, because they feel that they are making the sacrafice to help cleanse mankind by offering their soul unto God so our sins will be forgotten. As they beleive to do this work for god is what is needed.

answer me this question

"What makes truth?"

Read the scientific evidence in Qur'an and you will be suprised to see whats written. Some of what is written talks about detail which modern man only recently discovered such what the foetus looks like after 40 days, 42 days etc in huge detail.

beside point. anyways, If they're so religious, they wouldn't bomb for no reason. in fact, they wudn't bomb public locations. The fact that they've apparantely bombed public locations shows that they are un-Islamic and technically should be referred as non-Muslim.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2005, 11:59:29 PM »

Oh dear.. there is even a link to http://www.godhatessweden.com/  Shocked

Hahaha....."Get out of Sweden Now"

What a loser.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: