Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 01:20:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227881 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  CIA-the most dangerous organization
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CIA-the most dangerous organization  (Read 21085 times)
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« on: May 14, 2007, 10:30:16 AM »

well,i think thisorganization is one of the worst organization ever
They were guilty for more than 20 wars in the world,and for more human lives

When some country have different interest than cia,then they make a lot of problems for that country and in the end they make a war

For exampleCIA crushed ex yugoslavia (they bought couple politicans) and after that more than 300000 lost their lives in wars on ex yugoslavia

CIa also make a public view (the best reason is "massacre in markale Sarajevo",where after ten years oinvastigations said "Serbs didn't do that",but before 12 years that was a reason for nato bombing on bosnian serbs)

Also it's obviously that CIA or part of cia killed Kenedy.

Now,the biggest problem in the europe is Kosovo.CIA want indipendent kosovo and whole european union have to say "yes",because they now if they say "no" they will have a problem.

I have never seen so many tree
Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 11:25:50 AM »

They also trained and funded Osama Bin Laden, bastards

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 11:36:14 AM »

They deal drugs too.

CIA is the new La Cosa Nostra.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
lastroots
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 11:44:14 AM »

The CIA admits that they used terrorism attacks against Iranian citizens in 1953 and claimed that Mossadeghs democratic government initiated the attacks. That way America reinstalled the repressive Shah regime.

During the last two years they supported 5 terrorist attacks in Iran. As of yet, no civillians died, but it's just a matter of time.

The CIA was aware of the planned japanese attacks on Peal Harbor. But they needed a reason to drop the bombs, so there was no warning for the soldiers.

The Bush-Regime spended 1,6 billion dollars since 2001 for media manipulation and spreading false news. When the congress tried to stop these actions, Bush said "I'm above the law, I'll continue". The definition of dictatorship is when a government places itself above the law.

America needs to be stopped (and to set that straight: I have American friends. I'm ok with everyone who does not support this imperialistic regime). Iran is a peaceful country. But if the US are stupid enough to attack Iran, then America will burn within days.

Just look at the IAEA contract:

Iran signed it and sticks to it.

USA signed it and everyday they openly admit that they don't care, that they develope new nuclear weapons and are willing to use them.

Israel didn't sign and still developes nuclear weapons and threatens other countries. The regimes in Israel and the US are a case for Den Haag.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 11:49:41 AM »

Israel didn't sign and still developes nuclear weapons and threatens other countries. The regimes in Israel and the US are a case for Den Haag.

If they had put american presidents on trial together with the nazi's at Nuremberg most of them would've gotten the death penalty.

lastroots
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 11:50:42 AM »

If they had put american presidents on trial together with the nazi's at Nuremberg most of them would've gotten the death penalty.

Not most, but some of them for sure.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 12:02:24 PM »

i wanna work for the NSA.

anybody can help?

lastroots
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 12:05:24 PM »

i wanna work for the NSA.

anybody can help?

Nope, but I hope you'll be fine during the dark years of ..... SARKO    peace
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 12:12:10 PM »

well.usa andthe most of european countriesare for kosovo indipedent,an d o n the other hand kosovo  is controling  by osama organization

Serbian army killed more than 5000 osama soldgers on kosovo 1998-1999,and nato bombing serbian troops

i can't get it

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 12:20:38 PM »

Not most, but some of them for sure.

The post war ones would.

well.usa andthe most of european countriesare for kosovo indipedent,an d o n the other hand kosovo is controling by osama organization

Serbian army killed more than 5000 osama soldgers on kosovo 1998-1999,and nato bombing serbian troops

i can't get it

It's all about the money.

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 12:32:16 PM »

The CIA was aware of the planned japanese attacks on Peal Harbor. But they needed a reason to drop the bombs, so there was no warning for the soldiers.

America needs to be stopped (and to set that straight: I have American friends. I'm ok with everyone who does not support this imperialistic regime). Iran is a peaceful country. But if the US are stupid enough to attack Iran, then America will burn within days.

USA signed it and everyday they openly admit that they don't care, that they develope new nuclear weapons and are willing to use them.

The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was created in September 1947. The CIA grew out of the nation's wartime experience with the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and a postwar decision to create a central organization for defense (incase you didn't realize Pearl Harbor was 1942)

Iran is a peacful country??
"Since its investigation of Iran?s nuclear programs began during the latter half of 2002, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has discovered a series of clandestine nuclear activities, some of which violated Iran?s safeguards agreement with the agency.

Others did not, but have nevertheless raised suspicions regarding Iran?s claim that its nuclear programs are exclusively for peaceful purposes. During the course of the investigation, Iran has failed both to disclose some of its nuclear activities to the agency and misled inspectors about."

"Iran's successful test of a nuclear-capable missile demonstrates its "very active and aggressive military program" that is worrisome to the world, the State Department said Friday"

Sounds real peacful... where do you people come from??
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 12:37:43 PM »

The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was created in September 1947. The CIA grew out of the nation's wartime experience with the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and a postwar decision to create a central organization for defense (incase you didn't realize Pearl Harbor was 1942)

"Since its investigation of Iran?s nuclear programs began during the latter half of 2002, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has discovered a series of clandestine nuclear activities, some of which violated Iran?s safeguards agreement with the agency.

Others did not, but have nevertheless raised suspicions regarding Iran?s claim that its nuclear programs are exclusively for peaceful purposes. During the course of the investigation, Iran has failed both to disclose some of its nuclear activities to the agency and misled inspectors about."

"Iran's successful test of a nuclear-capable missile demonstrates its "very active and aggressive military program" that is worrisome to the world, the State Department said Friday"

Ok,but what about Serbia?
Serbia always have been on right side (first,second war).
Serbs fromBosnia was in was with very excremistic muslim regime,but usa was onmuslims side?

On Kosovo Serbs troop was in war against alqueda and narko cartels,but usa was bombing serbian troops there

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 12:38:09 PM »

"Since its investigation of Iran’s nuclear programs began during the latter half of 2002, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has discovered a series of clandestine nuclear activities, some of which violated Iran’s safeguards agreement with the agency.

Others did not, but have nevertheless raised suspicions regarding Iran’s claim that its nuclear programs are exclusively for peaceful purposes. During the course of the investigation, Iran has failed both to disclose some of its nuclear activities to the agency and misled inspectors about."

i'm lost ... so if you have a nuclear program you can't be peaceful?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 12:41:58 PM by WAT-EVER, i'm totally buggin » Logged

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 12:39:02 PM »

Most come from the biggest nuclear war power in the world.

lastroots
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 12:40:22 PM »

Iran never ever in its history attacked another country. That's peaceful. There are no reasons to believe that Irans program of nuclear power has another reason than energy.

Right the CIA wasn't involved in PH, but so was the US-government, who founded the CIA.

lastroots
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 12:43:32 PM »

It's really simple: As long as Iran doesn't attack another country, theres no reason to attack Iran.

And Iran won't as long as it's not attacked by someone else.

I'm more in fear of those contries who openly admit that they're willing to use WMD: USA & Israel.

Edit: Oh, and by the way, as mentioned, it was the US who destroyed Irans democracy in 1953
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 12:49:33 PM by lastroots » Logged
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 01:03:04 PM »

every country has the right on a peaceful nuclear program (UN says so)

only country that ever used nuclear weapon in anger was USA... so they have no right to be bitching to anyone.
america/america instelled governments have killed more people since 1945 than all the previous regimes in the world put together.

most dictators in the world since 1945 were hand picked and installed by the USA.
the whole "we're here to help" thing is a big hypocrisy. usa only helps usa.

the whole "democracy" thing in the usa is also a big farce, because in the end it all comes down to 2 parties...
and both of them do the same things, only thing is that the republicans are a little more blunt.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2007, 01:27:31 PM »

No they didn't.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
lastroots
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2007, 01:38:14 PM »

No they didn't.

Yes they did. They supported him as well as the Taleban in order to fight Russia in Afghanistan.
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2007, 01:49:49 PM »

For exampleCIA crushed ex yugoslavia (they bought couple politicans) and after that more than 300000 lost their lives in wars on ex yugoslavia

Yugoslavia was bound to fail.
it was 1990s... all comunist countries were breaking apart. USSR, Czechoslovakia...etc.etc.
IMO there was no need to interfere, since it would have happened anyway.
USA was also sponsoring Tito

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: