Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 07:18:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227880 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Rights, religion clash in cartoon uproar
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rights, religion clash in cartoon uproar  (Read 26623 times)
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #120 on: February 16, 2006, 02:50:01 PM »

I guess the question is: What would Muhammad do?

well, he would probably be very angry.

Would he?

yes. portrays a very negativ image of muslims and the prophet himself. I'm sure if he observed the world today, he'd be disgusted in how ignorance and arrogance of some people today. He was an example of a near perfect dude

From what I have read he would not be killing people over a cartoon.

I didnt say he would brun and torch buildings. I said he'd be very angry=unhappy extremely. And you've obviously read the right information because he wouldn't. I'm no good example of  perfect muslim. And i agree with DEMONSTRATIONS but NOT VIOLENCE e.g. torching buildings, death etc. That demonstration in Trafalgar Square was perfect in how to portray the message of anger. What i love about Islam is that it's the first religion i know where in the holy book it makes a direct reference to black people being equal; Note i said DIRECT reference. No offense to other religions but that's what i've seen and read.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: