Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 01:35:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Where are the Female R'N'F'R / GNR Fans????
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where are the Female R'N'F'R / GNR Fans????  (Read 20365 times)
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« on: June 12, 2006, 01:33:16 AM »

Hey All,

Ok this is the lamest thread ever no doubt...but i just want to say..where are all the rock loving women....

I know theres some out there here in internet land...but damn you don't seem to exist in real life, are you all bots? LOL

Ok...so this is just a me bitching thread cos like every woman i've met in the last 10 years goes to me like "I love ALL music..except for that heavy metal and hard rock stuff...that's just noise".....and normally I get all under thumb and just like dose up on GNR and stuff in private like its a bad masturbation habbit or something like that...hahah...

But I can't take it anymore, I need to come out of the closet with my musical sexuality and find a girl thats going to stay up with me when theres a rumour of a new leak out...or like go see the local GNR coverband.....but thats not going to happen here in Melbourne Australia where all women seem to love pop only LMAO....

Anyway..feel free to post your "got damn looser monkeychow" venom at me, or a "here here we feel your pain and love you monkeychow" stories...or some positive experiences of meeting girls/women into good music to prove to me it happens...and to the ladies on this board - here's to you for signing up...now get your asses to Australia Wink LMAO (same goes for GNR!!! Enough with this europe stuff...come down to the ass end of the world!!)

Anyway - feel free to comment..or you know..ignore this thread like i would as a shamless cry for help and attention  Grin

godiva
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 01:43:40 AM »

Maybe you need another pick-up place. Ask yourself: am I going out in the right bars?  hihi Believe me, we're out there, we're just harder to find I suppose.
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 01:52:19 AM »

Maybe you need another pick-up place. Ask yourself: am I going out in the right bars?  hihi Believe me, we're out there, we're just harder to find I suppose.

beer Well thats good news that you do exist!!

LOL i suspect a lot of the problem is that when I meet someone that likes GNR like I do I start to look like this  drool

Hahah...yeah some rocky type places would be good actually...anyone from melbourne and show me the way? Sometimes i feel like the only veunes in this city are like pop haunts or like extreme hardcore biker bars where they'd kill me for walking in...hahah...I do anyway - but its like i'm too "rock" for the pop places but still too "nerd" for like the hardcore place....
godiva
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 02:00:25 AM »

In the Netherlands we have this place where all the Hells Angels gather. Now if you see me, long hair, bucked teeth, freckles, 5'6", I wouldn't be considered 'hard core' either. But I love that pub. So who cares if you're too nerd for the hardrock places? I think you should just check them out. People will be friendlier than you expect them to be. You might feel right at home.

Or come to the Netherlands  beer
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 02:10:31 AM »

In the Netherlands we have this place where all the Hells Angels gather. Now if you see me, long hair, bucked teeth, freckles, 5'6", I wouldn't be considered 'hard core' either. But I love that pub. So who cares if you're too nerd for the hardrock places? I think you should just check them out. People will be friendlier than you expect them to be. You might feel right at home.

Or come to the Netherlands  beer

Yeah i have tried a bit, but i'm getting old at 29 and my friends are all getting married and won't come out to party. Maybe i'm going to go sus out the travel agent...are there hoards of single GNR female fans there? LMAO.... love hihi
EFISH
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 02:15:55 AM »

I am only 15... but there are no highscool girls into GNR. NONE

this is how i tested out my theory.

Those chain letters on myspace. i never do those, it is simply stupid, as is myspace.. but i use it to contact some friends via the email service.

Anyway there was a survery going around that said what kind of music you liked.
There was a pop section, rap, rock, country.

Each section had 5 bands/artists.

You simply put a check next to each band/artist you like.
In the rock category, there was GNR.

So i put this survery out to see what the people on my "friend list" would respond about GNR.

Alas, within' a few minutes i got about 10 girls responding to this.. AND NONE, i repeat not even one checkmarked GNR.

Bitches!!  Angry

Cheesy
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 02:47:34 AM »

In my memory, " pop" girls were usually more into sex... Grin

Nothing to say
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2006, 02:54:02 AM »

In my memory, " pop" girls were usually more into sex... Grin

Yeah but only if you look like ricky martin or someone...LMAO.....

Anyway don't get me started on sex...thats a whole other stupid rant of mine...lets just say that now i'm 29 and i managed to waste 10 years dating two women (seperately) who were both comitted virgins until marrage but didn't wanna get married. Damn did that suck. Ahh the pain. Ahh well...thats not an issue anymore...but now I need to find a girl who likes to listen to decent music after a good shag  rofl
EFISH
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2006, 02:57:25 AM »

why dont u shag while listening to Silkworms.

ha  Wink
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2006, 03:27:18 AM »

why dont u shag while listening to Silkworms.

ha  Wink

LMAO....I remember i saw this interview with duff and lenny kravitz and  Duff said Lenny's album was his favourate to shag to...lol...so off topic but i always thought it was a strange compliment!!

Nah i just need some women that listen to more than U2 and Robbie Williams. (not that i mind u2 - but when thats your heaviest band i get worried)
godiva
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2006, 06:40:54 AM »

Maybe you need an older woman rofl Funny thing is, here at school, I see more and more teenagers wearing GRN shirts (well, my students aren't really teenagers anymore - ages 16 to 22) So they do exist....... just dunno where they're hiding. Hey, maybe a nice English girl on this forum???
Emilie
Rocker

No, we can't stop here! This is bat-country!

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2006, 07:03:00 AM »

Hey there! I totally understand. In my school there are 600 people and I'm the only female GN'R fan. The only one!
From what I've seen, there are three other guys who at least like them enough to wear their Jack Daniels-shirt, so we're not that many at all...

It seems to be like everyone either like pop, r&b, hiphop or they like death metal... There is nothing in between.

Thay's why this board is great.  yes
godiva
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2006, 07:10:57 AM »

Do you live anywhere near Monkeychow, Em? I sense a solution to the problem..... yes
Emilie
Rocker

No, we can't stop here! This is bat-country!

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2006, 07:21:25 AM »

Haha, I live in Sweden, so that's pretty much as far away from Australia as you can get...  hihi

But I like the idea though.  Wink
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2006, 07:27:35 AM »

I know theres some out there here in internet land...but damn you don't seem to exist in real life, are you all bots? LOL

Yes.

Godiva is right, maybe you should consider where you're meeting these women and avoid those locations.

Whole food stores are good places to find hard rock lovers for some reason. They like their food organic and raw and it turns out that they like their music that way too.

What's really nice, is to find someone with eclectic taste in music, someone who doesn't discriminate against any genre.

godiva
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2006, 08:21:29 AM »

Or we can turn this into a dating thread. Not me though, I'm very married. But Monkeychow would be like this:

Monkeychow, age, lives where, likes (well, GNR obviously), wants to meet boy / girl (so that would be girl), ages etc..... and then somebody who fits that description can send you a PM. First couple that gets married, wins. Trophee: I will come and sing at your wedding (there's a nice incentive not to get married - can't even do karaoke without the bar doing a little exodus on me  hihi)
Goldie
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2006, 08:40:55 AM »

OMG!! You people are sooo deprived!! Shocked
Where I'm from the headbangin' girls were the "headbangin'" girls!! Wink
Sorry I'm here in the states and can't be with you guys to show ya that heavy metal biaches are the best!!

gnrbr
Rocker

Everywhere i go i c ya

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2006, 10:16:48 AM »

im here!!!! hahahaha peace beer smoking
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2006, 12:25:16 PM »

Maybe you need an older woman rofl Funny thing is, here at school, I see more and more teenagers wearing GRN shirts (well, my students aren't really teenagers anymore - ages 16 to 22) So they do exist....... just dunno where they're hiding. Hey, maybe a nice English girl on this forum???

Teenage girls you say? (Monkeychow looks nervously at the police van nearby) Oh its a typo in your post that says 18+ right? ahhah..Ok i'm just being dumb now...

So why an English girl? is that where your teaching and you know theres hundreds of rocked up GNR chixs desperately looking for men? (Monkeychow adds england as a stop over on route to Netherlands)
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2006, 12:27:06 PM »

Haha, I live in Sweden, so that's pretty much as far away from Australia as you can get...  hihi

But I like the idea though.  Wink

God damn!!! Stupid large world  hihi

Although the fact that you mentioned your in school does have me worried..given i'm 29 and all smoking
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: