Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 08:15:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227882 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Coming out of the closet
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Coming out of the closet  (Read 19843 times)
EFISH
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2006, 03:08:19 PM »

I think he just registered under the username "HamsterDemocracy". I mean, that's the latest new member, and new members don't usually check The Jungle first, and he's just seeing this particular thread.  hihi

HAhahahaa!!!

Oh i just saw his new post. You didnt know i was going to post it dude, dont act all sly like it was your devious plan! *evil laugh* your an idiot
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2006, 03:09:48 PM »

I think he just registered under the username "HamsterDemocracy". I mean, that's the latest new member, and new members don't usually check The Jungle first, and he's just seeing this particular thread.  hihi

HAhahahaa!!!

Oh i just saw his new post. You didnt know i was going to post it dude, dont act all sly like it was your devious plan! *evil laugh* your an idiot

Yes he did. Sorry to disappoint you.

Think about it. Why would Russian send a PM to you - of all people, who hates his posts - saying that?

Not even he was that dumb my friend.  no

By the way, speaking of "idiot" - it's "you're," a contraction of "you" and "are." Not "your." If you're going to insult people's intelligence, make sure you don't write like a dyslexic third grader with crossed eyes!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2006, 03:09:56 PM »

Yea, that's him. The hamster thang is an obvious gay reference.

Seems as if his hamster democracy started earlier today after looking at Brad............
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2006, 03:10:39 PM »

I am tired of playing RussianRoulette, I am going to play a new character for a while, but one who doesn't make nonsense threads. Russian was fun for a while but I got bored of him. He also made my throat hurt!  hihi

And along came an evil troll....

Fuck 'Em All.
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2006, 03:11:11 PM »

I am tired of playing RussianRoulette, I am going to play a new character for a while, but one who doesn't make nonsense threads. Russian was fun for a while but I got bored of him. He also made my throat hurt!  hihi

And along came an evil troll....

I'm not a troll.

And I'm going to only talk about GN'R starting now.  peace
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2006, 03:11:48 PM »

Wonder what gimmick it will be now.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
EFISH
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2006, 03:12:18 PM »

Its an excuse to get rid of the karma's  rofl i keed
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2006, 03:20:37 PM »

Whatever sucka, I'm the one and only..............

Oh, really bitch? Right backat ya

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2006, 03:21:39 PM »

Sorry to everyone I offended and I will not be making any more nonsense stuff in the future, I didn't mean for this to be taken the wrong way and I thought it was actually a good idea to have a "Coming Out" thread since there wasn't one...unfortunately it kind of turned into a big mess! Oh well.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2006, 03:22:51 PM »

Sorry to everyone I offended and I will not be making any more nonsense stuff in the future, I didn't mean for this to be taken the wrong way and I thought it was actually a good idea to have a "Coming Out" thread since there wasn't one...unfortunately it kind of turned into a big mess! Oh well.

It appears you seem to be synonymous with "big mess."
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2006, 03:24:05 PM »

I've seen people with no life, but this guy is a freak of nature. Making up characters on an internet board? Wtf? Anyone care to tell me what's next (Kujo, SLC??)?
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2006, 03:25:34 PM »

I've seen people with no life, but this guy is a freak of nature. Making up characters on an internet board? Wtf? Anyone care to tell me what's next (Kujo, SLC??)?

Next I'll reveal myself to be Andy Kaufman.  ok

(You're tempting me, here. Must...resist...)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2006, 03:26:22 PM »

Creating crappy music and then posting it for everybody to listen to..............
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2006, 03:29:34 PM »

Actually it's pretty funny because when I did the "Day in the Life of Axl Rose" thread, Mandy and EFISH both said it was funny and frozen_inferno hated it, and now frozen_inferno is the only one who defended me here and Mandy and EFISH both hated it.  rofl
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2006, 03:31:16 PM »

he pretty much pizzowned u guys. is that why yall are so upset?? Cry

You talk like a nerd!

I should know.....

Seeing the thread's title and then who started it... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out he posted it to get attention.

HamsterDemocracy, you got your old score back.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
SLCPUNK
« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2006, 03:31:26 PM »

Actually it's pretty funny because when I did the "Day in the Life of Axl Rose" thread, Mandy and EFISH both said it was funny and frozen_inferno hated it, and now frozen_inferno is the only one who defended me here and Mandy and EFISH both hated it.  rofl

Oh how the tide turns.............
Steel_Angel
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2006, 03:31:51 PM »

its brilliant because u made most people here believe you. and now they're mad at you for not being gay. good stuff. now watch this thread will be locked. ?Roll Eyes
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2006, 03:32:15 PM »

he pretty much pizzowned u guys. is that why yall are so upset?  Cry

You talk like a nerd!

I should know.....

Seeing the thread's title and then who started it... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out he posted it to get attention.

/jarmo

I'm sorry. Like I said, it won't happen again.

You can give me my negative karma with this account btw, I wasn't trying to dodge 'em.
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2006, 03:33:46 PM »

its brilliant because u made most people here believe you. and now they're mad at you for not being gay. good stuff. now watch this thread will be locked.  Roll Eyes

To be honest I think the reason I find this stuff funny is because I always got a kick out of Kaufman and he pissed off people too, like when he pretended to wrestle women or when he pretended to throw coffee on a wrestler on Letterman or threw a fake tantrum live on Fridays and got into a fight as his alter ego character on the set of Taxi.

I'm not saying it's right, I just find it funny.  Undecided
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2006, 03:35:59 PM »

Creating crappy music and then posting it for everybody to listen to..............

No, thats already been done.

Let me think here......

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL