Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:21:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227882 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Coming out of the closet
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Coming out of the closet  (Read 19841 times)
themovieaddict.com
« on: September 19, 2006, 02:06:33 PM »

Today I woke up and saw a picture of Brad Pitt on Google News and realized I am a homosexual. I thought I should come out here. I've already told two of my friends, they thought I was joking but I can't live this lie anymore. I've decided to come out to all of you because some of you I consider to be my closest friends in the (Internet) world and you should know the truth.

I mean, I don't know how it happened. Last week I was jerking off looking at pictures of Jessica Alba. Then on Monday it was like, "Bam. Girls suck."

This may sound silly but it's true. I've been losing interest for about the past year, slowly but surely. I won't tell you what happened to me in a public restroom last week, but that also changed me a bit. I just think at this point, "Hey, there's nothing to worry about." I don't care what people say. This is real to me, and I can't deny it. Male bodies just seem more intriguing and sexy to me. I love washboard abs.

Anyway, is anyone else on this forum gay? If so, feel free to come out - this is the official "Coming Out of the Closet" thread!

EDIT: Apparently some people don't think I'm really gay. Well whatever. This can still be a "Coming Out" thread for people who ARE gay and were too afraid to make a post about it before.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 02:43:25 PM by RussianRoulette » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 02:09:34 PM »

I can't tell if you are serious or not.....................
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 02:10:54 PM »

Yes, I am. I don't find jokes about sexual orientation to be very funny to begin with. This is something that I was very worried about "coming out" about so I hope everyone can accept me this way and not poke fun at me in the future. I just had to clear the air about this. I think my lyrics about Brad Pitt last week had people wondering.
anythinggoes
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 02:11:02 PM »

Today I woke up and saw a picture of Brad Pitt on Google News and realized I am a homosexual. I thought I should come out here. I've already told two of my friends, they thought I was joking but I can't live this lie anymore. I've decided to come out to all of you because some of you I consider to be my closest friends in the (Internet) world and you should know the truth.

I mean, I don't know how it happened. Last week I was jerking off looking at pictures of Jessica Alba. Then on Monday it was like, "Bam. Girls suck."

This may sound silly but it's true. I've been losing interest for about the past year, slowly but surely. I won't tell you what happened to me in a public restroom last week, but that also changed me a bit. I just think at this point, "Hey, there's nothing to worry about." I don't care what people say. This is real to me, and I can't deny it. Male bodies just seem more intriguing and sexy to me. I love washboard abs.

Anyway, is anyone else on this forum gay? If so, feel free to come out - this is the official "Coming Out of the Closet" thread!

well congrats to you i myself am not but i respect your honesty and more women for the straight men eh
SLCPUNK
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 02:12:39 PM »

Yes, I am. I don't find jokes about sexual orientation to be very funny to begin with. This is something that I was very worried about "coming out" about so I hope everyone can accept me this way and not poke fun at me in the future. I just had to clear the air about this. I think my lyrics about Brad Pitt last week had people wondering.

Well you are gonna be who you are gonna be...........

I would be prepared for those on this board who loath homosexuals and anything else that they deem sinful though (so ironic considering it is a GnR board.) Although most people here probably won't care.

Edit: You weren't the guy wearing a wife beater and hanging all over me Sat night were you?  hihi Tongue j/k
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 02:16:33 PM »

shit, gongrats dude.

just don't go into detail if you post in the sex thread.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 02:16:59 PM »

Edit: You weren't the guy wearing a wife beater and hanging all over me Sat night were you?  hihi Tongue j/k

Damn, I didn't think you had seen me.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 02:17:43 PM »

?closet friends?... interesting..
SLCPUNK
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 02:18:03 PM »

Damn, I didn't think you had seen me.

C'mon...........let's start out own little place.

themovieaddict.com
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 02:20:04 PM »

OOH LA LA.

Maybe I should start a Picture Thread for gay males?
Melrose Chick
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 02:20:43 PM »

Hey babe.... as long as you're happy and at peace with yourself that is all that matters..... ?ok

PS  That pic is gross!!!! 
anythinggoes
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 02:21:29 PM »

that looks so super imposed

the women would take over that thread if you did
EFISH
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 02:23:07 PM »

ive got nothing about gays at all, but cmon did u havta post that pic? i almost barfed puke
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 02:24:54 PM by EFISH » Logged
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 02:23:20 PM »

I won't tell you what happened to me in a public restroom last week, but that also changed me a bit.

Don't worry, we already have a slight idea...
...kidding.

I myself am straight, but I'm sure there are quite a few people like you in here. Some of 'em don't have the guts to admit it though. So, congrats.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2006, 02:24:37 PM »

Here is a hot gay stud for you................

themovieaddict.com
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 02:24:52 PM »

I won't tell you what happened to me in a public restroom last week, but that also changed me a bit.

Don't worry, we already have a slight idea...
...kidding.

I myself am straight, but I'm sure there are quite a few people like you in here. Some of 'em don't have the guts to admit it though. So, congrats.

Well you're a girl so you don't count.
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 02:25:21 PM »

Here is a hot gay stud for you................

Whooo, it's getting HOT in here girls! It's raining men everywhere.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 02:26:12 PM »

Oh my Goosenecks!!!

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 02:26:29 PM »

That Brad Pitt pic is sooo photoshoped. We know you're happy for finding out what you really want, but slow down, dude, just slow down. ?hihi

PS.: This is getting worse than the Axl at the VMA's thread... Everytime I hit the "post" button new replies have already been posted. ?Shocked
EFISH
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2006, 02:27:46 PM »

Angry

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: