Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:12:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Some Thoughts About Brokeback Mountain/Sexuality
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Some Thoughts About Brokeback Mountain/Sexuality  (Read 21528 times)
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2006, 03:33:29 AM »

haha
anythinggoes
« Reply #121 on: May 17, 2006, 11:13:46 AM »

interesting topic i have never been against gays just dont like being over exposed to it but lesbians as long as they are pretty are a wonderful creation and i could watch all day. One of my collegues at work is openly gay but does not act over camp still a bit girlyish at times and its great watching how some of the employees act around him and its interesting there are a lot of us that will mess around with him tease him grab his arse shit like that but we are also the same with each other you will frequently see tmo men dry humping each other on our backcounter we get streaks all the time knobs hanging out bollocks and arses smacked all the time but none of us is gay (i think) its just blokes fucking around not worried about it so in closing what im saying is to be like that you either have to be gay or 100% not gay and comftable with your sexuality the weary ones are probalbly the ones in the closet
johnnythunders24
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #122 on: May 17, 2006, 08:01:41 PM »

i thought brokeback mountian sucked...its almost unwatchable...there are a lot of better gay themed movies...brokeback just got so much press because it had too major hollywood straight males in the leads...transamerica was really good on the other hand.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: