Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 01:56:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227881 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  For those of you who are religious
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: For those of you who are religious  (Read 20714 times)
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2006, 02:41:17 PM »

Brody, just shut up will you ?

Your " they treat their women bad" is crap.

have  you ever chosen mates or football over a girlfriend ?
Have you ever chosen NOt to date a girl because your friends didn't like her ?
How many jobs go to men when women are qualified in the US or Europe ?
Do you get up and leave your seat to women in public transports ?
Do you open doors ?
Do you try to get to know a girl before you look at her ass ?

Nothing to say
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2006, 02:45:09 PM »

have  you ever chosen mates or football over a girlfriend ?
Have you ever chosen NOt to date a girl because your friends didn't like her ?
How many jobs go to men when women are qualified in the US or Europe ?
Do you get up and leave your seat to women in public transports ?
Do you open doors ?
Do you try to get to know a girl before you look at her ass ?

We're not talking chivalry here, beating any person almost to the point of death certainly does not compare to any of the things u listed above.

Fuck 'Em All.
Brody
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2006, 02:45:49 PM »

woo sakib getting angry...

Those cartoons were totally uncalled for. Why can't u just stick to the discussion?  Angry

Take them lightly Smiley See we live in free societys where things like this can be shared and printed... whether Allah or Muhamed likes it or not! My point that he keeps denying is that hes a sexist elitist.. and so is Islam.

I can assure u that a certain member of this board will not take it lightly.

Well If it upsets him that much I guess he can call a jihad on me! My point is he talks about how Allah chose men only for prophethood because women have Issues! But then take a look at what the Prophets and Prophethood did in response to these cartoons! They freaked! If Allah knows best why does he make evil people prophets?

What "Prophets and Prophethood freaked"Huh? Again this makes no sense and you are looking at the so called followers and not the islam of the quran and authentic hadiths states.

Again you lie!! How are we evil!! If you claim we are such terrorists, WHY HAS ISLAM INCREASED BY 235%!!!!!!!! Answer, NOT POPULATION INCREASE! NOT ALL OF IT!!!

ASK YVONNE RIDLEY!!!!!!!!

Secondly, I said i suggest, maybe i was wrong, how was it sexist? I was understanding that Menses can be a tough time for women.

Islam was spread into Malaysia and Indonesia and even China and as far as north africa and BY WHAT MAJOR TERRORIST ARMY??? If Islam was that bad religion, WHY is there Still CHRISTIANS IN SAUDIA ARABIA!!?HuhHuh? WHY are there Christians in IRAQ!?Huh? WHY are there CHRISTIANS IN EGYPT!!!! If we are all that violent as you like to propogate there would be no other religons except pure muslims in these countries. Again you have no base, again you propogate. If you try and anger me with these cartoons, i dont stoop down to your loser levels. I attempt, i say ATTEMPT a more contructive output.
Did I ever say terrorist? No but if you want to speak about Iraq or Iran or Saudi Arabia! Christians have to basicly live in hiding there.. Let me go pull of a few articles on how Christians are prosecuted In Iran.. Its actually against the law to practice Christianity in Saudi Arabia!! http://www.persecution.org/Countries/saudi_arabia.html Go look at that FOOL!  Or we can talk about the brutality of the muslim states?

So answer this instead of just calling me a liar!! IF ALLAH KNOWS BEST WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THE GREAT AYATOLLAH OF IRAN "EQUIVALENT TO THE POPE" LEAD!
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2006, 02:46:22 PM »

I must say something :

the so called equality in our countries is making men more affraid of women and the situation is making men treat women very badly in france. Worse than ever before according to old folks ( in their 70's) .

When i speak to couples who have the man bring the money in and be the pillar and caterer for his family, the man is usually happier, he feels he is needed and has a purpose.

Women who brings their kids up without a job ( by choice) are usually moe relaxed, this making themselves, trheir kids and their marriage a happier place.

I think Sakib doesn't express himself as he would want to, but i do understand that his religion prones a clearer hierarchy within families and couples, and this so everyone finds a way to be content. Women are women and men feel like men.

Nothing to say
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2006, 02:47:23 PM »

Well this thread turned to something it wasn't supposed to.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #125 on: June 30, 2006, 06:58:46 PM »

The Lord has spoken. peace
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #126 on: July 07, 2006, 06:54:50 AM »

I know this thread's pretty much dead, but I found this clip on youtube and it reminded me of you guys.? Especially you, Sakib. ok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzhgMg4yH7M&search=south%20park%20clip
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: